U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
your all very tough sayin stuff on the net, why bother noone gives a shit bout things like it anyways.
yeh nd u west boys r tuff as wen use say shit to our players then if we do anythign badck use back down like that fat prick ff whoi yells shit form 100 meteres away but when he gets near them he shuts his mouth
use r a bunch of puussys

yeh nd u west boys r tuff as wen use say shit to our players then if we do anythign badck use back down like that fat prick ff whoi yells shit form 100 meteres away but when he gets near them he shuts his mouth
use r a bunch of puussys

mate stop ur sooking

james quinlan is one tuff guy as well isnt he?
he was doin the exact same as our ff so u cant say shit

use r a bunch of puussys

and, mate some of us were trying all day, yeh some of our players may be like that but some of urs are to.

credit to use, better team on the day, aha i got to play on sam scott yehhh lolz kicked a goal on me tho :(, still aha

seasons gone soo quickly, only 7 games to go (not including finals).

who will win league bnf,what teams will make division finals and who will win divi grannys?

what does everyone think about this weeks divi 2 games?

all pretty even

us against O.G hopefully
bellpark against newtown
lara by 20 points against inverleigh
nd leopold against banno
how long is tritta and dillon out for?

use wont get another win all year ur a pack off dumb ass country ****ers who coodnt beat a decent team if their life depended on it

eyy eyy eyy eyy eyy do you think there's any need for calling them that? id put some money on it that there is alot better players from country sides then there is from town sides? dave peel tristan bataglia shane dillon MATHEW TARBETT? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who will win league bnf,what teams will make division finals and who will win divi grannys?

div5: league b&f - one of north shores midfielders, matt picone should poll pretty well though
finals - north shore, bell park, lara and 4th will be close between us and east
premiers - north shore pretty easily

st Marys to get flogged this week by a strong drysdale outfit
Jackson "filthy ranga" Attwood W.O.G.
O.G vs GWSP should be a close one
some positive feedback about inva guys with a should win game coming up

hahaha who cares if drysdale has a "stronger outfit" dont pay out ****ing mary's mate or jackson attwood......try make fun of them all you want mate at the end of the day they play div 1 you play div 2 and only just manage to beat a 17manned N+C they are btter man you cant pay them out.....your talk is very cheap when you cant back it up

hahaha who cares if drysdale has a "stronger outfit" dont pay out ****ing mary's mate or jackson attwood......try make fun of them all you want mate at the end of the day they play div 1 you play div 2 and only just manage to beat a 17manned N+C they are btter man you cant pay them out.....your talk is very cheap when you cant back it up

Drysdale are just plane better than marys, and being on the bottom of divi 1 is not something to brag about. Ease up mate.

mate stop ur sooking

james quinlan is one tuff guy as well isnt he?
he was doin the exact same as our ff so u cant say shit
oine difference when use sed something to ja es he backed it up nd actually did somethign about it i didnt see any of ur players game enuf to touch him

Yes you were, yet were shithouse....Dont get lippy with me 'tough guy' because your angry you guys couldnt hack it.

Did you not read, I said I like th divi 2 chat, keep it up :thumbsu:
um mate we asked to be div 2 so why wood i be angry

good job mate

keep the good payouts coming

oine difference when use sed something to ja es he backed it up nd actually did somethign about it i didnt see any of ur players game enuf to touch him

there was pushing nd shoving
so wat r u talking about?

he was the undiscipline player who took it too far
thats y we got 50 meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back