U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair call however......i spent all week in bed with the flu and i didnt even want to play cause i had the worst headache hence the 2nd quarter on the bench mate and our side may fail but atleast i can make it :D ohh and also another sign ammos suck.....when our players had pretty much given up. and GWSP 3 go to the falcons website you can dpownlaod the squad from there

we had pretty much given up coz we were all stuffed, we started the game with 14 players and when some collage rocked up they were all buggered coz they had just played a full game. and dont say thats an excuse because ur making up an excuse bout being sick

fair call however......i spent all week in bed with the flu and i didnt even want to play cause i had the worst headache hence the 2nd quarter on the bench mate and our side may fail but atleast i can make it :D ohh and also another sign ammos suck.....when our players had pretty much given up. and GWSP 3 go to the falcons website you can dpownlaod the squad from there

matt for evry1's sake plez just shutup mateee

we had pretty much given up coz we were all stuffed, we started the game with 14 players and when some collage rocked up they were all buggered coz they had just played a full game. and dont say thats an excuse because ur making up an excuse bout being sick

im not saying its an excuse i know its the truth......im saying a great team doesnt give up no matter the circumstances

Id feel pretty good to beating a team with 17 men to.

gotta agree with that,
it was a suprise for a such a disgrace like inverleigh to even put a fight let alone win.
they are pathetic !
should be division 3
only thing that theyre in division 2 for is to make gribble cry probably,
tho that doesnt take a very big effort either.

whats wrong with gribble? he gets hurt thaats why he crys. give the kid a break

bahahaha, we all get hurt mate. He can come over to my house one night for dinner. There will be a nice plate of harden the f**k waiting for him

gotta agree with that,
it was a suprise for a such a disgrace like inverleigh to even put a fight let alone win.
they are pathetic !
should be division 3

made me laugh good call :thumbsu:
yeah fair enough cry if your hurt but gribble does cry just that little too much its a contact sport as much as he is a good kid he needs to toughen up a tiny bit

gotta agree with that,
they are pathetic !
should be division 3

f.u.c.k up campaigner inva are a strong side and we havent been fully fit with players out and as soon as we get a win u still bag us out. shut the f.u.ck up mate and get a life and go talk shit on another thread ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f.u.c.k up campaigner inva are a strong side and we havent been fully fit with players out and as soon as we get a win u still bag us out. shut the f.u.ck up mate and get a life and go talk shit on another thread ****

you beat newtown by 10 points with all your falcons players. Towners had 17 men what a great victory that is

hawka14 is right on the money i think there boys.
st marys are the biggest bunch of po.oofters getting around.
you've already fallen behind the eight ball when you have the likes of Jackson "filthy ranga" Attwood in your team.
Not to mention the gay Hosking brothers.

st Marys to get flogged this week by a strong drysdale outfit
Jackson "filthy ranga" Attwood W.O.G.
O.G vs GWSP should be a close one
some positive feedback about inva guys with a should win game coming up

st Marys to get flogged this week by a strong drysdale outfit
Jackson "filthy ranga" Attwood W.O.G.
O.G vs GWSP should be a close one
some positive feedback about inva guys with a should win game coming up
use wont get another win all year ur a pack off dumb ass country ****ers who coodnt beat a decent team if their life depended on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back