Win Prizes Ultimate Footy 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea, I've only sent 4 or 5 out I think.

Still have 14 trades left :p

Yeah it was pretty simple.

Judd was superfluous to my needs, as good as he is, and Westhoff, while he contributes something positive in every category, was a forward not helping me with my most pressing need. As I said he could also get dropped this week.
Like I say, as long as you think it is a win, :thumbsu:. However, from where I'm sitting Roughead (based on current form) is a downgrade for Judd but I take your point...you had surplus.

Not only that, but if Blake goes down or gets dropped, I have no reliable back up in the ruck stakes. So on that basis happy to add Natanui, and he could also be a valuable trade piece down the track :D
Gee, I would have thought McIntosh was a better option then. I've pretty much decided that even with him I can't win the hit outs as most sides have two ruckman so I'll stick with the goal kicking ruck in Hille.

Diablo, that was my assumption when you came back asking for NicNat.

Out of interest, I've got 3 of my original players from the draft, have picked up 10 players from the player market and have traded in the other 13 players in my squad. What about the rest of you?
Most of my squad is original...mainly cause people seem to think I am screwing them in trade offers. I don't think I am based on the stats but if that is what people think ain't much I can do about it. I'd like to strengthen my side a bit more but I think, when all are fit, I'll give most sides a run for their money.

However I wish two of our "players" were still around, they have a couple of guys I'd make a play for.

Most of my squad is original...mainly cause people seem to think I am screwing them in trade offers. I don't think I am based on the stats but if that is what people think ain't much I can do about it. I'd like to strengthen my side a bit more but I think, when all are fit, I'll give most sides a run for their money.

However I wish two of our "players" were still around, they have a couple of guys I'd make a play for.

I can vouch for Piv, no reason not to trade with him. I think you're right Piv about your injuries, Petrie is down again?

I can vouch for Piv, no reason not to trade with him. I think you're right Piv about your injuries, Petrie is down again?
Gee, it is just like having a big brother fight my battles for me :D

Yeah, Petrie is stuffed again, another 4-6 they are saying. Hooper has also gone down with injury and I had to jettison Krakouer as he just isn't coming up despite it being a "weekly injury".

Isn't everyone who asked about Petrie happy I didn't trade him now?

I'd just like a fair run at this without injury or suspension hobbling me. I have lost Fletcher to suspension this week to add to Petrie and Hooper.

At least Bateman and Waite return this week. That's something.

Gee, it is just like having a big brother fight my battles for me :D

Yeah, Petrie is stuffed again, another 4-6 they are saying. Hooper has also gone down with injury and I had to jettison Krakouer as he just isn't coming up despite it being a "weekly injury".

Isn't everyone who asked about Petrie happy I didn't trade him now?

I'd just like a fair run at this without injury or suspension hobbling me. I have lost Fletcher to suspension this week to add to Petrie and Hooper.

At least Bateman and Waite return this week. That's something.

I had the same injury issues last season Piv. I traded in Ottens the week that he went down injured til round 21 or whatever it wad. Finished 7 of 16 and still made the GF :) (in which I got absolutely smashed but that's not the point). It's anyones Premiership still, anything can happen in finals which are still 8+ weeks away.

what was wrong with my counter for mayne piv?

you just gave up.
Morton for Mayne....hmmm, let me think about that and then regret rejecting it :)

I'll have a counter but it depends on other things. As I have outlined, I am kinda hamstrung as, at the moment, I seem to continually have 2-4 players missing.

Unless people want to take a punt on injured players...and no Rocky, not Corey ;)

Morton for Mayne....hmmm, let me think about that and then regret rejecting it :)

I'll have a counter but it depends on other things. As I have outlined, I am kinda hamstrung as, at the moment, I seem to continually have 2-4 players missing.

Unless people want to take a punt on injured players...and no Rocky, not Corey ;)

Corey? :D how about Scotland then? How long is he out for?

Corey? :D how about Scotland then? How long is he out for?
How does it go...not sure if serious.

I had read ankle and TEST - knowing my luck that'll turn into 2 months.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh that would've been good to see, but I spose this is a good chance to see what dawson can do.

This development has slightly hindered my plans to destroy Pivo.
You talk a good talk Whoops but can you walk the walk?

I'll back my side in even without McIntosh ;)

Well I reckon I can beat your Hawthorn and Essendon team without Bradshaw, Bob and Hawkins:D

R'OK will get the 3 votes:thumbsu:
Edited for accuracy ;)

Let's hope for a close game.

what was wrong with my counter for mayne piv?

you just gave up.
No surprise you knocked back my trade offer for Davenport - it was the very reason I was going for him ;)

But hey, if you don't ask...

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Ultimate Footy 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back