U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I think rupo and Willis first one wasn't really a game it would of been a better game in the ocean that's how bad the conditions were

This is valid.... the difference in that match was that willi is on the beach and us players had some pre match practise where as rupertswood don't have a beach near them for milllleees

yousee beat us in that rain infested game by 3 points than we beat use. So we deserve bragging rights just like werribee deserve it for beating youse the last time. Punisher whether you are from williamstown werribee or even therry who cares. What you say generally has no intent. Do us all a favour and chuck off.

first of all we won by more than 3 points because the score was 3.16 to 3.1 and you cant use the 'weather' as an excuse because if in a final the weather is poor and you loose, bad luck, you are out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were robbed by the umps against bernards on the weekend.... get down at 11.30am at st bernards to see us strut our stuff against oakleigh

good end to a disappointing season.. you punisher, are genuinely kidding yourself. cant wait to hear you blame the umps when you lose to oakleigh this week.

Both games at the Snake Pit next Saturday. Big ground and fast track should suit Oakleigh and Rupertswood's style of play.

I'd actually argue it favours Werribee and Williamstown.... time will tell i suppose. Mind you I'm still certain Oakleigh will be too good for the tigers.

I'd actually argue it favours Werribee and Williamstown.... time will tell i suppose. Mind you I'm still certain Oakleigh will be too good for the tigers.
i think your wrong. gonna be oakleighs last game of the year. have been a good team but don't have the class and hardness that werribee have when it comes to finals footy.

Lets put all things aside here , i dont think anyone can say that one team will win for sure... its going to be an exciting finals series...
think about ,
all the teams have beaten each other and lost to each other , so interesting

Tips are rupo bit to quick and skillful but good game against willy and werribee to strong against what I hear is an undermanned oakleigh

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back