U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corio under16s had a good win yesturday for there first hit out off the season beat forrest under17s by ten goals.

Come on robbie. that is a bit harsh. i know a fellow bell park team mate of yours that acts in a similar fasion by the name of adam trevean. hang on come to think of it ALL bell park players play like that..
mate have you ever watched bell park U/16's play. there was only have few that didnt have a real dip at the ball. did you even watch any of their games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it will be an albans south grand final

2 years ago albans went undefeated all year nd lost unluckily in teh grand final an they have gained 3 good players this year

and alot of their players have improved a heap

and south just ahve a great side this year

an im a leopold boy

it will be an albans south grand final

2 years ago albans went undefeated all year nd lost unluckily in teh grand final an they have gained 3 good players this year

and alot of their players have improved a heap

and south just ahve a great side this year

an im a leopold boy
Who are the 3 good players the good players they have gained?

ah yer south got brad howling, by the way,,
souths centre is lever,Primmer,Howling,jahn with tom stewart prob up forward..
they will smash albans..
a full ammos are the only side to get near them..

ah yer south got brad howling, by the way,,
souths centre is lever,Primmer,Howling,jahn with tom stewart prob up forward..
they will smash albans..
a full ammos are the only side to get near them..

a full ammos side is going to pump any geelong juniors side. and well have a full side every week!

I think everybody is forgetting about the quality Inverleigh under 16s outfit. This team is a certain div 1 finals team. The recruiting done by the hawks in unbelievable this year. They have picked up a full forward that is built like a brick shithouse and can apparently win any game off his own boot. He goes by the name Thomas "The Animal" Pearce. All that is left to say is that this year my boys is the Year of Hawk!

i think everybody is forgetting about the quality inverleigh under 16s outfit. This team is a certain div 1 finals team. The recruiting done by the hawks in unbelievable this year. They have picked up a full forward that is built like a brick shithouse and can apparently win any game off his own boot. He goes by the name thomas "the animal" pearce. All that is left to say is that this year my boys is the year of hawk!
lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back