U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my old man is mates with the colts assistant coach for 18s. apparently they r a fair chance to forfeit next week? :S apparently they had 9 players at training during the week.

i think that albion and glen orden should both go up to the a's

although we wernt at full strength when we played glenorden with ppl playing seniors, they still have a fairly good side.
and i here albion are going well aswell.

st albans should be relegated.

i think that albion and glen orden should both go up to the a's

although we wernt at full strength when we played glenorden with ppl playing seniors, they still have a fairly good side.
and i here albion are going well aswell.

st albans should be relegated.
yehh i think ur rite. if 2 sides were gnna come up it wuld be those 2, as they played a's last yr. 2nd last nd last tho lol. couldnt do much worse then st albans.

moving on back to 18's wrfl does any1 agree that wydamvales ground is the worst ground in the whole western district! and if so why should a sides be playing on such horrible conditions.
I will agree the ground isn't in the best shape it has ever been in. But a least its a decent size compared to other grounds.

I will agree the ground isn't in the best shape it has ever been in. But a least its a decent size compared to other grounds.

I reckon the ground is in the best shape it's ever been haha. It used to be atrocious compared to the way it is now.
A few ankle deep puddles in the centre, but at least you don't walk off the ground needing a skin graft...

hoppers beat st albans by about 140. close to that anyway. very inaccurate also, so probs shuld hav been more. ahwell. they really shuld be relegated.

after every single game you have had at least one excuse for hoppers performance,, mate just face the facts.
hoppers aren't a quality side this year!
gongratulations, you have beat 2 walk over teams:)
but you have lost to vales and to willi...?
honestly, how do you think hoppers will compete against altona and werribee this year...?

after every single game you have had at least one excuse for hoppers performance,, mate just face the facts.
honestly, how do you think hoppers will compete against altona and werribee this year...?

hoppers haven't played vales mate

got beaten by werribee and willi

facts are both teams were better on the day

but with alot of bottom age kids in the hoppers squad and a lack of height (which has been exposed against teams with more depth)inconsistency should be expected

and they're just facts not excuses

Glen Orden has only played pretty shit teams at the moment, we havent played the teams like werribee, albion or point cook yet

Yeah so is Glen Orden !!!

LOLOLOLOL, I reckon G.O might just be the most overrated side in B grade, theyll get found out in A's.
You know that little number 44 kid for them? Absolutely useless! I wouldnt let him tie my boots. :p

Hey Beau, guess who this is?? Ahahahahaa

LOLOLOLOL, I reckon G.O might just be the most overrated side in B grade, theyll get found out in A's.
You know that little number 44 kid for them? Absolutely useless! I wouldnt let him tie my boots. :p

Hey Beau, guess who this is?? Ahahahahaa

Let me guess the slowest person i know

Matt doherty playing for north footscray LMAO haha :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess the slowest person i know

Matt doherty playing for north footscray LMAO haha :p

Damn, Howd ya no mate?
Lols and so what if i play for NFFC? I play 16s, last time i checked we were in a higher divy then your 16s...

But anywaysss, Back to under 18s....

do u hav anything better to do u loser. y wuld i be making excuses after we won by that margin, all i sed is that we were inaccurate and wasted a lot of oppurtunities- as the scoreboard shows. willy did beat us but im confident we will hav there measure next time nd we havent played vales so get ur facts right *******.

hoppers haven't played vales mate

got beaten by werribee and willi

facts are both teams were better on the day

but with alot of bottom age kids in the hoppers squad and a lack of height (which has been exposed against teams with more depth)inconsistency should be expected

and they're just facts not excuses
thankyou, at least u show common sense.

do u hav anything better to do u loser. y wuld i be making excuses after we won by that margin, all i sed is that we were inaccurate and wasted a lot of oppurtunities- as the scoreboard shows. willy did beat us but im confident we will hav there measure next time nd we havent played vales so get ur facts right *******.

just thought id let you know, Wyndham Vale will 100% beat hoppers crossing, no doubt about it, it is evident who will be top 4, Werribee, Altona, then Vales or Willi for 3rd and 4th, hoppers will get 5th

just thought id let you know, Wyndham Vale will 100% beat hoppers crossing, no doubt about it, it is evident who will be top 4, Werribee, Altona, then Vales or Willi for 3rd and 4th, hoppers will get 5th

yer i agree with u mate :thumbsu:
the top 4 will be werribee altona for top 2 then vales or willi and hoppers or spotty to take out out 5
:cool:

you r either psycic or a tool, considering there are 14 rounds to go. lol!!

I think you are overating spotty, got beat by willi comfortably, the top 5 will be;

1.Werribee
2.Altona
3.Wyndhamvale
4.Williamstown
5.Hoppers
nah 3rd spot will be very close, to hard to say who will get it out of hoppers, willy, nd vales. to early in the season. maybe re-asess after we play wvale

nah 3rd spot will be very close, to hard to say who will get it out of hoppers, willy, nd vales. to early in the season. maybe re-asess after we play wvale

Fair call. Altough Vales would trounce hoppers if the match was tomorrow. as you said still early days...

What is the reason behind Aaron Williams not playing since round 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back