U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hingey does rate himself, but with good reason i say, i have seen him play a couple of times, and he has got great skills, some of the best ive seen, probably lacks the amazing speed to be an elite footballer and get somewhere serious, but as long as he can find the footy he will dominate, great skills

playing in team where they look for him at every oppurtunity

never seen him win a contested ball

and there's some major attitude issues

lot of wasted talent i rekon

D'Altera over-rated?
He is a great player that gets alot of the ball and usually makes great use with his possies. Good mark, gets it when hes outnumbered in alot of contests and has got a decent kick on him.

Hingey does rate himself, but with good reason i say, i have seen him play a couple of times, and he has got great skills, some of the best ive seen, probably lacks the amazing speed to be an elite footballer and get somewhere serious, but as long as he can find the footy he will dominate, great skills

Div 1 seniors as a 17 y.o is somewhere serious...
That said on saturday Glenorden were signing up U/18's in the canteen line as part of their youth policy.
If you ask me Hingey needs to work on his headlocks, am i right??

Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?... Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?... Good, then... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine... Good... Well, it's good that you're fine and... and I'm fine... I agree with you, it's great to be fine... a-ha-ha-ha-ha... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys... All right, well listen now. Who should we call?... *Who* should we call, Dmitri? The... wha-whe, the People... you, sorry, you faded away there... The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters... Where is that, Dmitri?... In Omsk... Right... Yes... Oh, you'll call them first, will you?... Uh-huh... Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dmitri?... Whe-ah, what? I see, just ask for Omsk information... Ah-ah-eh-uhm-hm... I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right

if you can make sense of that I'll shout you a head job at the pros

willys backline a weakness? PLEASE
have you seen them play all three lines are as strong as each other and i dont know how you can see a weakness in the backline?

heard spotty had 12 blokes at training on monday and they have something like 35 kids trying to get in that team...fair lack of commitment

i think it was around 15 at trainin but two just pulled up bit sore but we
persevered and had a good crack at training i expect those boys who atteneded training will be getting a match on saturday against vales. as for everyone thinking vales will win, you underestimate spottys talent who thought hoppers would win last week? everyone was talkin up how hoppers would get smashed and look they got the 4 points spotty will bounce back

from what i heared he cant play footy ever again dont no if thats true or not but yeh he got a knee to somewhere around his chest

geez i think everyone would like to have a crack at hingey his is such a tosser

yeh i was hospital wif happy yesterday and he will make a full recovery and hingey hasnt even played a game in the 18's so hoppers i dont think u will get a crack at him :p

LOL got to more games

as for everyone thinking vales will win, you underestimate spottys talent who thought hoppers would win last week?

Are you playing ruck this week?
The Sudanese senstation Majak Daw got the chop from the jets side, so will play with vales this week and is one hungry bloke.
Good luck stopping him...

In other news Werribee have been dealt a bit of a blow, luckily for them they face an even weaker than usual glenorden side.
Schibeci, McLellan, Giles, Borg and Morton have all been called up to play for the jets. Klein-Breteler will also miss with a back injury.
Should be a good oppurtunity to test out their depth and play a few B's players.

willys backline a weakness? PLEASE
have you seen them play all three lines are as strong as each other and i dont know how you can see a weakness in the backline?
lol! yeh played against em in round 3! so ur sayin ur whole team has no weakness. ok mate. backline not the best is my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sudanese senstation Majak Daw got the chop from the jets side, so will play with vales this week and is one hungry bloke.

In other news Werribee have been dealt a bit of a blow, luckily for them they face an even weaker than usual glenorden side.
Schibeci, McLellan, Giles, Borg and Morton have all been called up to play for the jets. Klein-Breteler will also miss with a back injury.
Should be a good oppurtunity to test out their depth and play a few B's players.
the madge is back watch out people

i am not who you think i am and trust me i no the kid he is my best mate and we will see how he goes this week because he is one hungry competitor at the moment infact our whole team is hungry...im just saying in footy the favourite does not always win and yes i no you play vales and i commend your team ive rated you guys from the start of the season but your boys better be ready on saturday because its going to be a tough contest

Adding onto Bachar43's scoop on werribee players (some key call ups to jets and losses for werribee), Few B's players got their first taste of A grade footy last week and played really well.
Laclan Patterson played well of the half back line and Trent Jones was exceptional up forward.
Also Ryan Harrington plays his first game after 3 weeks out with injury. Glenorden won't let werribee run over the top, they'll have a crack... what have they got to lose?

u can go F**k yourself Jordan. Can only go by what the doctors say. At least i'm not a p**sy and not even playing this year.

I'm going by what my doctors said. So if you're a pussy, I'm a pussy.

At least you're growing some balls and actually posting with swear words.

jordan witte just wants to give everyone else a run and not dominate everybody too much giv the kid a break

Yep, too true. It gets hard being such a gun :rolleyes::(

sean o'shea the superstar. why is witte posting, he doesnt even play anymore?

Not playing this year, Evan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back