Germany $3.45 to be eliminated in Group LOSS
Portugal to win the group $5.85 LOSS
Denmark 0 Points $4 LOSS
Portugal to qualify for Semi-Final $3.35 WIN
Germany Under 7.5 Goals $2
Holland Over 6.5 Goals $2.15 LOSS
Portugal Over 3.5 Goals $1.75 WIN

Group C -
Have enough on the line here given I am Croatian. Not betting.

Group D -
France/England Exacta $6 LOSS
Ukraine $1.80 to be eliminated in Group WIN
France 9 Points $11 LOSS
Sweden Over 2.5 Goals $1.60 WIN

Most Goals Bets -

Lewandowski Poland $2.50 TIED WIN
Pavlyuchenko Russia $5 LOSS
Eriksen Denmark $8 LOSS
Olic Croatia $8 LOSS (DNP)
Walcott England $10
Benzema France $3.25 - BEST BET
Robben Holland $5.50 LOSS
Di Natale Italy $4
Ronaldo Portugal $2.25
Long Ireland $11 LOSS
Ibrahimovic Sweden $3 WIN

Winner to come from Group B - $2.35

Pity. I might go down this arvo and see what can me multied.

Think I will take a few of the Exacta's in a 4-leg System 3 multi so if one loses I still get a return given the Exacta prices would be juicy when multied three times.

Some good bets I've found so far:

Denmark - Emliminated Group Stage $1.15

Germany - Mario Gomez MGS @ $2.75

Holland - Van Persie MGS @ $2.60

Portugal - Eliminated Group Stage $1.58

Ireland - Eliminated Group Stage $1.15

Spain - Winner Group C $1.40

Spain - Torres MGS $4

Spain 1st/Italy 2nd $2.25

Spain 1st/Croatia 2nd $4.50

All in the one basket with Spain may not be the best of ideas. I highly doubt they will score against Italy who have a rock solid defense and will be playing for the draw. Secondly Croatia are no push over.

Secondly, i'd say that Gomez is Germany's 3rd option behind Klose and Podolski.

Hey blokes I'm in a comp at work where you need to pick the score for each game, final winner, 6 goal scorers (each goal earns you points) and the team who you think will be the worst (you lose points if the team you pick wins or draws)

So far I am thinking Spain or Germany to win.

Goal scorers is tough, I am thinking Van Persie but not sure who to go for the other 5..

And worst country I am thinking maybe Greece or Poland.

Anyone got any other ideas for goal scorers and worst country?

Hey blokes I'm in a comp at work where you need to pick the score for each game, final winner, 6 goal scorers (each goal earns you points) and the team who you think will be the worst (you lose points if the team you pick wins or draws)

Goal scorers is tough, I am thinking Van Persie but not sure who to go for the other 5..

Gomez, RVP, Ronaldo, Huntelaar, Benzema, Llorente

Poland may be a risk as worst team given the tournament is in Eastern Europe.

I honestly think Germany will win it.

6 goal scorers (in no particular order) Podolski, RVP, Benezema, Imbrahimovic, Hunterlaar & Torres/Llorente.

I would usually have Ronaldo in there but Portugal won't make it through the Group Stage as they have the toughest group.

Worst Team: Ireland. They will be lucky to score a goal, and won't win a game against Spain, Italy & Croatia.

Yeah I would avoid Poland as host nations have a good history in euro
Plus they are in a reasonably weak group with the games against both Greece and the Czech Republic very winnable

Instead would look at one of Ireland or Ukraine
In strong groups with both most likely to pick up 1 point max
Could even look at Denmark in the group of death

Some goal Scorers off the top of my head with a couple roughies
Benzema, Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Huntelaar, Klose

For worst team I would do either Greece, Denmark or Ukraine.

For goalscorers I would spread it amongst the groups. Maybe something like Lewandowski, Ronaldo, RVP, Torres/Llorente, Balotelli/Di Natale & Benzema.

All prices @ TAB Sportsbet

Group B -
Germany $3.45 to be eliminated in Group
Portugal to win the group $5.85

Most Goals Bets -
Benzema France $3.25 - BEST BET

Interested to know why you feel Germany wont qualify?

Germany and Holland on paper are far superior compared to Portugal. Ger/Hol list is still the foundation that finished Semi/Final at the 2010 world cup. Portugal have just limped through qualifiers, like England havn't performed on the big stage and more importantly too much for Cristi to carry the team.

Benzema for France, Most Goals, is super.

Speaking of France, they look really good. Was disastrous at the world cup due to player/manager conflicts - harmony has been restored with new manager appointment. As a national squad they are unbeaten in 21 games under new coach Laurent Blanc. Evra, Rami, Clichy, Ribery, Nasri, Malouda, Benzema are all quality.

England have always been hyped up but generally underperformers. Injuries to Cahill, Barry, Lampard and the big one Rooney still carries 2 international suspended games. England have 7 starting Liverpool players who have been terrible in the EPL. You can argue, that they know and play together but it can't be a positive given the fact they finished 8th. With Caroll/Welbeck upfront looks quite one dimensional, and I have no doubt England will put defense a priority (Chelsea style) and try to hold off for draws.

A quirky fact, England's training camp is in Poland but their games are played in Ukraine.

TAB

France 2.50
Draw 3.20
England 2.70

France Win/Draw @ 1.42
Game <2.5goals @ 1.58

Exacta
France / England @ 4.75
France / Sweden @ 10.00

England no cert to even qualify IMHO. France should be too strong, the Swedes will be organized and can be a boogy team, and Ukraine over there arent to be underestimated.

Benzema and Zlatan most goals for their repective teams look like good value. Back them both and would be suprised if didnt nail atleast 1 and get a great run for your money on the 2nd. I see Gomez and Klose as 50/50 for Germanys goals. Dont see Portugal progressing ahead of Germany and Holland so with 3 games max and maybe only a goal or 3 I will take a risk around Ronaldo and hope that its 1 of my value selections that scores the 1 or 2 to win. Same theory with Greece though happy to have Gekas and Samaras both at $6 therefore 3-1 for 2 chances.

Can't see England scoring a lot of goals, but I don't think Ukraine or Sweden have the quality to score multiple goals against them.

They should qualify.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportingbet Euro 2012 Double Up promo
(place a minimum $20 bet on a team in a Euro 2012 Group Winner market before 9am Friday 8 June 2012 )

Group D winner
France @ 2.45

Wanted more juice than Spain's @ 1.52

Interested to know why you feel Germany wont qualify?

Germany and Holland on paper are far superior compared to Portugal. Ger/Hol list is still the foundation that finished Semi/Final at the 2010 world cup. Portugal have just limped through qualifiers, like England havn't performed on the big stage and more importantly too much for Cristi to carry the team.

Not saying they won't make it through I just think it's over the odds.

Don't forget Portugal has a midfield now which can match up with the best of them. Nani & Ronaldo out wide, Meireles & Veloso holding the midfield. Coentrao & Pepe both had good seasons in defence at Real Madrid. I just think that if Portugal can snatch a win in the first game it puts Germany on the backfoot as Holland would overcome Denmark comfortably you would think. And there's always going to be some sort of upset in the Tournament and this is my pick.

Poland tonight are at 1.95 against Greece!
Its there big stage they should get up!
Lewandowski to bag a double

Betstar have a money back promo today til 6pm Friday
If your team is beaten in the final,will refund bet ($50 max)

seth

Well what a game to start Euro 12.

Took Lewandowski for Most Goals for Poland, off to a great start.

Ended up smashing Russia to finish top of the Group ($2.35), and Russia to finish on 7 Group Points ($5.50) & 9 Group Points ($8.50)

Wish I bet with my gut I knew Danes would be a threat to Holland for 2nd in the group as i knew what Portugal and Holland can be like in tournaments. Have to go hard on Germany on the nose now:D

France vs England on Betfair:

Match Odds:
France - 2.62
England - 3.35
Draw - 3.1

Over/Under Market:
Over 1.5 goals - 1.7
Under 1.5 goals - 2.42

Over 2.5 goals - 3.1
Under 3.5 goals - 1.47

Over 3.5 goals - 6.4
Under 3.5 goals - 1.18