U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha didnt cry 2 mum mate, i just went straight 2 werribee. why would i play under a coach i dont respect and waste a year of footy not getting anything out of it?
and all i was stating was that every game there has been an excuse for ur losses
nah not excuses, facts!.. dont talk crap evry1 knows u had a teary. ran off to werribee to gain more experience on the pine :). as if u will get a better go at a better team!!

hav a listen to u mate. i really hope u dont do wat u say u will, winning finals nd shit. its round ****ing 5 this week!! cause u will look like an absolute idiot! looking forward to playing u this week :)..
always like playing the supposedly better sides. i wonder which player u r? :p

how do you's rekon you will go against A.V...?
you still haven't asnwered that qeustion!!
im just waiting to read, what you believe..?

nah not excuses, facts!.. dont talk crap evry1 knows u had a teary. ran off to werribee to gain more experience on the pine :). as if u will get a better go at a better team!!

already getting a waaay better go, and as u said it is a better team. its funny how a better side has also better team management and coaching.

Who was the coach you didnt want to play under at hoppers ?

john, not sure his last name but im pretty sure he is a first year coach, he was really arrogant about his coaching and quite clearly did not know what he was doing, provided no feedback to his players as well as having no structure. he had little respect and i just cant play a year 4 some1 that i a) dont respect and b) will not gain anything from
my coach now is awesome, knows his stuff, always can tell me where i need 2 improve(quite a bit haha) and where i did well. his use of interchange and team ethics are awesome, possibly in my top 3 coaches.

john, not sure his last name but im pretty sure he is a first year coach, he was really arrogant about his coaching and quite clearly did not know what he was doing, provided no feedback to his players as well as having no structure. he had little respect and i just cant play a year 4 some1 that i a) dont respect and b) will not gain anything from
my coach now is awesome, knows his stuff, always can tell me where i need 2 improve(quite a bit haha) and where i did well. his use of interchange and team ethics are awesome, possibly in my top 3 coaches.

mate what do u expect in junior footy espicially in a b side

john is a bloke that doesn't have a son playing and takes the time to coach when no one else will. i commend the man

john is a bloke that doesn't have a son playing and takes the time to coach when no one else will. i commend the man
Has John coached B4 or is it his first go at it.Is he a young coach or older ? Your right though, with no son playing it is admirable he would give his time for what can be a sometimes unrewarding gig with a B side.

Top call that, maybe someone at club should be giving him feedback, i also commend any guy who gives his time to coach when he has no kids involved!

Interesting to see the U/18 interleague / Dale Morris squad of 30 has been named. Jack Sims will dominate. Thoughts?

Hoppers Crossing
Jake ALLAN
Jarrod ARNOTT
Jarryd RAMSEY
Kane BASILE

Willimastown Juniors
Daniel CALMAN-ORR
Cameron D'ALTERA
Brent FAIRLEY

Spotswood
Chris BUTTIGIEG-CLARKE

Werribee Juniors
Travis DEAN
Ryan HARRINGTON
Lee JOHNSTON
Daniel PAGNOCCOLO
Rustin TUBBS
Murphy WATT

North Footscray
Jack DUNCAN

Wyndham Vale Juniors
Aaron FLEMING
Corey MACKEY
Chris MOLIVAS

Point Cook
Christopher FOLEY

Sunshine Kangaroos
Daniel GREENWOOD
Sebastian REILLY

Glenorden
Andrew GILMORE
Dillon HINGE

Altona
Tyler HEALY
Trent RAFFERTY
Mathew TEDESCO
Alex VIVODA

St.Albans
Bruno SALAMON
Jack SIMS

Port Colts
Tony VULI

Has John coached B4 or is it his first go at it.Is he a young coach or older ? Your right though, with no son playing it is admirable he would give his time for what can be a sometimes unrewarding gig with a B side.

not sure whether he has coached before...older bloke, kicked 190 goals one year in his junior days

without being fully sure, he doesn't get much support if any.

no wiz with x's and o's but keeps it simple, which is what alot of guys in that side need

the interleague team has some goof players in it, and like every year some players that prob shouldnt be there. .
but i herd edfl had a pracie game about 3 months ago. . wrfl any chance??

who do you's reccon will be the best players for the wrfl interleague?

You'd think the likes of Sims, Dean, Mackey, Johnston and Molivas.
Still a pretty good side but from the going by the blokes ive spoken to they're not very confident.
Perhaps more important for these guys is the chance to take part in the Dale Morris squad at werribee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who do you's reccon will be the best players for the wrfl interleague?

well for starters i heard that tyler HEALY is a gun.. best in the legue along with VIVODA and Daniel PAGNOCCOLO.. from what ive heard this year tho Mathew TEDESCO isnt that good and there are better players than him that are not named in the squad that should take his place.:thumbsu:

the interleague team has some goof players in it, and like every year some players that prob shouldnt be there. .
but i herd edfl had a pracie game about 3 months ago. . wrfl any chance??
Well umpire give us some names who should be in who should be out or are you one of those guys who makes a statement and cant back it up.

Interesting to see the U/18 interleague / Dale Morris squad of 30 has been named. Jack Sims will dominate. Thoughts?

Hoppers Crossing
Jake ALLAN
Jarrod ARNOTT
Jarryd RAMSEY
Kane BASILE

Willimastown Juniors
Daniel CALMAN-ORR
Cameron D'ALTERA
Brent FAIRLEY

Spotswood
Chris BUTTIGIEG-CLARKE

Werribee Juniors
Travis DEAN
Ryan HARRINGTON
Lee JOHNSTON
Daniel PAGNOCCOLO
Rustin TUBBS
Murphy WATT

North Footscray
Jack DUNCAN

Wyndham Vale Juniors
Aaron FLEMING
Corey MACKEY
Chris MOLIVAS

Point Cook
Christopher FOLEY

Sunshine Kangaroos
Daniel GREENWOOD
Sebastian REILLY

Glenorden
Andrew GILMORE
Dillon HINGE

Altona
Tyler HEALY
Trent RAFFERTY
Mathew TEDESCO
Alex VIVODA

St.Albans
Bruno SALAMON
Jack SIMS

Port Colts
Tony VULI

I thought that it is very unlucky for Andrew Panayi to miss something has gone wrong there, alot better than a few of the boys that have been named

fairly good side, i dont knwo a few but i couldnt pick any that shouldnt be there what players do any ppl posting dont think should be there?

I thought that it is very unlucky for Andrew Panayi to miss something has gone wrong there, alot better than a few of the boys that have been named
i heard frm the start that J.r who is the assiastant coach, or maybe coach im not even sure lol, hates Uda for some reason. nd on the last training nite Uda told me himself he wont make it for that reason. thats disapointing if thats wat the selection came down to.

player that have missed out that are good enough are:
tod finco
theo sapountzis
damien saward is by far north footscrays best player not jack duncan!
jarad catania
danny grantham
just to name a few??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back