UEFA EURO 2024 (Winners: Spain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Security guy slipped after the game and collided with Morata, possibly injuring his knee. That would be awful if that costs him a euros final appearance.

Was that security guard Dutch or English perhaps?

1097930.gif

So, Spain, by far the best team, are into the final. On the basis of their performances, they’ll crush England, and probably comfortably beat the Netherlands too.

Spain were the better team but boy did France miss a lot of chances.

Thankfully there won't be a third place play-off between France and England.

Is the commentary a bit out of sync a couple seconds before the goals are coming up?

I wish the commentary was a couple of hours out of sync so we didn't have to listen to Andy Hinchcliffe.

He was a journeyman as a player and never coached - yet he's super critical when players make mistakes. He will blurt 5 different ways of saying "what he should have done is...".

16 years of age, quite extraordinary what he is producing. Amazing.

Spain deservedly through to the final.

Baffling scenes post match with the injury to Morata. Even if that’s a minor jarred knee or something, he’s out for the final. Don’t believe I’ve ever seen that happen in those circumstances.

I would say Spain, Neterhlands & Germany were the most deserving winners of Euro 2024. If England slog their way through they are closer to Greece 2004 than Spain 2008.

Don’t besmirch our good name with talk like that. 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Copa America thread

Valid point.

I read somewhere that semis and the final are free. interesting if it is now not

The game is free on Optus Sport

IMG_0786.png

Interesting that you need to be logged into an Optus Sport account to access the games though lol.

UEFA EURO 2024 (Winners: Spain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back