Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t understand why the governments around the world would start disclosing this. Fake alien invasion incoming for lockdown 2.0?

I don’t understand why the governments around the world would start disclosing this. Fake alien invasion incoming for lockdown 2.0?
Yep, too obvious. Only other reason maybe.....the planet is facing great risk, environmental or so, and we need their help, so disclosing.

Yep, too obvious. Only other reason maybe.....the planet is facing great risk, environmental or so, and we need their help, so disclosing.
That could coincide with the sudden space race being on again. But I think that’s got more to do with mining the moon for money than anything else

This is so cool it they’re real…looks legit to me

mummified little aliens found in Mexico.

100% not real.

If you could for a second, use your imagination, let's say you could warp space-time and travel long distances though the universe, if you managed to encounter another intelligent life form, there would be 10¹⁰ chance, they would be even similar.

Clay looking carbon based bipedal lifeforms, is just something that is not very imaginative and obviously not real.

There could be many different elements that could evolve to be considered intelligent life, you're really not thinking if you believe all terraforming will replicate the conditions we have here.

How did they manage to warp space-time and lose their transportation? They found these perfectly preserved, with no exoskeletons? Lol

100% not real.

If you could for a second, use your imagination, let's say you could warp space-time and travel long distances though the universe, if you managed to encounter another intelligent life form, there would be 10¹⁰ chance, they would be even similar.

Clay looking carbon based bipedal lifeforms, is just something that is not very imaginative and obviously not real.

There could be many different elements that could evolve to be considered intelligent life, you're really not thinking if you believe all terraforming will replicate the conditions we have here.

How did they manage to warp space-time and lose their transportation? They found these perfectly preserved, with no exoskeletons? Lol
That’s why they’re little.

Use less energy to survive space warp travel.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't tell if your joking or serious.
Joking of course

I turn my attention to the Mexico City volcano video.
There’s absolutely no doubt there’s ufos illuminating light flying in and out of it.

I’ve been thinking …if orbs are alien technology, what are the doing ?

Probes testing for something?

Transport ships ?

I’d like to know the reason why ufos hover of things and why they are obviously not bothered about humans seeing them in the sky and under the sea.

I did better paper mache projects in grade 3.
Jimmy Fallon Jimbo GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I did better paper mache projects in grade 3.
These were debunked a few years ago when they first appeared. Unfortunately Maussan has a habit of these acts.

'Flavio Estrada, a forensic archaeologist who analyzed the mummies for the Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences of the Public Ministry in Peru, has said that the remains of the alleged aliens “are creations made from animal and human bones held together with synthetic glue” which have, in turn been covered in a fake skin.'

That cosmic trickster is at work again.

100% not real.

Almost all accounts of people "ITK" claim that the beings are inhabiting earth, but existing within other dimensions.

The "green men from elsewhere" is not really something anyone who claims to have any knowledge is purporting.

The apparent whistleblower on Reddit who claimed to work as a molecular biologist, said that the testing done on the bodies showed striking similarities to humans, as if the beings were something artificial that had been formulated to have components of living things on earth (also cows), perhaps to allow them to function in the conditions of earth as well as possible.

Almost all accounts of people "ITK" claim that the beings are inhabiting earth, but existing within other dimensions.

The "green men from elsewhere" is not really something anyone who claims to have any knowledge is purporting.

The apparent whistleblower on Reddit who claimed to work as a molecular biologist, said that the testing done on the bodies showed striking similarities to humans, as if the beings were something artificial that had been formulated to have components of living things on earth (also cows), perhaps to allow them to function in the conditions of earth as well as possible.

I'm a molecular biologist. This is just crap, mate.

Joking of course

I turn my attention to the Mexico City volcano video.
There’s absolutely no doubt there’s ufos illuminating light flying in and out of it.

I’ve been thinking …if orbs are alien technology, what are the doing ?

Probes testing for something?

Transport ships ?

I’d like to know the reason why ufos hover of things and why they are obviously not bothered about humans seeing them in the sky and under the sea.
Besides the initial thing rising and exploding (which I can't explain), the rest just look like bugs flying in front of the camera. I see similar things all the time on our warehouse cameras when checking them at night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back