U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was watchin the same game
and i played after ur game with the same umpires and had nothing wrong with them so stop sooking

mate u wouldnt have had a problem with them coz they were giving ur team all the free kicks. i watched the first half, belmont were getting nothing

Re: U/16s 2009 Trade thread.

Inverleigh would be happy to trade Tom "The Animal" Pearce away for Bannockburns Tristan Battaglia. I think this is a reasonable trade as The Animal is a versatile player and can really tear any game open when called upon.

Inverleigh would be happy to trade Tom "The Animal" Pearce away for Bannockburns Tristan Battaglia. I think this is a reasonable trade as The Animal is a versatile player and can really tear any game open when called upon.

ha what a joke ur dreaming mate

the big41s new account??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agreed,
heavenly saint you really are an absolute and utter disgrace, think about what your saying before you write it because all you really are doing is wasting everyones time.

hahaha who the **** are you? judging by your other posts your an inveleigh w***er

yeah fair enough dons 08 you have a point but you Forteawon uh your opinion means nothing :p

hahaha who the **** are you? judging by your other posts your an inveleigh w***er

yeah fair enough dons 08 you have a point but you Forteawon uh your opinion means nothing :p

judging by your name your one of the many fa.ggot st marys players going around.
you really are just a worthless piece of shit mate.

Why what you going to do?
tell me im a disgusting cheap footballer?
ohh wait you did that right before i kicked another goal so suck it Jye you got nothing

mate im sorry, but i didnt see you get a sniff of the ball until late in the 3rd qtr and the last qtr when our players had pretty much given up. all you honestly do is sit out the back and demand the cheap ball
u15 vic squad or what ever ur in or were in must be struggling if your in there. ur not the worst footballer goen around, but you think ur alot btter than you actually are
and its jai lol

:eek:
inverleigh finally get a win against newton and chillwell red
UP THE HAWKAS
watch out divi 2 inva are coming hard
yay for inva finally got a win......... and umm i dont think use will be a force this year. lucky use got a few good players to keep use going.

mate im sorry, but i didnt see you get a sniff of the ball until late in the 3rd qtr and the last qtr when our players had pretty much given up. all you honestly do is sit out the back and demand the cheap ball
u15 vic squad or what ever ur in or were in must be struggling if your in there. ur not the worst footballer goen around, but you think ur alot btter than you actually are
and its jai lol

fair call however......i spent all week in bed with the flu and i didnt even want to play cause i had the worst headache hence the 2nd quarter on the bench mate and our side may fail but atleast i can make it :D ohh and also another sign ammos suck.....when our players had pretty much given up. and GWSP 3 go to the falcons website you can dpownlaod the squad from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back