Win Prizes Ultimate Footy 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we take it then that he is still playing? Cause it sure don't look like it based on the fact he hasn't adjusted his side.

As far as I know he is, otherwise why send me a trade?

I logged on, had a rejected trade and a proposed trade. Accepted the proposed trade. My assumption is that he hasn't logged back in since I've accepted his trade.

For the record, my trade with Tristagi netted me 9 more kicks, 8 less hand balls, 3 goals and 3 behinds less (21 points), 12 more marks, 8 less tackles, 6 less frees for this round. As it's benefitted him more than me so far is he going to get accused of cheating now? :rolleyes:

For the record, my trade with Tristagi netted me 9 more kicks, 8 less hand balls, 3 goals and 3 behinds less (21 points), 12 more marks, 8 less tackles, 6 less frees for this round. As it's benefitted him more than me so far is he going to get accused of cheating now? :rolleyes:

If he sent you the trade i'm cool with it regardless of who benefits.

I'm fine with the trade.

Hey, does this scenario work? If it does it shouldn't

On my emergency bench i have Maguire who had something like 11 kicks, 9 handballs and 7 marks.

not bad stats and right now I'd probably be happy to take that rather than see what hunt provides today.

Now you obviously cant swap a player in after he has played but I can send hunt to the bench. And I assume the empty spot would be filled by my emergency.

I haven't done it out of respect for my opponent as it is verging on cheating.

But gee, the option to send players to the bench after the round has started shouldn't be possible.

I'm fine with the trade.

Hey, does this scenario work? If it does it shouldn't

On my emergency bench i have Maguire who had something like 11 kicks, 9 handballs and 7 marks.

not bad stats and right now I'd probably be happy to take that rather than see what hunt provides today.

Now you obviously cant swap a player in after he has played but I can send hunt to the bench. And I assume the empty spot would be filled by my emergency.

I haven't done it out of respect for my opponent as it is verging on cheating.

But gee, the option to send players to the bench after the round has started shouldn't be possible.

Go ahead and try it :D

Didn't accuse you of cheating just thought you got the better end of the stick.

Never underestimate the power of 'names' when trading occurs.

Well played VC, cleaned me up. Appears I am now on the slide and seriously need Petrie and Morton to hurry up and get back.

Selly - feel free to sink the boots into me now ;)

Go ahead and try it :D

I've done it a couple of times. It hasn't changed a result yet that I can think of, I've just been thinking of it as game day management. Everyone can do it.

Never underestimate the power of 'names' when trading occurs.

Well played VC, cleaned me up. Appears I am now on the slide and seriously need Petrie and Morton to hurry up and get back.

Selly - feel free to sink the boots into me now ;)

I won't :)

Out of interest I've only got 7 of my original players from the draft.

I've traded out or dropped: Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Steve Johnson, Doughty, Monfries, Harding, McVeigh, Boak, Bateman, Rioli, Mackay, Thornton, McPhee, Petterd, N. Jones, Reilly, Bower, Maric and Jordan Roughead.

And I've traded in or picked up from reserves: Green, Kreuzer, Grimes, Harbrow, Roughead, Le Cras, Johnstone, Bail, Davey, Cooney, Vince, Naitanui, Chapman, OhAilpin, Eagleton, Ryder, Carlile, Nahas and Houli.

The original 7: Goodes, Thompson, Lockyer, Murphy, Edwards, McLeod and Kennelly.

This is what happens when we have an automated draft ;)

I've traded out or dropped: Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Steve Johnson, Doughty, Monfries, Harding, McVeigh, Boak, Bateman, Rioli, Mackay, Thornton, McPhee, Petterd, N. Jones, Reilly, Bower, Maric and Jordan Roughead.

And I've traded in or picked up from reserves: Green, Kreuzer, Grimes, Harbrow, Roughead, Le Cras, Johnstone, Bail, Davey, Cooney, Vince, Naitanui, Chapman, OhAilpin, Eagleton, Ryder, Carlile, Nahas and Houli.

The original 7: Goodes, Thompson, Lockyer, Murphy, Edwards, McLeod and Kennelly.

This is what happens when we have an automated draft ;)

Nice one. Definitely think you've improved on your team mate.

I didn't list any preferences for the auto-draft so my team has obviously changed a shitload.

Dropped: Gained:
Chapman---------- Pavlich
Kreuzer---------- Giansiracusa
Kerr ---------- Reilly
Morton ---------- B.Jones
Tambling ---------- Jolly
Ward ---------- Walker
Jackson ---------- MacKay
Williams ---------- McMahon
Trengove ---------- Bock
Alwyn Davey ---------- Newman
Polo ---------- Hurn
Rutten ---------- Bower
Bradley ---------- McVeigh

Pretty happy considering I started activity after round 3 and started with a list of randoms.

My backline is a waaay too deep in:
C.Bruce, J.Surjan, S.McMahon, C.Newman, S.Hurn, P.Bower, R.Ladson, B.Jones, N.Bock, J.Adcock, A.Walker
Somehow I've ended up with 11 solid defenders... my team balance is completely out of whack.

If anyone has holes they're looking to fill in their backline - offer away.

Nice one. Definitely think you've improved on your team mate.

Cheers, I think it's getting there. I still have a few players I'm targetting that I missed out on in the draft.

mark_91 said:
I didn't list any preferences for the auto-draft so my team has obviously changed a shitload.

Dropped: Gained:
Chapman---------- Pavlich
Kreuzer---------- Giansiracusa
Kerr ---------- Reilly
Morton ---------- B.Jones
Tambling ---------- Jolly
Ward ---------- Walker
Jackson ---------- MacKay
Williams ---------- McMahon
Trengove ---------- Bock
Alwyn Davey ---------- Newman
Polo ---------- Hurn
Rutten ---------- Bower
Bradley ---------- McVeigh

Pretty happy considering I started activity after round 3 and started with a list of randoms.

A few of us got screwed by the draft, those of us who are trading are slowly climbing our way back into contention in matchups though. I'm still wondering if I should've let Pav go ;)

mark_91 said:
C.Bruce, J.Surjan, S.McMahon, C.Newman, S.Hurn, P.Bower, R.Ladson, B.Jones, N.Bock, J.Adcock, A.Walker
Somehow I've ended up with 11 solid defenders... my team balance is completely out of whack.

I'll have a look if any of these guys will add anything to my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I can help ya - drop Walker as he is cactus for 2 months now with a busted shoulder.

Don't grab backs when they get dropped by other people ;)

Problem solved.

OK, I might be jumping the gun a bit here but I think we now have all hands on deck as NUFC appears to be back in the game.

So he should expect to see trades from Rocky and I very soon. ;)

Not that I'm a part of your league or anything, but I wanted an outside opinion. I've got a terrible forward line, but great depth in my midfield. I've just been offered Selwood, Rischitelli, Deledio and Buddy Franklin, for the price of Montagna, Boyd and Schneider. It seems like a pretty decent offer, but what do you guys think?

Not that I'm a part of your league or anything, but I wanted an outside opinion. I've got a terrible forward line, but great depth in my midfield. I've just been offered Selwood, Rischitelli, Deledio and Buddy Franklin, for the price of Montagna, Boyd and Schneider. It seems like a pretty decent offer, but what do you guys think?

Which Selwood?

I'm assuming you're talking about Joel? If it's Adam then I'd be even more keen on the trade. Is Deledio a forward as well?

Montagna and Boyd though are pretty much untouchable in terms of what they can do as individual players. I'd be giving it some serious contemplation, though that said I've traded more than 20 times in 5 rounds...

Sorry, should've clarified. Talking about Joel. It means I get two midfielders back that are slight drop offs from Montagna and Boyd, plus my forward line is bolstered with Lids and Buddy.

It all comes down to the cats that you have prioritised. If you want to win scoring then you need buddy.
If you trade Joel you'll lose handballs etc. you just need to calculate.

I've been trying to get my marks up but it is a flukey cat. As is FF & FA and % :(

It all comes down to the cats that you have prioritised. If you want to win scoring then you need buddy.
If you trade Joel you'll lose handballs etc. you just need to calculate.

I've been trying to get my marks up but it is a flukey cat. As is FF & FA and % :(

Based on the current season stats, with Joel having a less than stellar statistical season and Buddy having only played three games, it's a pretty even trade. I just have to hope that Buddy has a good year, Joel picks it up and Rischitelli keeps getting the possessions that he has been.

Based on the current season stats, with Joel having a less than stellar statistical season and Buddy having only played three games, it's a pretty even trade. I just have to hope that Buddy has a good year, Joel picks it up and Rischitelli keeps getting the possessions that he has been.

How many teams have you got in your league? We've only got 12 so out and out mids aren't as valuable as normal, the difference between a top end mid and a medium level mid might only be a couple of disposals. You'd need to take that into consideration too. The really gun mids like Montagna though are handy, but if the price is right...

Franklin might help your scoring cat in any given week, but he could destroy any chance you've got with the % cat.

How many teams have you got in your league? We've only got 12 so out and out mids aren't as valuable as normal, the difference between a top end mid and a medium level mid might only be a couple of disposals. You'd need to take that into consideration too. The really gun mids like Montagna though are handy, but if the price is right...

Franklin might help your scoring cat in any given week, but he could destroy any chance you've got with the % cat.

We're running an 8 team league so it's pretty even. Having Deledio in my forward line is invaluable (he offered me Stevie J first, but as he's so inconsistent I'd rather take Lids) as he's a 20 possession plus guy. The unknown factor is Rischitelli, as he's basically my downgrade for Boyd. I've already got McDonald, Cornes, Bolton, Black and Corey, so it's a decent midfield, but downgrading from Montagna and Boyd to Rischitelli and Selwood is my issue.

We're running an 8 team league so it's pretty even. Having Deledio in my forward line is invaluable (he offered me Stevie J first, but as he's so inconsistent I'd rather take Lids) as he's a 20 possession plus guy. The unknown factor is Rischitelli, as he's basically my downgrade for Boyd. I've already got McDonald, Cornes, Bolton, Black and Corey, so it's a decent midfield, but downgrading from Montagna and Boyd to Rischitelli and Selwood is my issue.

What does your forwardline look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Ultimate Footy 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back