U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
few people have told me di-giusto isnt that bad...
but then you boys always bag him out.
lol truthfully boys is he actually that bad??:confused:

TRUTHFULLY i do not rate him,
his obviously alright to play vic and sometimes drysy doesnt look for him but i do NOT rate him at all and think that the only thing he can do is kick straight he rarely misses but geez he kicks funny and he has to get the ball before he kicks it.
if you read my thread about him it explained his dilemma.

Ammos O Nine

lol your like he has never played higher then div 5,
but he wouldnt do shit against a good side ?
make up your mind beardsell =P.
Trying this out just thought about it in spare today coming close to the end of the season. UNDER 16 DREAM TEAM.
BP:K.Wrezerbruck FB: J.Scholes;) BP. J.Kearney
HBF: E.Demetrious CHB:H.Smith HBF:J.Thackery
W:Lachie Pattern C:T.Adams W: T.Stack
HFF:FF for OG. CHF:J Sheahan HFF: D.Green
FP:B.Howling FF:J.Morgan FP: J.Beardsell
R:N.Hook RR:A.Gross Rover:J.Saunders
Bench: N.Clonan, J.Tsitas, A.Hickey, J.Pickering, M.Hoare, J.Keras, G.Fallaw, Tritta, J.Hedley, N.Deans, Most Of South's Backline, T.Rodgers, J.Daffy, P.Eastman, B.Murphy, M.Wood

Theres just my team know i missed a few boys but ahh well thats just my decision feel freee to argue haha.

Ammos O Nine
jake kearney hasnt been in the best for st albans all year so i woodnt have him in there and i think its abit stiff that mike murray for us didnt evn get in on ur huge bench when he has beaten every ruckman he has came up against i dont think hooky played wehn we played them tho

and he has the best hands going around

and daniel zinn is black so he should be in lol( beardsell will get a laugh)

jake kearney hasnt been in the best for st albans all year so i woodnt have him in there and i think its abit stiff that mike murray for us didnt evn get in on ur huge bench when he has beaten every ruckman he has came up against i dont think hooky played wehn we played them tho

i no wta beardsell is gonna say but its abit stiff that sam scott doesnt get in and kearney does

its true that unless kearney has a good last 2 games i wouldnt be suprised if he didnt poll a vote for us this year in our club b&f

sam scott doesnt hit targets!

Trying this out just thought about it in spare today coming close to the end of the season. UNDER 16 DREAM TEAM.
Bench: N.Clonan, J.Tsitas, A.Hickey, J.Pickering, M.Hoare, J.Keras, G.Fallaw, Tritta, J.Hedley, N.Deans, Most Of South's Backline, T.Rodgers, J.Daffy, P.Eastman, B.Murphy, M.Wood

Theres just my team know i missed a few boys but ahh well thats just my decision feel freee to argue haha.

Ammos O Nine

mm bit generous there on the ammos players.
missing sam scott who is captain of victoria, nothin spesh.
and you cant really say a team for this year, as you dont know how everyone in the other divisions is playing and shit. soo yeah

and you cant really say a team for this year, as you dont know how everyone in the other divisions is playing and shit. soo yeah
yeah and everyone would be buyist for there own team

Ammos O Nine

captain tay adams i reckon
anyone with game stats like him deserves it,gotta look at them and see how unreal they are:

Opposition G BST
Torquay 4 -
Leopold 4 1
St Mary's 6 2
Drysdale - 2
Grovedale 1 1
Torquay 3 2
St Mary's 2 1
Drysdale 1 2
Grovedale 3 1

he plays midfield and the kid is coming second in league goal kicking trailing by two goals and his only played nine game

freak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

captain tay adams i reckon
anyone with game stats like him deserves it,gotta look at them and see how unreal they are:

Opposition G BST
Torquay 4 -
Leopold 4 1
St Mary's 6 2
Drysdale - 2
Grovedale 1 1
Torquay 3 2
St Mary's 2 1
Drysdale 1 2
Grovedale 3 1

he plays midfield and the kid is coming second in league goal kicking trailing by two goals and his only played nine game

freak
lol that torquay game got sent off twice still managed to kick 4 and was probably still our best. he'l win club and wouldnt be suprised if he won league but the umpires dont like him much i dont think

OKAY
i know people would ask about sam scott but truth is havent seen him play much footy so ya know i cant really put him in my dream team now can i,
cant see ive seen polds ruckman either,
of course im gonna be buyist on my boys i play with them and i see the good outta them.
One change maybe Harley Smith on bench and Ned Clonan CHB as neddlez played div 1 all last year with the top age boys only 3 boys to do that and leads the boys out when tay adams doesnt play.
i would have either put tay or stacky as captain stacky will lead his boys to a premiership this year.
i just threw kearney in there love the kid ahhaha he dominated when i saw him play against south.

yeah he prob shouold be but hes great and getting the ball not giving it

Being the captain of VIC sounds great but hey kearney plays vic aswell?
and Di-Giusto plays vic im not gonna throw someone in just cause they play vic is DI-GIUSTO PLAYS VIC.
END OF DISCUSSION.

S**t i love blogging on big footy ahhaah

Ammos O Nine
fair few on the bench? daffy should be on the feild! nd tritta and george nd a few more aha

luke christensen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back