U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfft, use gotta be kidding me

banno are nothing without tritta and dillion-inva are worse then us we beat newtown and park beat us and we beat lara havin plaeyd pold so........

skills are one thing, but if one side is weak and dont go for the ball they aint gonna win a game of footy so its whoever is the toughest on the day.

U/16s 2009 Trade thread.

Hey guys,
was thinkng the other day it would be good if ya could trade in U16s lol
if you could who would you trade to make your team better? and what would you give up to get some good players?

lets see if this works haha

does everyone agree that 1145 Saturday is a stupid time to play u16 footy, especially in drysdale. our coach plays seniors for ammos and cant even coach us coz hes gotta play, stupid.
another stupid thing is playing us on a saturday, we only have 15 players this weekend

does everyone agree that 1145 Saturday is a stupid time to play u16 footy, especially in drysdale. our coach plays seniors for ammos and cant even coach us coz hes gotta play, stupid.
another stupid thing is playing us on a saturday, we only have 15 players this weekend

have a cry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

u shoodnt put a side in the comp if u cant play on saturdays u dick

Re: U/16s 2009 Trade thread.

Hey guys,
was thinkng the other day it would be good if ya could trade in U16s lol
if you could who would you trade to make your team better? and what would you give up to get some good players?

lets see if this works haha
good idea mate:thumbsu:

doubt it will work tho

skills are one thing, but if one side is weak and dont go for the ball they aint gonna win a game of footy so its whoever is the toughest on the day.

so whats ur trying 2 say is banno is soft? ahaha i watched when banno played west and i wouldnt talk if i was you ur teams full of nuffies :thumbsu:

so whats ur trying 2 say is banno is soft? ahaha i watched when banno played west and i wouldnt talk if i was you ur teams full of nuffies :thumbsu:

y didnt use win then mate?

an umpire was on ur side trying to cheat use over the line but use still couldnt manage the 4 points

Re: U/16s 2009 Trade thread.

haha well Im from joeys and we need another versitile forward/midfield/backman.. and would give up anyone but tay adams ..

Any offers? :)
brad howling?
Chris Primmer?
Matt deans?
george curnow?

just to name a few..

ammos are arrogant pigs,
banno are full of ******s
and west are full or losers that dont have a life outside of this.

luke sells is it?
cheating ahahahah ur a joke
where the **** do u get this shit from?
do u think if an umpire was cheating theyd let him umpire again the next week?

luke sells is it?
cheating ahahahah ur a joke
where the **** do u get this shit from?
do u think if an umpire was cheating theyd let him umpire again the next week?

yeh
as if he wasnt cheating the younger umpire had more of an idea then the older 1
were u watching the same game we were playin?
whos this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back