U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it is him. he cant get a kick at local footy but trys to talk about conway. makes me laugh if you think that about conway. you dont know or watch any football do you. just watch your little spotty girls play and i wouldnt call that football. half of your team dosent get a kick just sits back and lets foggerty get all the ball. conway just got cut from the final vic metro 18s team. if you can count that means his bottom age! i dont play jets but you shouldnt talk about a rep team that you couldn never in your life make little boy.
so what? apparently he is spose 2 get drafted according 2 all u boys. so he should make ut. 1st its not sheep its sum1 else. i wonder who u play 4 bachers brother? i think u only watch because thats all ur talking about is watching footy. get a kick and stop telling others

lmao im thinking you three spotty boys are gila sheep and someone like blake or overton, how can you say anything like tht about someone whos one of the best at the jets as a bottom year , id like to see any one of you to say anything like this to his face but youse just sit behind your keyboards and try and insult people who are ten times better players then you
lol its funny.. sceptic tank has no clue! GOOOO SPPOOOTTTTYYY

Sheepy mate, Conway is a superstar and if you were in the jets im sure you would wear the hoodie too. But lets just concentrate on the game on the weekend. Conway isn't playing(thank god) so lets not talk any more about him lets concentrate on Willy. Im tipping a much closer game with Spotswood being much more prepared coming in this time with a settled side.
goooooddd thyyy jukes. i think we should just let the game do the talking :)

LOL personnel insults on people isnt my thing boys you should think about another person that uses this account. conway good player full stop dont care if he is some fa***t willy player he is gun. now to the next point sceptic tank aka LF i do not need to personally insult you what does it gain mate leave it for the field. will spotty game tomorrow will be closer this time as thy dukes said so lets just leave at that. no more broken keyboards boys from all this hard typing see you at the game tomorrow:D:D:D:D. ps to all of the boys paying out our coach get the f**k over yourselves a man that does not have a child at the club is coaching us and is doing a dam good job you boys dont no him so dont comment on him at all what he does in his personal life has nothing to do with the way he coaches footy.

im just saying

id just like to bring up the western jets side.
i think its a joke how some of the blokes like mckenzie, conwayand stevens are so highly rated around this area and some of the other blokes that get a gig in the starting line up for the jets are very lucky to be there.

blokes like me, are working hard, and still cant get a spot.

i think the squad needs to be looked over. before we have a bit of a downfall in the wrfl.

sleepy dalton.

just give me your thoughts on the jets list. cheers.

spottswood coach has no clue at all. from all reports last time spotty played williamstown he rocked up 10min before the game hungover good coach that is ?. and the reason he is at spottswood now because he got kicked out of his old club for king hitting someone from behind ? hes a great role model for the spottys boys good to see they have a great coach, according to conway09
Be careful what you type numb nuts. Sledging each other on a forum is great for a laugh but when you make unfounded and uninformed allegations on a personal nature you are treading a very fine line. Knowing the bloke and knowing that he has been involved in this league for 35 years I would suggest he would do the damage face to face if required. The guy is a life member and premiership coach at his former playing club and left on very good terms from his previous club. I would suggest that you be very careful and maybe start putting your head over the ball (if you play?) or get a game and stop being a coward taking pot shots from a key board chump:thumbsu:

i think its a joke how some of the blokes like mckenzie, conwayand stevens are so highly rated around this area and some of the other blokes that get a gig in the starting line up for the jets are very lucky to be there.

i think the squad needs to be looked over. before we have a bit of a downfall in the wrfl.

sleepy dalton.

i think the dictionary u use to get the definition of working hard isn't the same one that alot of us others use...have seen you in action sleepy...goodnight...go back to sleep cause that's probably where u work the hardest lol

sleepy dalton.

your not sleepy mate stop being an idiot.

hey guys, not sure if you guys knew him Andrew "Happy" Gilmore, he played for Point Cook for a few years then moved to Glen Orden, passed away this morning after problems post-op. He recieved a bump in a game a few weeks ago and ruptured his pancreas.

R.I.P

Perhaps to put things into a little bit of perspective for you guys...
I hate to be the first bearer of bad news on here but heard that Andrew 'Happy' Gilmore of Glenorden passed away in hospital today.
Clearly not something to be taken lightly and obviously everyone passes on their condolences to his family.
Played some footy with Happy a few years ago, definately gone too soon. Rest in peace.

I hate to be the first bearer of bad news on here but heard that Andrew 'Happy' Gilmore of Glenorden passed away in hospital today.
Clearly not something to be taken lightly and obviously everyone passes on their condolences to his family.
Played some footy with Happy a few years ago, definately gone too soon. Rest in peace.

Thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sorry must mate have been typing while you were. terrible news i still find it hard to believe.

haha, i thought you were just re-typing what i wrote to make it easier to read because now when i read it, it makes no sense.

Played with Happy for 2 years at Point Cook then for the start of last year at Glenorden, absolutely fantastic bloke and footy player. I seriously cannot believe it

R.I.P Happy

so what? apparently he is spose 2 get drafted according 2 all u boys. so he should make ut. 1st its not sheep its sum1 else. i wonder who u play 4 bachers brother? i think u only watch because thats all ur talking about is watching footy. get a kick and stop telling others

haha no more talking about a western jets player! conway is a freak and thats it. no more taling shit spotty players. conway09 we all know you wish you were him but your not so get a kick for spotty. you dad dose more important stuff on the ground than you. if you know what i mean. i know who you are. you dont get a kick but you think your good and you wasnt going to get a game at willy so you moved.

Tragic news.
R.I.P.

its horrible news. didnt kno the kid but played against him a couple times. He culd play. i wuld be very suprised if glenorden played tomoz.

R.I.P mate.

haha no more talking about a western jets player! conway is a freak and thats it. no more taling shit spotty players. conway09 we all know you wish you were him but your not so get a kick for spotty. you dad dose more important stuff on the ground than you. if you know what i mean. i know who you are. you dont get a kick but you think your good and you wasnt going to get a game at willy so you moved.
HAHAHAH please. i think u have the wrong bloke. lmao who do u think u are?
sounds like u dont play at all cant u get a game? and he couldnt get a game.. shouldnt of said that now every1 knows that ur lying and that ur full of s**t. i know who ur talking about and every1 knows why he left. he doesnt think his good either his the quitest bloke i know.. his half ur size and would probably kill u. so stop watching the game, get ur facts right and get a kick urslef b4 u judge others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back