Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy-Community-Emotions.gif

I may have drafted my team from the confines of a long abandoned Indian burial ground. I am looking in to it.

Just saw the replay, looks like he was concussed (pretty badly) so at least it's short term. Franklin absolutely flattened him.

He was on track for about 60 possessions too.

Just saw the replay, looks like he was concussed (pretty badly) so at least it's short term. Franklin absolutely flattened him.

He was on track for about 60 possessions too.

Having him as captain will probably soften the beating I take this week too. And that's without a 4th qtr from him. He is my real MVP.

Having him as captain will probably soften the beating I take this week too. And that's without a 4th qtr from him. He is my real MVP.

You're absolutely smashing me at the moment. You haven't lost yet.

I know, I had Parker last year. He was awesome.

You're absolutely smashing me at the moment. You haven't lost yet.

I know, I had Parker last year. He was awesome.

I'm in big trouble, team wide stoogery currently taking place. About to get rolled over by the bloke who has O'Meara (out for the year), Brad Crouch, Levi Greenwood (half the season), Tom Lynch out and then Luke Parker gets concussed as skipper. My UF season is imploding in less time than it took to do the draft. The shame...

Give away ALL the free kicks!

Ironbutt gone with a broken thumb, Mackie a late out, Aish and Dunstan the veritable **** on a bull. Thank god for Taylor Hunt, McGovern and Budwah deciding to pull his finger out in the last.

EDIT: And literally no ruckman. Anyone want to trade for a ruck who will actually be on the park?

EDIT: And literally no ruckman. Anyone want to trade for a ruck who will actually be on the park?

I've got 3, none of them brilliant. Not sure who you've got to give away that I'd want though.

...and there goes O'Meara's season. Of course.
dAce0y0.png

Unlucky mate. 2 points and 1 kick in it - you'd have smashed me if you'd had a few of the 5 odd blokes that went missing. Thank firk for Jordan Lewis.

Shit, why not.
...we actually agreed upon a trade easily...that is pretty fair...after round 1

I think this is a UF Dees board record or something. Considering there's only been like 3 trades over the last two years (and the super-suss 2012 attempt).

THE COMMISSIONER SPEAKS

There is a trade on the table. Now, as your commissioner is involved, he obviously has the right to veto.

If anyone has an issue, they have til midnight Wednesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...we actually agreed upon a trade easily...that is pretty fair...after round 1

I think this is a UF Dees board record or something. Considering there's only been like 3 trades over the last two years (and the super-suss 2012 attempt).

I'll probably regret it when Smith goes down injured / gets dropped for Nicholls and Wood gets speared for Warnock / Kreuzer, but meh. As you say, Dunstan is a decent player and having Longer and Hickey covers your bases.

Give away ALL the free kicks!

Ironbutt gone with a broken thumb, Mackie a late out, Aish and Dunstan the veritable **** on a bull. Thank god for Taylor Hunt, McGovern and Budwah deciding to pull his finger out in the last.

Makes me glad i drafted 4 ruckmen and 2 with DPP. I feel like you might need a slice of humble pie after laughing at me for drafting Belly in the 8th round :p

Makes me glad i drafted 4 ruckmen and 2 with DPP. I feel like you might need a slice of humble pie after laughing at me for drafting Belly in the 8th round :p

Still think Giles will get R/F

Disappointed in the first round loss, I don't think the 7-2 Score was reflective of how close it was, when Score%, Handballs, Marks and Frees Against could have swung either way.

Score % K HB MA HO TK FF FA Final Score
Nice( . )( . ) 10.7 (67) 0.588 178 142 75 60 65 18 17 7
Hellbourne FC 14.11 (95) 0.560 192 140 72 43 42 12 19 2

Edit: Apologies for the formatting.

I am really happy with my Docherty, McDonald, Pyke, Polec and Whitfield picks so far. Disappointed obviously now with the revelation those will have to be my best players all season if I wish to stand any chance.

Very thin on the ground for ruckmen this year. Must be a fair few DPP? Literally not even a crap part timer available.

Very thin on the ground for ruckmen this year. Must be a fair few DPP? Literally not even a crap part timer available.
Was exactly my problem.

Does anyone care about the trade? Otherwise I am putting it through

Remove this Banner Ad

Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back