U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Went and watched Wbee and Rupo on weekend and my obsevation was as follows. Werribee early were looked like they might win the game. But i beleive they need more structure to beat the good 18s sides. At stoppages and centre bounces they have no structures at all defencively none existent. There onballers dont work hard enough to help out the back half and the whole group dont work behind the footy. When they get it they look very good they all run forward well. There kick outs are not organised not even the ruckman goes to the right spot. Not enough rotations are used to allow players to man up when oppositin get the ball most of the on ballers were standing with there hands on there hips watching the opposition run the ball forward. Not enough players tackle or chase all one way traffic.I beleive they can match it with all the sides in 18s but certainly need alot of tinkering to allow this to happen and turn things around.

Who is coaching Werribee this season ?

No chance mate, wezza turned their form around on the weekend losing narrowly to rupertswood and will be upwards from here
tipping us to beat oakleigh this week

Wouldnt say turned there form around it's only one game but they were very good but credit to rupo who hung tough

if any of you were at the clash on the weekend then you would now that werribee was the better side so how can you imposiles claim that werribee want play finals footy if rupo are on top of ladder

if any of you were at the clash on the weekend then you would now that werribee was the better side so how can you imposiles claim that werribee want play finals footy if rupo are on top of ladder

I was at the game on the weekend I never said they won't play finals I just said they haven't fully found there form yet

I was at the game on the weekend I never said they won't play finals I just said they haven't fully found there form yet

spot on tigers at full flight is better then anyone else at full flight
early call here but werribee vs rupo in gf
oakleigh 3rd
willy st bernards fight for 4th

spot on tigers at full flight is better then anyone else at full flight
early call here but werribee vs rupo in gf
oakleigh 3rd
willy st bernards fight for 4th

Down south? Don't you mean west? Racism? Did I say anything about color, ethnic background? I'll take it as you joking.

Do you think Willi was at full flight when they beat you last time? Was Oakleigh at full flight when they played you at Soldiers? Did Rupo have a full book in the last game? Truth is, no one would have a clue about whether any side is at full flight. So how you can say that the Tigers at full flight are better than anyone else at full flight has got me stuffed.

How about you pump up your own tires after you've beaten Rupo. Honorable losses don't count, especially when you're on your own turf.

Down south? Don't you mean west? Racism? Did I say anything about color, ethnic background? I'll take it as you joking.

Do you think Willi was at full flight when they beat you last time? Was Oakleigh at full flight when they played you at Soldiers? Did Rupo have a full book in the last game? Truth is, no one would have a clue about whether any side is at full flight. So how you can say that the Tigers at full flight are better than anyone else at full flight has got me stuffed.

How about you pump up your own tires after you've beaten Rupo. Honorable losses don't count, especially when you're on your own turf.

cmon dave you know as well as everyone else does, that werribee are the best team in the U18's, it is just a matter of whether we can put it together where it counts

cmon dave you know as well as everyone else does, that werribee are the best team in the U18's, it is just a matter of whether we can put it together where it counts

Dave? Sorry mate not sure who you think I am but it doesn't matter anyway. You lot may be the best side in the comp but haven't seen it yet. Results suggest that you aren't and results are what counts. Beat Oakleigh this week and Willi next week and you can be second best team in the comp.

i meant how the likes of ben leonard and tim eccles played for our 18's team because their 19's team had a bye... pity we couldn't get over the line though. we were close

unlucky result for the bernies this week. effort just wasnt good enough. need to win every game from here if we're to take down wez. doesnt surprise me punisher that yous still cant win even when you drop blokes down, mind you theres no cheap balls for leonard to take when hes not in a good team so he might as well not have played...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont see any other team droping players back looks like willy rupo and oakleigh have to much talent for werribee so you have to drop players back to try and compete with them and still can't get a win

I dont see any other team droping players back looks like willy rupo and oakleigh have to much talent for werribee so you have to drop players back to try and compete with them and still can't get a win

What do you know man, werribee are actually the best team in this league and we were very stiff against oakleigh on their own turf

I'm still tipping our boys to get up and win the flag

What do you know man, werribee are actually the best team in this league and we were very stiff against oakleigh on their own turf

I'm still tipping our boys to get up and win the flag

So you reckon the best team in the comps sitting 4th on the ladder and could struggle to make the finals ? Doesn't sound like the best side in the comp to me

So you reckon the best team in the comps sitting 4th on the ladder and could struggle to make the finals ? Doesn't sound like the best side in the comp to me

Obviously your insight isn't as great as mine, there's a lot of players in the top teams that know werribee are the most dangerous and hide it out of denial.... you will see in due time

Obviously your insight isn't as great as mine, there's a lot of players in the top teams that know werribee are the most dangerous and hide it out of denial.... you will see in due time
completely agree with you WJ for once. we'll get it done when the time is right. watch out willi, in for a big shock this week. its this time of the year that we fire up and get running on all cylinders. WEZZA 2011!!!

completely agree with you WJ for once. we'll get it done when the time is right. watch out willi, in for a big shock this week. its this time of the year that we fire up and get running on all cylinders. WEZZA 2011!!!
Im not sure whether you are Wbee kids or not but if you are its about time you all shut the f... up and let your football do the talking. Take a leaf out of your seniors ,reseves, and U19s who are all sitting on top of the ladder and the players never talk themselves up. and im sure they would all have the right to do so but out of respect for the comp and the other teams the elect to show some respect and i think you guys should do the same. You have had 2 very strong sides in the laST COUPLE OF WEEKS certainly stronger than you will have if you make the finals.and that is not a given now you have dropped 3 in a row. So my advice to you is let your football do the talking work hard and dont put so much pressure on your teamates by being brazen on this forum so work hard turn things around and when you achieve your goals if you do then mouth off as much as you want but in the meantime and at this moment you are way off the top 3 sides. Hard to swallow but true.

i dont understand why my posts keep being deletied
do you people have a problem with us werribee boys because we are class

They are deleted because most of what you contribute is rubbish, if you continue to contribute rubbish - ala the post above, it will continue to be deleted..

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back