U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
vic players werent eligible as there carnival started on wednesday.

i thought fraser brumby,joel daffy,ned clonan were all stiff considering some players like matthew hose made it.the team looks quiet small considering all the talls are out like sheahan n williams.

there both on holidays
most people go away during this week so that would probly stop alot of people playing

under 16 interleague squad is up
Tom Midolo Anglesea
Harley Smith Anglesea
Callan Reid Bell Park
Tyler Stack Bell Park
Lachlan Patten Drysdale
Callen Wade Geelong Amatuers
Nathan Deans Grovedale
Jed Bews Leopold
Nathan Storer Leopold
Dominic McGlinchey North Geelong
James Bennett Ocean Grove
Mitchell Evans Ocean Grove
Jamie Morgan Portarlington
Jake Hedley Queenscliff
Jordan Kerras South Barwon
Chris Primmer South Barwon
Tom Stewart South Barwon
Keith Wrzusczak South Barwon
Matthew Hose St. Albans
Kyle Devlin St. Marys
Rennan McMahon St. Marys
George Curnow Torquay
Adam Gross Torquay
Nathan Hook West Saints

who do you reckon should of made it or was stiff not to?

Someone said before that thats a 'freak team'..
haha
only like a few falcons players..
gross
primmer
curnow
bennet
evans
stewart
stack

thats not a great interleague team

did your coach throw a pen at the ground cos a player didnt turn up cos he went to a gig friday night? lol
no our team was ****ed anyway

the coaches didnt really care they just wanted us to play the game

i know hoo ur talkinmg bout aswell

pretty poor effort by him to not call anyone

yeaaah leopold cant really be complaining or nagging they got dropped from division 1 and still cant beat parkers in div 2. ammos have came up from division 2 and are 3 wins 1 loss with about every football head stating they wont win a game.
Parkers only lost to ammos by 5 points with nearly a full side and i rate them, zinga is nothing flash and the swine flu isnt that big stacky will lead his team again to smash youse when it comes to finals.
zinga is one of the best half backmen in div 2 how the f*uck wood u no u w***er

im not saying we cood beat bell park but itd be a completely diff story when both teams are full

how can u say swine flue is nothiong big have u had it mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my excuse is that we had players out, but at least i dont whinge about college and other players bein out every week.

yeaaa funny that because pretty sure we have only lost two games all season, one in grading and one in div 1 so how can we complain every week? most of our wins have been without a full squad and we havent even played a game with a bench yet. We beat use with 15 players imagine full strength:cool:

roosters?
there not in div 1 :S

what are you doing here mate?
last time i checked mate this was an u/16s thread, not a thread for all u up urself ammos f*ggets. if any1 else said to u shutup wen u were in divi 2 use would be the first 1s complaining.

umpires robbed mooney in the last 20 seconds against geelong today, nooo wayy that was a push in the back!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back