U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
toby sudweeks would be the captain of any a side goin around. the kid is a bloody superstar. if the blokes at mary's knew wat they were doin they would have him in the middle of there a's, and possibly give him the roll of playing coach. he is an unbelievable talent (im tipping 100+ goals this year), but is yet to be unearthed, 2009 is the year of the Sudweek :thumbsu:

fu.cing spot on coop!

toby sudweeks would be the captain of any a side goin around. the kid is a bloody superstar. if the blokes at mary's knew wat they were doin they would have him in the middle of there a's, and possibly give him the roll of playing coach. he is an unbelievable talent (im tipping 100+ goals this year), but is yet to be unearthed, 2009 is the year of the Sudweek :thumbsu:

while im not going to dispute this, personally i think Patty Emmett would give him a run for his money;):D

yeh u woodnt reply to my calll

its soo trueee

u think ur soooo much better than you are mateee

i actually think im average
but i love acting cocky to piss people off its really funny

and yes suddas i do that ;)
maybe if u knew the real reason wh y i moved you might rethink that comment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah.. its not that funny.
your not a loyal to a club

i took every bit of account of loyalty into it suddas its not like i went over night im switching it took me 3months to make my decision at the end of the day the odds for better just weighed up drysdales favour so i went

whyd u change clubs then?

1 its alot closer to home with dad taking on his new job he oculdnt get me into trainign anymore or home from it....

2 all my mates ayt school that i hang around with play for drysdale its lie all the joeys school boys play for joeys or mary's etc.

3 i really wanted to train on a proper oval instead of a rugby ground or an oval where u cant use the centre..... and theres a few others that i can mention but they bag people out so i would rather not mention them

so boys r we finished arguing now coz i wanna get back to footy

i know i was invloved in all the arguing but how bout we talk footy now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back