U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah hes alright, but he cannot kick.
he has height, gets the ball a bit, but when he gets it he just bombs it in the air in no real advantage to his team mates.
he can kick, he just kicks it long into the forward line and hopes that our forward man can mark it.

that isnt a good kick then, if he is just bombing it in not looking for a target than how is it a good kick?

it is a good kick, he kicks it to the hot spot and our full forward has good dukes soo hell take a mark 8 times out of ten

umpires didnt even show up for lara vs newtown.
so 2 parents umpired.
was ridiculous

thomson vs bell park had a kid who had just played his game and couldnt really run and an old bloke that took forever to call anything
pretty unorganised :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bell Park - 144 vs Leopold - 14.
dont know how they were in divi one,
even though they didnt have a few key players,
we didnt have 3 of our best either.
mjate we had scotty corey and zinga out who are all better that everyone that playe din ur team except stacky

then had other reasonable players out which had us playing with eighteen players and 9 of them had colds

so when we see use in finals it will definately be a different story

if u look at the results its obvious we cood do so much better with a full side when u beat us by more than south barwon did

mjate we had scotty corey and zinga out who are all better that everyone that playe din ur team except stacky

then had other reasonable players out which had us playing with eighteen players and 9 of them had colds

so when we see use in finals it will definately be a different story

if u look at the results its obvious we cood do so much better with a full side when u beat us by more than south barwon did

did your coach throw a pen at the ground cos a player didnt turn up cos he went to a gig friday night? lol

did your coach throw a pen at the ground cos a player didnt turn up cos he went to a gig friday night? lol

yeaaah leopold cant really be complaining or nagging they got dropped from division 1 and still cant beat parkers in div 2. ammos have came up from division 2 and are 3 wins 1 loss with about every football head stating they wont win a game.
Parkers only lost to ammos by 5 points with nearly a full side and i rate them, zinga is nothing flash and the swine flu isnt that big stacky will lead his team again to smash youse when it comes to finals.

yeaaah leopold cant really be complaining or nagging they got dropped from division 1 and still cant beat parkers in div 2. ammos have came up from division 2 and are 3 wins 1 loss with about every football head stating they wont win a game.
Parkers only lost to ammos by 5 points with nearly a full side and i rate them, zinga is nothing flash and the swine flu isnt that big stacky will lead his team again to smash youse when it comes to finals.

im not a leopold, bell park or ammos player but i think you really should just shut the fu-ck up. no one cares what ya think mate

saturdays win means nothing with the amount of players out. if both teams had full side i think we would win

okay so joeys where missing tay adams and tommy kingston probably there two strongest top age players. And six of there lower age boys who play falcons, most of them are soft though and alot of them are arrogant.
Ammos still had two bottom age falcons missing who dominate in falcons, josh saunders and george fallaw, there vice captain skolzy and 5 college kids who are reliable and do there jobs. Joeys are like every other club and do not understand that ammos have a chance to go far in division 1

Ammos O Nine;)

inva boys to back me up here.
jai sheahans mark on mathew tarbett?

jai sheahan got up on mathew tarbett's back like he was damian oliver riding makaybe diva to a melbourne cup victory. He is probably one of the best in div 1 and i wouldnt be suprised if he goes league b & f, the man can take a contested mark like crazy and should never have been dropped from the vic squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back