MMA-UFC UFC 304 - EDWARDS VS MUHAMMAD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aspinall was kinda sloppy on the feet and still made it look that easy. Been on him for a while he's a different level at HW. He smokes Jones
He is generally a little sloppy, but the bloke has a chin as well, just to add to the difficulty in facing him.

Tend to agree he matches up very well with Jones, but will personally avoid using the term smokes!

He is generally a little sloppy, but the bloke has a chin as well, just to add to the difficulty in facing him.

Tend to agree he matches up very well with Jones, but will personally avoid using the term smokes!
I honestly think the only stopping Aspinall beating Jones in round 1 is Aspinall being tentative. He's so elite for a HW and Jones has no power.

Is it avoiding like crazy? He's still injured and had agreed to reschedule the fight with Stipe before aspinall even had an interim belt
He won't even talk about it, wouldn't face off with him. Talks about stipe, Pereria but any time they bring up Aspinall he says he's not good enough etc. He doesn't want that fight and I don't blame him Aspinall is a nightmare

I understand that but also Tom defending his interim just seems .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
True, but Jones did have a fight scheduled and he didn't plan on getting a nasty injury, also he didn't make up the interim belt either - that's on the ufc. Hopefully JJ fights soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC 304 - EDWARDS VS MUHAMMAD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back