Umpiring moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t understand the overlords at HQ who decided to have only two field umpires at Trinity today! Grrrr. Surely B grade deserves better if other grades lower are getting more umpires appointed to their games!!!

Can’t understand the overlords at HQ who decided to have only two field umpires at Trinity today! Grrrr. Surely B grade deserves better if other grades lower are getting more umpires appointed to their games!!!
from what I her, ammos struggling to keep quality umps! spoke with Ammo coach of D2 last weekend said standard they get every week is abysmal!
Maybe I should come out of retirement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to you earlier Pazza, and good to see Nick up there this afternoon.

A fantastic game from Silf, Tom and Goughie, as we've come to expect. And I'm so proud of Pat, he's worked so hard. Always had faith in him even when he didn't seem to have it himself. A great partner to have between the big sticks.

Well done to you earlier Pazza, and good to see Nick up there this afternoon.

A fantastic game from Silf, Tom and Goughie, as we've come to expect. And I'm so proud of Pat, he's worked so hard. Always had faith in him even when he didn't seem to have it himself. A great partner to have between the big sticks.

Thanks mate. Think the body is paying for it this morning!

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back