U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. what do you boys think is the best traditional milkshake flavor?:confused:

Genesis 34:1‐29
Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and violated her. His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob, and he loved the girl and spoke tenderly to her. And Shechem said to his father Hamor, "Get me this girl as my wife."

that's one way to justify rape i spose.:thumbsu:

still no word on the rangas.... poor form fellows.... poor form:(

Fair call. Altough Vales would trounce hoppers if the match was tomorrow. as you said still early days...

What is the reason behind Aaron Williams not playing since round 1?
shinsplints, he shuld be back not this week the next. he was very close to strees fractures apparently.

do u hav anything better to do u loser. y wuld i be making excuses after we won by that margin, all i sed is that we were inaccurate and wasted a lot of oppurtunities- as the scoreboard shows. willy did beat us but im confident we will hav there measure next time nd we havent played vales so get ur facts right *******.

opppss my mistake!! i got me whole post mixed up:eek:

you have lost to wezza allready, i completey forget that:( 10 goals i assume...?
and you did lose to willi...?
pretty sure i've got those two right:D...?

we allready know how you's did against werribee:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: so HONESTLY how is hoppers going to go against a 'full strength' Altona:confused:?

opppss my mistake!! i got me whole post mixed up:eek:

you have lost to wezza allready, i completey forget that:( 10 goals i assume...?
and you did lose to willi...?
pretty sure i've got those two right:D...?

we allready know how you's did against werribee:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: so HONESTLY how is hoppers going to go against a 'full strength' Altona:confused:?

nooooo hoppers dont need 2 worry bout how they will lose to altona, they already have the excuses, "aza williams didnt play, we were inacurate, we didnt wear our lucky undies, but dont worry we r a good team, our mum and dads say we r the best and we might win flag."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nooooo hoppers dont need 2 worry bout how they will lose to altona, they already have the excuses, "aza williams didnt play, we were inacurate, we didnt wear our lucky undies, but dont worry we r a good team, our mum and dads say we r the best and we might win flag."

chaddy pull your finger out you muppet

that's the dumbest post i've ever seen on bigfooty

for someone that couldn't even get game time in hoppers b's your awfully chirpy

no doubt altona have all the form and on paper, the talent. will take a massive effort from hoppers but altona are expected to win and therefore hoppers have nothing to lose

hoppers have to stand up this week if they want to be considered a contender

chaddy pull your finger out you muppet

that's the dumbest post i've ever seen on bigfooty

for someone that couldn't even get game time in hoppers b's your awfully chirpy

no doubt altona have all the form and on paper, the talent. will take a massive effort from hoppers but altona are expected to win and therefore hoppers have nothing to lose

hoppers have to stand up this week if they want to be considered a contender

well mate, i wasnt given a game yes but, the coach i had had never seen me play and never made any subs, instead he put shit players(will not mention names, not that i am very good), and did not put 2 other very capable player on, cameron and nathan martin. when he did put me on i got about 5-7 disposals within the 2-3 mins i was on the ground. its funny now i have moved on to a much more competitive club that is currently leading both competitions that i am now getting the luxuries i have always had up until that game with hoppers which is a full game in the midfield or half forward.... it is obvious to me that hoppers will not go far until they become realistic and realise that, they are not a threat to the flag. they at this rate will not win it. werribee have 8 jets. they still win hoppers have 1 and dont so them excuses are out, hoppers need 2 regroup and work hard, yes there is potential. but as 4 me vs hoppers, i cannot wait. i know the boys wanna take me on and start getting rough on me but thats footy and i plan 2 show just y that rookie coach who couldnt coach geelong to a wrfl premiership; just what he lost and why i am so cocky. and if a fight breaks out, im not goin 4 players, theyre my mates and me leaving had nothing to do with most of them although some did contribute....ill be goin for that coach haha. but as far as me not getting that game, thats a bit of a no go zone. because i can tell you im not the only 1 that knows i should have gotten a full game.:rolleyes:

well mate, i wasnt given a game yes but, the coach i had had never seen me play and never made any subs, instead he put shit players(will not mention names, not that i am very good), and did not put 2 other very capable player on, cameron and nathan martin. when he did put me on i got about 5-7 disposals within the 2-3 mins i was on the ground. its funny now i have moved on to a much more competitive club that is currently leading both competitions that i am now getting the luxuries i have always had up until that game with hoppers which is a full game in the midfield or half forward.... it is obvious to me that hoppers will not go far until they become realistic and realise that, they are not a threat to the flag. they at this rate will not win it. werribee have 8 jets. they still win hoppers have 1 and dont so them excuses are out, hoppers need 2 regroup and work hard, yes there is potential. but as 4 me vs hoppers, i cannot wait. i know the boys wanna take me on and start getting rough on me but thats footy and i plan 2 show just y that rookie coach who couldnt coach geelong to a wrfl premiership; just what he lost and why i am so cocky. and if a fight breaks out, im not goin 4 players, theyre my mates and me leaving had nothing to do with most of them although some did contribute....ill be goin for that coach haha. but as far as me not getting that game, thats a bit of a no go zone. because i can tell you im not the only 1 that knows i should have gotten a full game.:rolleyes:

ahahaha you've attacked HCFC for making excuses and then come out and give a laundary list of excuses for why you moved clubs

that's really added weight to your argument

i haven't seen anyone blame hoppers' 2-2 start on missing jets players. so dunno what your trying to say there.

i think the fact that you walked out on a club after 1 game showes a lack of mental toughness.

anyone can go to werribee and walk into teams that are always going to be in premiership intention...it takes a bit of heart and loyalty to sacrifice personal ambitions and stay at a club when the going isn't great

you say you've got mates at hoppers? What sort of mate walks out on them just so he can play in the midfield?

no doubt the hoppers b's coach isn't kevin sheedy but i'd be embarrassed if i got dragged and quit on my teammates.

I think you need to take a long, hard look at yourself mate

bitta egg on my face here

as the fixture hasn't come out i don't know if hoppers is playing altona this week

the way chaddy was talking about it, i assumed they were

still relevant though, game against altona and vales will define hoppers' season

altona vs wezza in the grandfinal!!
vales willi and hoppers can not and will not make it.....
lets just concentrate on the obvious facts that there are only 2 contenders for 2009 wrfl under 18a grandfinal.

lets just concentrate on the obvious facts that there are only 2 contenders for 2009 wrfl under 18a grandfinal.

you are a ****ta mate... you got no idea..

Glen Orden r in the A's which is pretty bullshit cause i know we will not even get close to werribee or altona but hopefully beat hoppers :):D

chaddy u hav serious problems mate. u need to wake up to ur self. go cry to ur mum wen u cant get on the ground in the b's lmao. yeh boys apaarently he cried to his mum cause the coach was a bad man :(. hahah. i havent mentioned azza not playing as an excuse. so shut ur mouth. good luck with ur footy career cause its not gonna last long champ.

hav a listen to u mate. i really hope u dont do wat u say u will, winning finals nd shit. its round ****ing 5 this week!! cause u will look like an absolute idiot! looking forward to playing u this week :)..
always like playing the supposedly better sides. i wonder which player u r? :p

chaddy u hav serious problems mate. u need to wake up to ur self. go cry to ur mum wen u cant get on the ground in the b's lmao. yeh boys apaarently he cried to his mum cause the coach was a bad man :(. hahah. i havent mentioned azza not playing as an excuse. so shut ur mouth. good luck with ur footy career cause its not gonna last long champ.

haha didnt cry 2 mum mate, i just went straight 2 werribee. why would i play under a coach i dont respect and waste a year of footy not getting anything out of it?
and all i was stating was that every game there has been an excuse for ur losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back