U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well boys, interesting news
wrfl has asked werribee b's to move up 2 the a's.
possible scenario is that the current a team will play in the vafa under 19s and the b's will play a's, or just have 2 werribee a's however.
werribee are strongly against it. wen it was mentioned 2 us at training there was debate over. well we will be a's that would be mad but at the same time, we are losing a premiership
bottom line, we will stay in the b's.

possible scenario is that the current a team will play in the vafa under 19s and the b's will play a's, or just have 2 werribee a's however.
werribee are strongly against it. wen it was mentioned 2 us at training there was debate over. well we will be a's that would be mad but at the same time, we are losing a premiership

The VAFA scenario sounds ridiculous. Werribee are the lifeblood of the A's competition and must stay there.
I think a 'werribee black' and 'werribee gold' situation would be the best for the overall standard of the comp.
But as you said your club wont let it happen. You're seemingly throwing away a premiership.
Nothing is certain in footy, so i'd like to see the heirachy at the B's put their pride on the line and have a red hot dip in the A's.

Do you know how many teams are being relegated to the B's?
If it's just the one and the league has exhuasted it's options with werribee, Albion should be promoted.

The VAFA scenario sounds ridiculous. Werribee are the lifeblood of the A's competition and must stay there.
I think a 'werribee black' and 'werribee gold' situation would be the best for the overall standard of the comp.
But as you said your club wont let it happen. You're seemingly throwing away a premiership.
Nothing is certain in footy, so i'd like to see the heirachy at the B's put their pride on the line and have a red hot dip in the A's.

If it's just the one and the league has exhuasted it's options with werribee, Albion should be promoted.

Bachar fair call Albion should be promoted, but I think everyone seems to be missing the main point it is great to have Werribee and Willi in the WRFL Juniors but what do they offer the league after that.Werribee and Willi should field Senior sides in this comp most of the kids have to split and find a new club or quit footy there is enough kids coming thru the system at both clubs to field Senior sides in the WRFL.It is great to dominate the juniors geez most clubs would love to have 50 kids for every age group but what does Werribeeand Willi offer after Junior footy and please dont say ammos. :thumbsdown:

Bachar fair call Albion should be promoted, but I think everyone seems to be missing the main point it is great to have Werribee and Willi in the WRFL Juniors but what do they offer the league after that.Werribee and Willi should field Senior sides in this comp most of the kids have to split and find a new club or quit footy there is enough kids coming thru the system at both clubs to field Senior sides in the WRFL.It is great to dominate the juniors geez most clubs would love to have 50 kids for every age group but what does Werribeeand Willi offer after Junior footy and please dont say ammos. :thumbsdown:
agree with that and if these sides did have a seniors would both be very good.

Chaddy mate, now I have some contacts in the football fraternity and I say that you have made all of that up cos none of it is true. You are a b's player that has been there 5 minutes - in fact I dont think you have played a game yet and if you have worry about getting a kick first cos there is no such thing as a guaranteed premiership!!

Ramjetz when my dad Frontofda Paks played junior footy many moons ago the Willy and Werribee juniors were the main feeders to the VFA senior teams. Things since then have changed and those clubs since formed senior teams in the VAFA.

Not all players go on to play seniors at their clubs - if it all. So what does any club offer their kids after junior footy?????

Chaddy mate, now I have some contacts in the football fraternity and I say that you have made all of that up cos none of it is true. You are a b's player that has been there 5 minutes - in fact I dont think you have played a game yet and if you have worry about getting a kick first cos there is no such thing as a guaranteed premiership!!

haha paks, id love 2 know ur contacts. all of wat i said is true, our coach told us at training on thursday, it will probably not happen anyway because we just wouldnt gain anything out of it. and i have been at werribee since round 1, i left hoppers straight away, nothing against hoppers but just thought that what happened between me and the coach was simply not good enough, and yes i have been playing for werribee and i have already had a few disposals mate;) its not that the premiership is guaranteed, its the fact that we have at the moment the possibility of winning the a's and b's premierships, even if we dont ther is a chance of 2, if we put both teams in 1 league then we can only go 4 the a's premiership, so there is no possibility of doing the same as werribee last year and winning both flags; which hopefully we can do.

i totally agree with u on the vafa idea maybe entering us the b's would be the way to go but, isnt it too late to enter anyway? but yeahh then werribee black and gold is good but, how will it go wen we play eachother, we wont take it serious and as i have said, the club wont do it. yes nothing is certain in footy but, there is no way we can get 2 premierships when our 2 teams r in the same league.
in my opinion albion took it too us and gave us a bit of a run, they should go up but they dont want to go up, its a hard predicament the wrfl is in now, they can either bring back the c's and bring down a's to the b's to give us some1 that(and at the risk of sounding arrogant) is alot better than us. i agree it isnt fair that we wont go up but really, if it was ur club would u?

hey how are the numbers for all the teams going, is there any team that could do with a couple of players?

hoppers beat st albans by about 140. close to that anyway. very inaccurate also, so probs shuld hav been more. ahwell. they really shuld be relegated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think hoppers r petty much full. i heard st albans were struggling for players, they got a couple bak today, 1 of em being bruno, he is a big boy. nd they had like 10 on the pine. so they hav the numbers but not the talent.

Willi and Werribee both dont play seniors in wrfl because it is such a ****in dirty comp, even if both sides did, they would probably finish top 2, werribee would win flagwith ease. Also they provide the comp with a quality opposition, willi are always hard at n always have a crack, a hard side to play and werribee is just werribee, enough said there. Doesnt matter where they go after juniors both clubs have already done so much for the wrfl, it is great people are giving the opportunity to play clean football, compared to some of the dirty clubs out there.

Willi and Werribee both dont play seniors in wrfl because it is such a ****in dirty comp, even if both sides did, they would probably finish top 2, werribee would win flagwith ease. Also they provide the comp with a quality opposition, willi are always hard at n always have a crack, a hard side to play and werribee is just werribee, enough said there. Doesnt matter where they go after juniors both clubs have already done so much for the wrfl, it is great people are giving the opportunity to play clean football, compared to some of the dirty clubs out there.

All i have to say is, WRFL footy is played a lot cleaner now than what it was years ago. And who do u mean by "Some dirty clubs out there"?

haha paks, id love 2 know ur contacts. all of wat i said is true, our coach told us at training on thursday, it will probably not happen anyway because we just wouldnt gain anything out of it. and i have been at werribee since round 1, i left hoppers straight away, nothing against hoppers but just thought that what happened between me and the coach was simply not good enough, and yes i have been playing for werribee and i have already had a few disposals mate;) its not that the premiership is guaranteed, its the fact that we have at the moment the possibility of winning the a's and b's premierships, even if we dont ther is a chance of 2, if we put both teams in 1 league then we can only go 4 the a's premiership, so there is no possibility of doing the same as werribee last year and winning both flags; which hopefully we can do.

No it isnt :( A few disposals? well done:eek:

moving on back to 18's wrfl does any1 agree that wydamvales ground is the worst ground in the whole western district! and if so why should a sides be playing on such horrible conditions.

glen orden probly worse than vales
hard to play footy when u cant see 10 metres through the dust of dirt in the air from running

moving on back to 18's wrfl does any1 agree that wydamvales ground is the worst ground in the whole western district! and if so why should a sides be playing on such horrible conditions.
havent played at wvale for a couple years. wats bad about the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back