U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was pushing nd shoving
so wat r u talking about?

he was the undiscipline player who took it too far
thats y we got 50 meters
i dont see how a push is undisciplined and the umpire was a dick for giving away fifty metres for a push

and ur guys didnt push jim at all one of them sed nice haircut does it come in mens so jim gave him a forearm to the head and the fat kid in the goal square just was paying out his kicking from 50 metres away nd not actually saying it to his face

i dont see how a push is undisciplined and the umpire was a dick for giving away fifty metres for a push

and ur guys didnt push jim at all one of them sed nice haircut does it come in mens so jim gave him a forearm to the head and the fat kid in the goal square just was paying out his kicking from 50 metres away nd not actually saying it to his face

mate i was standing right next to him nd they were hip nd shouldering each other, thats wat u do.

they were both as bad as each other mouthing off nd our ff would have said it to anyones face regardless to who it was

mate i was standing right next to him nd they were hip nd shouldering each other, thats wat u do.

they were both as bad as each other mouthing off nd our ff would have said it to anyones face regardless to who it was
um fair sure it was number 4 nd number thirty that were there nd he hit number 4

ur full foward was a fat prick who coodnt get a touch but just payed jim out when he shanked a kick even tho jim was playign 3 tiems as good as he was

nah they wont, everyone should know by now that is really dumb, as st. albans did it last year and they got disqualified and the grand final went down as a no-result
i know this was posted a while agop but was just reading it and it is wrong

they had one player who had played one to many games in the As and they didnt know

they didnt deliberately put As players down

um fair sure it was number 4 nd number thirty that were there nd he hit number 4

ur full foward was a fat prick who coodnt get a touch but just payed jim out when he shanked a kick even tho jim was playign 3 tiems as good as he was
saw that game. the 3 times i saw him get the ball he turned it over

Who cares if we are near the bottom of div 1!
Do all you Inva boys reckon yous are tough, you were payin me out at the start of the year saying I would not make the firsts. well guess what boys you were wrong so if i were yous i would watch what you say coz as i recall ammos beat yous by a lazy 100 points.

Do all you Inva boys reckon yous are tough, you were payin me out at the start of the year saying I would not make the firsts. well guess what boys you were wrong so if i were yous i would watch what you say coz as i recall ammos beat yous by a lazy 100 points.

not to mention everything about inverleigh is SHIT. you have SHIT clubrooms, SHIT players, SHIT Juniors, SHIT 18's, SHIT reserves, yous cheat, and you only have 1 good player in your SHIT seniors and he is 16

and it's the GDFL
Ease up on inva and focus on actually winning a match in divisoin 1, instead of stay on the bottom of the ladder you tool.
And by the way, you should care your on the bottom of division 1, because it's a shit place to be

Ease up on inva and focus on actually winning a match in divisoin 1, instead of stay on the bottom of the ladder you tool.
And by the way, you should care your on the bottom of division 1, because it's a shit place to be

id have to agree with you on this one.
the only reosen you left inverleigh is cause ur dad tried getting the coaching job there and did not get it

Attwood, just shut the fu.ck up mate. you are an absolute disgrace to the st marys club. You're THE biggest loner at our school and THE biggest follower. To call you a loser is an under statement. How about you just start trying to focus on your own club and not pay out where you came from just because your dad didnt get the coaching job in the under 16s because hes too much of a weirdo. Does he still sit on the other side of the ground in ya shi.tty little volkswagen at st. marys too? Who'd want him as a coach anyway? How can you tell your self that our seniors only good player is peel. You know damn well that we have players in our senior side that are more than capable of getting a game in your st. marys senior team. Would you also mind explaining how we are cheats? If anything we've only been cheating ourselves for the last few years by putting you in our teams. Have a think before you open your mouth or just shut the fu.ck up you dirty little rodant.

not to mention everything about inverleigh is SHIT. you have SHIT clubrooms, SHIT players, SHIT Juniors, SHIT 18's, SHIT reserves, yous cheat, and you only have 1 good player in your SHIT seniors and he is 16

mate, i dont really like inver either, but to say they have only 1 good player in the 1s is a lie.

and how do inver chat mate? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up o inva mate
anyway tips for this week boys
Div 1
Joeys v Albans
South v Torquay
St Mary's v Dyrsdale
Ammos v Grovie
Div 2
Banno V Pold
Lara v Inva
O.G v GWSP
N&C v Bell Park

The sad thing is that you moved clubs because you actully think you have a future in football but if i was you id give up while you still have some dignity and concentrate on umpiring because football isnt your sport

if your gunna make allegations like that first you better get something to back them up with otherwise you just make a fool of yourself. just cause petey couldnt get the coaching job doesnt mean you can make up rumours about a club that you will probablly want to come crawling back to when you cant get a game in st marys 18s next year.

The sad thing is that you moved clubs because you actully think you have a future in football but if i was you id give up while you still have some dignity and concentrate on umpiring because football isnt your sport
exactly right daddy cool.
Atta's you have a lot to learn in life young man. You can't just go around mouthing off about your ex club and not expect to get dealt with for it. If i were you Jackson i wouldn't be rocking up at school on monday let alone trying to sit with us.

exactly right daddy cool.
Atta's you have a lot to learn in life young man. You can't just go around mouthing off about your ex club and not expect to get dealt with for it. If i were you Jackson i wouldn't be rocking up at school on monday let alone trying to sit with us.

Haha he must be good enough to play mary's A's least hes in div 1 guys must be of decent quality so you inva boys and your "star players" just shut the **** up and come to terms that your shit and stop abusing the poor kid

Haha he must be good enough to play mary's A's least hes in div 1 guys must be of decent quality so you inva boys and your "star players" just shut the **** up and come to terms that your shit and stop abusing the poor kid

ahahaha id watch what ur saying one of those boys plays under 18s falcons so we cant really be shit :)

Do you even know this "poor kid". I take it you dont.
You only have to see this kid to realise why he is such an absolute wa.nker. How can you honestly tell us to stop abusing this nob head after he has said all this shit about our club. Have a think mate. Woudn't you be doing the exact same if you were in our situation?

Do you even know this "poor kid". I take it you dont.
You only have to see this kid to realise why he is such an absolute wa.nker. How can you honestly tell us to stop abusing this nob head after he has said all this shit about our club. Have a think mate. Woudn't you be doing the exact same if you were in our situation?

point taken but still hes doing well to be in mary's A's lets not forget that fact however what he did say about ya club was out of line

nik pav probably took the best mark eve ive seen in junior footy
mark of the century in junior footy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back