Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we never said we would win it !,
we just said we are a chance with the football we are playing,
read your posts right hero

but thats the thing

use DONT have a chance!!!!!

use are lucky use won all the games in divi 2 to carry the points into divi 1 otherwise use wouldnt even be in finals 'hero'

good on ya? u wanna medal?
use aere obviously better so y keep saying use would beat us? is that all u can come up with?

lets just see how west go from now on since nearly every1 is back from injury

mate we keep saying it coz we can f.uck you up with our eyes closed. so f.uck off to you divy 2 s.hit, if you had all injurys back you still wouldent be divy 1, your terrible, you should proberbly give up becasue your going no were.
But Ammos boys are on there way to the divy 1 flag;)

mate we keep saying it coz we can f.uck you up with our eyes closed. so f.uck off to you divy 2 s.hit, if you had all injurys back you still wouldent be divy 1, your terrible, you should proberbly give up becasue your going no were.
But Ammos boys are on there way to the divy 1 flag;)

as i said, bottom age players.....

as i said, bottom age players.....

look mate, at least you have bottom age players, we play without players
AND WE STILL WIN. THATS HOW GOOD WE ARE, and i would rather have a bottom age player instead of an empty stop so dont rekon ur got everything going wrong for yuou

look mate, at least you have bottom age players, we play without players
AND WE STILL WIN. THATS HOW GOOD WE ARE, and i would rather have a bottom age player instead of an empty stop so dont rekon ur got everything going wrong for yuou
that makes sense

uve said it a million times, we said we no use are better then us...so why go on...can we get back to footy..whos going to win bnf for leagues??? and premierships???

exactly wat i mean about use saying use will win granny when use have NOOOO CHANCE!!!!!!

ofcourse we wouldnt be divi 1 u d*ckhead, we never said we would be

wouldent start saying it either, coz ur shit.
mate, just you wait and see, ammos 09 will have a premiership tucked under their belt;)
you wont even have divy 2 under urs.

what the fu.ck roosters, you think your something. you ****.ing shit you dont get it do you. you dont believ in ammos. we are coming an dyour gonna spectate our grand final, we will win mate
you just dont get it ya fa.g
grow up and accept that ammos are the real deal, and your pathetic. nothing but PATHETIC.
i ****.ing hate roosters.

we both said use are better, chiillout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what the fu.ck roosters, you think your something. you ****.ing shit you dont get it do you. you dont believ in ammos. we are coming an dyour gonna spectate our grand final, we will win mate
you just dont get it ya fa.g
grow up and accept that ammos are the real deal, and your pathetic. nothing but PATHETIC.
i ****.ing hate roosters.
shit, that hurt

but thats the thing

use DONT have a chance!!!!!

use are lucky use won all the games in divi 2 to carry the points into divi 1 otherwise use wouldnt even be in finals 'hero'

mate me myself isnt saying that we 100% have the flag,
im saying we have a chance the way we are playing footy !
LUCKY, !? LUCKY TO WIN ALL OUR GAMES IN DIVISION 2!?
we beat newtown by 14 goals,
we beat OG by 10 goals,
we beat Inverleigh by 117 points,
luck ?
or skill ?
;)

dons08 is luke christensen or chriso
he plays for lara in divi 2
hes the one who wears sports goggles
hes one of laras best,not that it would be hard to be one of there best

dons08 is luke christensen or chriso
he plays for lara in divi 2
hes the one who wears sports goggles
hes one of laras best,not that it would be hard to be one of there best

lol chrisso, nahh his alright good bloke.
Yeaah he goes good for lara but true there only good players are like mitch bartello, daniel green, chrisso and layton kelly.
beat them aswell;)

mate me myself isnt saying that we 100% have the flag,
im saying we have a chance the way we are playing footy !
LUCKY, !? LUCKY TO WIN ALL OUR GAMES IN DIVISION 2!?
we beat newtown by 14 goals,
we beat OG by 10 goals,
we beat Inverleigh by 117 points,
luck ?
or skill ?
;)

i meant lucky that u got the points carried to divi 1, if use didnt, use would be playing finals

lol chrisso, nahh his alright good bloke.
Yeaah he goes good for lara but true there only good players are like mitch bartello, daniel green, chrisso and layton kelly.
beat them aswell;)

lara have got a goood team, depth, dunnn why they loose alot, yeh we know use beat em lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back