U18A dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

wrong you muppett.... altona amd werribee have had 3 named in each of the last 2 years that i am aware of. If the wrfl is fair dinkum the Team of the year the year would be 75% altona and wezza players instead of no hopers from various b teams just to be politically correct...No balls the wrfl

name the three idiot then read the rules

name the three idiot then read the rules
2008 Team from Altona was J Rafferty , C Lawson, A Camenzuli and from Werribee T Belleville, T Anderson (capt) and J Radcliffe.
2007 Team from Altona M Hardiman (capt) C Sargent, C Richards and from Werribee M Dean, S Bloomfield, J Bellegante (vice capt).
The rules, as you refer to them, state that each club must be represented and no more than four nominations per club.

So I have named them AND read the rules you banana

wrong you muppett.... altona amd werribee have had 3 named in each of the last 2 years that i am aware of. If the wrfl is fair dinkum the Team of the year the year would be 75% altona and wezza players instead of no hopers from various b teams just to be politically correct...No balls the wrfl

no hoppers players?? Kane bastile would have to be in the team, has a really good year and was bog in the interleauge match(just on that he would make the team)
weybury also will make.
though i do agree that it should not be political, the best players should make the team.
Last year, the interleauge sqaud was pretty much Altona, Werribee and St albans with no bias in choosing the players, though the team of year was bias.
This year, i think they should name team of year, based on the player rather then the team that they play and the amount of players allready good enough to make the team!...
(D.Barnaby 3rd in Altona b&f last year, and didn't make the team of year)
At least 15 of the 22 players, would have to be Altona and Werribee, because they are obviously the two stand out teams.

no hoppers players?? Kane bastile would have to be in the team, has a really good year and was bog in the interleauge match(just on that he would make the team)
weybury also will make.
though i do agree that it should not be political, the best players should make the team.
Last year, the interleauge sqaud was pretty much Altona, Werribee and St albans with no bias in choosing the players, though the team of year was bias.
This year, i think they should name team of year, based on the player rather then the team that they play and the amount of players allready good enough to make the team!...
(D.Barnaby 3rd in Altona b&f last year, and didn't make the team of year)
At least 15 of the 22 players, would have to be Altona and Werribee, because they are obviously the two stand out teams.
i wouldnt consider altona a stand out team. only werribee. i guess we will see after tomorrows game. i couldnt see 15 of the best 22 in the whole under 18s consisting of wezza nd altona players. i think 3 or 4 altona players deserve to be in. max.

i wouldnt consider altona a stand out team. only werribee. i guess we will see after tomorrows game. i couldnt see 15 of the best 22 in the whole under 18s consisting of wezza nd altona players. i think 3 or 4 altona players deserve to be in. max.

Allen, Auciello, Fogarty, Vivoda, Tedesco, Healy, Barrett, Bonnici, Krpan.
thats 9 that could very well make it, all have had good years in a team that won majority of its games!
3 or 4 max, i think is a very wrong estimate.

they are clearly not 9 of the best 22 in the league even look at the league bnf 3 max will come from altona in the top 22 no more then 5 definetly not those nine. werribee i would put only 5 or so players in and your saying put nine altona players in hahaha

they are clearly not 9 of the best 22 in the league even look at the league bnf 3 max will come from altona in the top 22 no more then 5 definetly not those nine. werribee i would put only 5 or so players in and your saying put nine altona players in hahaha

you cant say that those 9 aren't good enough to make it though!
What i'm getting at is, the majority of Team of Year would be Altona and Werribee players, with a few Hoppers/Willi/Vales players.
Altona and Werribee had the two best teams in the competition, though credit to Hoppers they made the grand final, but it is pretty hard to say they had a better team then Altona's. Altona's just didn't play well when it counted.
Team of 4 really good players, 18 good players (Hoppers) beats the Altona team of 9-10 really good, 5-6 good and 5-6 average players.

Allen, Auciello, Fogarty, Vivoda, Tedesco, Healy, Barrett, Bonnici, Krpan.
thats 9 that could very well make it, all have had good years in a team that won majority of its games!
3 or 4 max, i think is a very wrong estimate.
i would say the 1s that make it out of that will be vivoda, fogarty, allen and maybe krpan. thats the full back yeh?

ey guys i was wondering :
when is the team announced? where can you find it when it?s released? is there an As and Bs team or just a combined one?

i would say the 1s that make it out of that will be vivoda, fogarty, allen and maybe krpan. thats the full back yeh?

Krpan is the full back
vivoda, fogarty, allen and krpan is a fair call, but i think it would be hard to keep barrett out of the mix!
hard to be a selector for this, when you have to keep all the players from everyclub in mind.

Krpan is the full back
vivoda, fogarty, allen and krpan is a fair call, but i think it would be hard to keep barrett out of the mix!
hard to be a selector for this, when you have to keep all the players from everyclub in mind.
yeah very tough. i wonder how many b's players will get in:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB: Bryce Miles (Spot), Jarryd Arnott (Hopp), Seb Rielly (Sun)

HB: Chris Molivas (Vales), Lachy Fairly (Willy), Johnny Eastoe (Parks)

C: Carl Flahavin (Hopp), Travis Dean (Werr), Toni Vuli (Port)

HF: Theo Sapountzis (Werr), Alex Vivoda (Alt), Chris Foley (P. Cook)

FF: Justin Grima (Albion), Jack Barron (Vales), Andrew Auciello (Alt)

RU: Jamie Cameron (N. Sun), Alex Taylor (Werr), Matt Tedesco (Alt)

INT: Marc Yates (Glen), Russel Rich (Vales), Tom Weybury (Hopp),

Brendan Cassar (Alb), Ash O'Connor (North F), Thuan Luong (Bray), Nathan Calleja (St.A)

Bit makeshift in parts...

FB: Bryce Miles (Spot), Jarryd Arnott (Hopp), Seb Rielly (Sun)

HB: Chris Molivas (Vales), Lachy Fairly (Willy), Johnny Eastoe (Parks)

C: Carl Flahavin (Hopp), Travis Dean (Werr), Toni Vuli (Port)

HF: Theo Sapountzis (Werr), Alex Vivoda (Alt), Chris Foley (P. Cook)

FF: Justin Grima (Albion), Jack Barron (Vales), Andrew Auciello (Alt)

RU: Jamie Cameron (N. Sun), Alex Taylor (Werr), Matt Tedesco (Alt)

INT: Marc Yates (Glen), Russel Rich (Vales), Tom Weybury (Hopp),

Brendan Cassar (Alb), Ash O'Connor (North F), Thuan Luong (Bray), Nathan Calleja (St.A)

Bit makeshift in parts...
how can there be more players from b clubs then willy and no daltera only got the most goals in the as but no and also jordan mead carved it up

how can there be more players from b clubs then willy and no daltera only got the most goals in the as but no and also jordan mead carved it up
This is how silly it is ....D'Altera will be presented with the goalkicking award on Friday night at the WRFL presentation night but misses out on the Team of the Year cos there needs to be at least every club represented:thumbsdown: That rewards mediocraty imo
Thought Pags from wezz should have also got a gig in that team. Does Jamie Cameron even play in the ruck????

going by the rules of team of the year with only a select amount frm each club. its pointless. top 3 goals kickers in A grade didnt get in.

Remove this Banner Ad

U18A dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back