U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what passengers you referring to?

injuries also contributing to hoppers' slow start to the year
im not gonna name names cause thats mean. mitch ferrie broken wrist, aaron williams sumthin wrong with his leg, not quite sure but he will be out for a month or so. jake allan has had sore groins he could be out for a couple.

HCFC youve been sooking all this time tht no one rates hooppers and theyll see when they play use and look what use have dished up , altho youse should be vales

HCFC you have said hoppers have played shit games and COULD of played better and won, if yous are the 'good' team that you say you are. THEN you would be able to beat willi, smashed spotty (only 50 points you won by) and came close to werribee.
that is 3 games that you's haven't peformed in, when will this 'good' hoppers team peform.
you have saids is only early, but altona has won games by 90(spotty) and 120(colts)and drew to werribee who beat your team(60 points) and beat vales by 90...

hoppers is not a qaulity side, you will have no hope in the finals, if you's even make them... its round 4 now and you's are 6th out of 8 teams...
HCFC stop making excuses and admit to the fact, altona and werribee are the front runners with you well well well well well behind them, and well behind vales and willi!!

I was chattin to Rama before on the net and asked if its him and its not him.

well done for attempting a guess but try again. lol

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hcfc, what number are u and are u even in the a's
im very close mates with some of hoppers better players and there opinion on the year is much different to u, they beleive they do have ability to prove a challenge but arent out to make excuses, ive been told, hoppers has played shit but as much as there fualt its coz the other teams didnt allow them to get away, still early but and im sure theyll come good eventually but i wish u wouldnt talk on behalf of a team i doubt ur in

hcfc, what number are u and are u even in the a's
im very close mates with some of hoppers better players and there opinion on the year is much different to u, they beleive they do have ability to prove a challenge but arent out to make excuses, ive been told, hoppers has played shit but as much as there fualt its coz the other teams didnt allow them to get away, still early but and im sure theyll come good eventually but i wish u wouldnt talk on behalf of a team i doubt ur in
ah damn u got me. im not in the a's. i'm just pretending to be cause im a wanna be hoppers a's player :p. u r quite rite i hav been making excuses but it frustrates me because i kno we can be better then wat we r rite now and i was expecting better. but im not going to be like sum other people on this and conceed that there team is shit. cause thats not very loyal or faithful is it?. i kno hoppers arent a werribee or altona but we will get better nd hopefully challenge for top 3. so how bout evry1 gets off my back and discusses more football :). this is the 18a's football forum isnt it?

Hello boys.
Big game next weekend Willy vs Spotty, I think everyone is expecting fireworks, especially with the relationships of the Fairley's and the Raymond's.
Should be a good game with both sides posting wins yesterday.

Hello boys.
Big game next weekend Willy vs Spotty, I think everyone is expecting fireworks, especially with the relationships of the Fairley's and the Raymond's.
Should be a good game with both sides posting wins yesterday.

fairly even game on paper

tipping willi to have a little too much talent

i wasnt referring to ur little friend, mate. so keep ur mouth shut for once.

So who were you referring to?
Bacharsbrother?
And just to clarify things I'm not your mate.

By the way... i've only had nine posts on this forum... make it ten after this one, so I don't see how you can say keep your mouth shut for once. I think it's you just trying to act tough :).

albion should come from the b's, last year in the a's they were not a great team but kept Altona to 3 goals at one occasion and actually beat williamstown. I dont know how many players they have from last years team, but if any team had to come from the b's, based on their potential last year, Albion this year, is defitnaly an a side!

Just to add to that, they have won their first two games in the b's, one of which by 100 points..

does anyone agree with me that Albion should be A's and be able to perform better then possibly at least st albans or spotswood...?

dead ****ing set mate
spotswood haven't gotten their game together yet
it will happen and when it does we will be challenging the better teams in the competition
spotwood have always been slow starters, and yes we have played like shit
but we have the potential to be a better team than altona or hoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back