U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just about spot on .....

Anyway wtf is with the form lines in our comp seem to be ____ed up a treat espically witht he acquanis and st emmous game???
also with old geelong who apparently have a deal with uni blues that they get the left over uni players some weeks cos they have way too much

Clash of the round at the Dust Bowl. Old Xavs will be hard to beat but another test for Rupertswood [2]. Old Xavs have the firepower with the leading goalkicker. Rupo are not far behind but prefer to the share the goals. A couple of big outs this week, promoted to the Rupo [1]. Still a good team though. Hopeful of a Rupo win but it's not imperative at this time of season. Will be a reference point for team development.

The Dust Bowl was tamed by the rain. The facilities are shit, the changerooms a disgrace and no scoreboard. I'm not sure how the VAFA allow this standard to continue. However the conditions weren't too bad for football, the rain settled the dust so you could see the game.

Old Xavs jumped to a five goal lead before Rupo scored. The bigger bodies were an advantage in these conditions. The Stoner brothers (number 11 and 18) were hard to get round. Doubt they would play on a dry day. The remainder of the game was a close tussle and Rupo could take plenty from the game. A dry day will produce a much closer contest.

Old Xavs have a guy playing full forward who has kicked 41 goals without being promoted. Not sure what's happening there? Looked like he was going to get another bag on Saturday but was shut down after half-time.

Melee at half time will be looked at. Old Xavs beating up 16 and 17 olds. Real tough.

Melee at half time will be looked at. Old Xavs beating up 16 and 17 olds. Real tough.

couple of questions about this.... how tough were rupertswood getting their 90 year old drinks man to choke xavier players and get involved in it...

or how tough are they getting their daddies on the side line to abuse our players coz they cant get it done on the scoreboard..

or how tough are they when they cant perform in the wet and have to wait until it gets a bit drier for a closer contest coz the poor boys cant deal with some mud and rain.

fill me in robbooooooooo mate

Hey lads, just thought id say, im a big fan of emmaus??

wats ure thoughts, have had sum admirable defeats and have sum complete phycos in there team as well.... expect them to intimidate ure weaker outside playing teams like XAVS, very very soft outfit!

Yours with love
Mister X

Hey lads, just thought id say, im a big fan of emmaus??

wats ure thoughts, have had sum admirable defeats and have sum complete phycos in there team as well.... expect them to intimidate ure weaker outside playing teams like XAVS, very very soft outfit!

Yours with love
Mister X

clearly the biased rupo man has stated that xavier were just bigger tougher bodies in the wet... meaning they'd definately not be a soft outfit...

but i must agree with u about emmaus... have heard some good things and they'll be very hard to beat from here on with players such as thornton running around... could steam roll a brick wall that kid

couple of questions about this.... how tough were rupertswood getting their 90 year old drinks man to choke xavier players and get involved in it...

or how tough are they getting their daddies on the side line to abuse our players coz they cant get it done on the scoreboard..

or how tough are they when they cant perform in the wet and have to wait until it gets a bit drier for a closer contest coz the poor boys cant deal with some mud and rain.

fill me in robbooooooooo mate

Chunk,

Which one are you?

The guy who couldn't kick? number 4
The guy with the big mouth? number 7
The fat guys? 11 and 18
or the goal umpire?

Still a long way to go in this season. quite happy with the efforts of Rupo. I'm just wondering why some of the guys representing Old Xavs at this level aren't playing for the Premier team. Definitely good enough considering the average efforts of the Premier team. Are you just trying to win a premiership?

Chunk,

Which one are you?

The guy who couldn't kick? number 4
The guy with the big mouth? number 7
The fat guys? 11 and 18
or the goal umpire?

Still a long way to go in this season. quite happy with the efforts of Rupo. I'm just wondering why some of the guys representing Old Xavs at this level aren't playing for the Premier team. Definitely good enough considering the average efforts of the Premier team. Are you just trying to win a premiership?

judging by my name... maybe i am one of the fat guys... couple of answers for u....

first off... which guys should be in the premier team... the full forward, well maybe... but if u have a good look we have the leading goal kicker in premier and our chf is also one of our best players... so maybe there isnt a spot for him..

average efforts of the premier team... they lost to de la (best side in the comp), lost to scotch by less than a kick, and lost to skevs (which maybe wasnt great)... but i do recall them playing a below average game and still beating ur mob

last of all... "Are you just trying to win a premiership?".... NAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... who the hell would wanna win a premiership in this comp, thats just stupid... who ever wins the cup should be stripped of it for trying too hard... u absolute moron
of course we're trying to win the premiership!

forgot to reply to ur little comment here pal...

who's lookin at the melee... did ur drinks bloke in the middle of it get it on video?

i'll also make sure to ask the age of any player who steps on the field before i decide to get involved in any physical play... its called under 19s... if u dont have the balls stay off the field

First bit of heated discussion this thread has seen. Dunno if this is a good or bad thing?:rolleyes:

Although I must say Robbo your attacks on the Xavs seem fairly flawed seens as they did beat you by 56 points and held you scoreless in two quarters. Youve even gone as far as having a goal at the goal umpire when you have been belted.

Onto more pressing matters. This thread has really only seen talk on Rupo and Therry. Anyone have any input on some of the other teams?

Chunk,

averaging 7 a week and not good enough to get a game. that's bullshit. I know you're trying to win a premiership north [2] and I've got an idea of the tactics. You've got no hope in the premier division and that's the only explanation for this guy still playing in this team. you're just playing funny buggers.

It doesn't take balls to intimidate some kids just a mob mentality.

What's the story with the building huts? Show some more respect for your opponents and provide decent facilities.

Chunk,

averaging 7 a week and not good enough to get a game. that's bullshit. I know you're trying to win a premiership north [2] and I've got an idea of the tactics. You've got no hope in the premier division and that's the only explanation for this guy still playing in this team. you're just playing funny buggers.

It doesn't take balls to intimidate some kids just a mob mentality.

What's the story with the building huts? Show some more respect for your opponents and provide decent facilities.

A melee can only start if your team fights back pal... and i didnt see our little mob getting the runner and drinks bloke involved in it, yours seemed like a father/son (and gramps) footy match when it got flaired up a bit.

The building huts are because of renovations taking place by the government at stradbroke park.. altho i'm sorry you havent heard of them out your way, but out our way we develop places and make them better than the originally were, we dont just go and buy a new caravan sorry mate

Haha nice one chunk.

Robbo did it ever cross your mind that football is a social sport and some of the guys (not just Xavs) wanna play with close mates in a 2's team?

How bout you just focus on your mob, cause we don't need you to select our sides for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xavs are rubbish, only played ordinary side & rupertswood in the wet, when we played them they rolled up hung over and all unfit last qtr they stood around handballing in a circle because they had no run left.

Apart from being rubbish you're pretty much spot on there Nickooooo.
Fitness will come and in the coming weeks i think you'll find that we'll be the ones running circles around our opponents in the final qtr.

Even so, the only last qtr we have lost was against Therry and we won by 105 points.

Just keeping a lid on it down at the Dust Bowl though, big few weeks await.

Heartbreaking loss for Rupo at the weekend. Feel sorry for the boys. A couple of questionable outs from the team appear costly [although second u19s reaped a benefit].

just stumbled upon this on the premier thread. Looks as though Rupo might be 'trying to win the premiership' as well.

Ahhhh the tales of Robbo. Sore loser to not knowing why building huts would be used to hypocrit

just stumbled upon this on the premier thread. Looks as though Rupo might be 'trying to win the premiership' as well.

Ahhhh the tales of Robbo. Sore loser to not knowing why building huts would be used to hypocrit

Will,

Change your name to Big Dill and explain what this last sentence means. The building hut reference and what's added on doesn't make sense.

Haha nice one chunk.

Robbo did it ever cross your mind that football is a social sport and some of the guys (not just Xavs) wanna play with close mates in a 2's team?

How bout you just focus on your mob, cause we don't need you to select our sides for us.

Hendo,

Are you the real Hendo? Or just a sycophant? You blokes would never play football for the fun of it. Next time you see Hendo. Ask him what's he going to do when he grows up. I've got him pegged for a song and dance man.

A melee can only start if your team fights back pal... and i didnt see our little mob getting the runner and drinks bloke involved in it, yours seemed like a father/son (and gramps) footy match when it got flaired up a bit.

The building huts are because of renovations taking place by the government at stradbroke park.. altho i'm sorry you havent heard of them out your way, but out our way we develop places and make them better than the originally were, we dont just go and buy a new caravan sorry mate

What about the bloke kicking 7 a week? Not worthy of a mention.

Hendo,

Are you the real Hendo? Or just a sycophant? You blokes would never play football for the fun of it. Next time you see Hendo. Ask him what's he going to do when he grows up. I've got him pegged for a song and dance man.

What do you reckon mate? The real Hendo made an account where he states himself as his hero?! One of the most humble guys ever, so obviously the account is made by a "sycophant". I found out by visiting your favourite site thesaurus.com that it means a flatterer. Another synonym is toady (noun).

Stop trying to make yourself look educated by using the thesaurus.

You're right we aren't playing for fun, we hate the sport and we're "just trying to win a premiership".

tell ya what i find fun

watching another opposition trudge off the dust bowl defeated, then belting out the song in the building huts

the whole playing football thing isnt much fun tho, i agree with the sycophant

Point 1/ I don't need a thesaurus, I'm a walking lexicon.
Point 2/ Did you sing the song today boys?
Point 3/ Old Xavs might come up short this year. Have you played Aquinas yet?
Point 4/ Collectively, you are all full of faeces.

nobs for the flag.
if they can knock off xavs that comfortably, and cut it close ith OG on a sh&^house day, they can possibly knock off aquinas and challange in september.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back