U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha mate id wanna win league if i was as big as you ;)
just in a cuple years id love to see ya bein a freak,, but its just not gunna happen if all your gonna do is relly on your juniors shitt

coz if u werent big no one wood rate you
so what your trying to say is that your better than matt????
keep dreaming.....

aha mate id wanna win league if i was as big as you ;)
just in a cuple years id love to see ya bein a freak,, but its just not gunna happen if all your gonna do is relly on your juniors shitt

coz if u werent big no one wood rate you
how many times do we need to say think about now not the future

hes better than u right now nd thats all that matters

yeh probs ;)

coz u no uve seen me alot in the last 2 years

well i played on the same team as you 2 years ago and ohh wel u were really shit

so to see this new talent youve got would be awesome cause im shivvering in my boots atm with how good you say you are im worried for all this talent youver gained just magically

ohh that reminds me if your as good as you say you are your team would be div 1 :)

well i played on the same team as you 2 years ago and ohh wel u were really shit

so to see this new talent youve got would be awesome cause im shivvering in my boots atm with how good you say you are im worried for all this talent youver gained just magically

ohh that reminds me if your as good as you say you are your team would be div 1 :)

1 player cant make the difference between a div 1/div 2 side

calm down jimmy ;)
matt your not all what you think you are
marys A's are better then what everyone thinks they are,
our midfeild is gun
kyle devlin, patrick bogers, zac sherman, rennan mcmahon, steve smith, kane hider, Macauley Cox.
i rekkon marys and pold will be a good game.
iff were in the same divi.

u no if i was so shit whyd i get voted captain over you ????

Mathew Di-Giusto
Drysdale Hawks

oh ok. i was down at interleague with you in 07. I didnt make the team lol. you were like, huge. and that kid that recons that when everyone else grows u will be shit is just an idiot. u had a good long kick, and u could use you body well. no reason why you shouldnt do well as a senior player

calm down jimmy ;)
our midfeild is gun
kyle devlin, patrick bogers, zac sherman, rennan mcmahon, steve smith, kane hider, Macauley Cox.

i agree
as long as liam dundon was playin

u no if i was so shit whyd i get voted captain over you ????

theres another one for ya
i wont that too but dad decided not to give it to me cause i was bottom age

same as harry gee didnt poll a vote but we thought he would make a great captain

but the only 1 who did well that year was kyle that was on the leadership team

and suddas yet again not a terribly great midfield sorry bud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

calm down jimmy ;)
our midfeild is gun
shut up suds no1 asked u ahhaha

oh ok. i was down at interleague with you in 07. I didnt make the team lol. you were like, huge. and that kid that recons that when everyone else grows u will be shit is just an idiot. u had a good long kick, and u could use you body well. no reason why you shouldnt do well as a senior player

yeh maybe in the gdfl ;)

and you are? if you dont mind me asking

calm down jimmy ;)
our midfeild is gun

suddda's
wat divi will ur 2's be in?

theres another one for ya
i wont that too but dad decided not to give it to me cause i was bottom age

same as harry gee didnt poll a vote but we thought he would make a great captain

but the only 1 who did well that year was kyle that was on the leadership team

and suddas yet again not a terribly great midfield sorry bud

matee the players voted for ittt!!!!

it wasnt ur dads choice then he made the worst player a captiian hoo codnt make A's

great captain LOL

matee the players voted for ittt!!!!

it wasnt ur dads choice then he made the worst player a captiian hoo codnt make A's

great captain LOL

yeah but he did just as good as his co-captain he actaully talked his co-captain was a silent dumbass who couldnt get the balll

and suddas shut up when u get a kick give me a call il lthrow a party

3 yeah i remmeber ya cooper
dot worry bout not making interleague its not great just try ya bets to get falcons mate dont get to upset as much as its greast to be in the sqaud its no biggy if you arent

i mean there plenty of great players out there who dont make interleague just take rennan for example....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back