U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how tall was he roosters?
well im about 187cm so their ruckman probs would be around 192ish???:thumbsu:
definately not 204!!!!!!!!
and their fullforward was nothing too special, i played on him all game and he only kicked 1 and that was when he was by himself so yehh....:) he wasnt bad tho but not as good as they were saying:thumbsu:

Maybe so but six goal win to an undefeated team is pretty good

Yeah you's did well

we were missing 2 midfielders and myself deans and daff were injured but at the end of the day we put our 18 out you did the same and we were majorly outplayed by a better side

cant wait till we meat yas again though was our first real hit out of the season

full credit to yas yous did well:thumbsu:

the south and hawks game woulda been good to watch.

if matt was at full pelt result woulda been same ;)

jokes matt!

Yeah you's did well

we were missing 2 midfielders and myself deans and daff were injured but at the end of the day we put our 18 out you did the same and we were majorly outplayed by a better side

cant wait till we meat yas again though was our first real hit out of the season

Why did joel daffy and matt deans play if they were injured?
Did south have a full team?

sellsy u gotta be joking if lara get beaten by marys wow, they beat us by 100 plus points couple years ago lol, do they still have dev smith?? and ocean grove to beat banno by more! grovey goin div 1 im thinking!

dev plays under 18's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you's did well

stop using,, "myself" in ur posts ur obviously no where near the player deans and daff are.

ammos beat bell park by 6 points with there full side in , it was a close game , in the first half bell park dominated , and then undiscipline came in and bell park dropped off letting ammos in for a win . bad umpiring

ammos beat bell park by 6 points with there full side in , it was a close game , in the first half bell park dominated , and then undiscipline came in and bell park dropped off letting ammos in for a win . bad umpiring

ok mate we didnt have our full side in and u would hardly say use dominated the 1st half. id say use got on top of us late in the 2nd qtr, thats it. we just had better depth

bell park
west
marys
banno
ocean grove?
leopold?
inva?
newtown?
So, that means Newtown and Leopole will come down to divi 2, while Ammos going to divi 1 who just bet Bell Park. And that also means divi 1 will have only 7 teams meaning there will be a bye and that shouldnt happen in the best divi.
Newtown and Leopole in divi 1 and Lara and Ammos in divi 2

So, that means Newtown and Leopole will come down to divi 2, while Ammos going to divi 1 who just bet Bell Park. And that also means divi 1 will have only 7 teams meaning there will be a bye and that shouldnt happen in the best divi.
yeh i agree
div one will be :
south
drysie
albans
joeys
torquay
grovey
newtown
pold

yeh forgot lara, nd yeh ur right. how many divis this year. 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back