U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, he said if u were smart you would move clubs. someone cant read

he said,, if u were smart u wood leave clubs,, he didnt say move clubs,, and yes if u were smart u wood move clubs coz thers not gonna be falcons coaches and shit lookin at div 5 games is ther,,, ur not gonna get anywhere in div 5 mate

obviously i can read and im alot smarter than you!

he said,, if u were smart u wood leave clubs,, he didnt say move clubs,, and yes if u were smart u wood move clubs coz thers not gonna be falcons coaches and shit lookin at div 5 games is ther,,, ur not gonna get anywhere in div 5 mate

obviously i can read and im alot smarter than you!

Hahaha. That would be the worst, if you were smart you would move clubs
thats wat he f*cking said mate, so obviously u arent as smart as u thought u were.

if they were shittt and u wanted to go sumwhere in ur footy career ,, YES!

nd im as loyal as they comeee been at my club for 10 years playing

i couldnt give a shit if my team was crap. i play footy for the fun of it, and i dont go to clubs based on success. i play for the clubs i WANT to play for.
just because we're in div5 and aren't as good as you div1 and 2 blokes doesn't mean we can't have a say in the under16 thread.

If i was playing divi 5 I would. I dont want to play in that s**t standard of football

yeh well fair enough, but if u were playing in divi 5, u would still want an opportunity to talk about it on this thread.
thats all im saying, just let us talk about it, u dont have to jump in and say who cares, coz its obvious we care coz we are playing in it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

south barwon or drysdale will win div 1
amos or geelongwest will win div 2
north geelong anglesea or amos 2 will win div 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back