Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 27 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Laura couldn’t get down to Kardinia Park quick enough this week
Last week only answer she gave Mick was a smirk and a fat-shame quip.
she looks like shes packing more fat than mick and shes only 32

So Scott gets a big fine for criticising the umpires yeh ?

Yeh nah
No, because he's smart. He didn't say they made the wrong decision, just that the interpretation needs to be looked at (ie they made the wrong decision).
Exactly what we should be doing. We need to highlight that holding the ball needs to be looked at. This is where we get screwed over the most. Teams obviously get away with incorrect disposal against us. Highlight it by saying that the interpretation needs to be looked at, not that we had the decision go against us or it was missed. Point out we aren't getting reward for effort because the interpretation is screwed up.

Change your Avatar,

I can't. BigFooty banned me for reasons i still dont know from having a profile picture

If any mods can check it out that would be great, would love to add my profile to the chorus of boos
Half Baked Boo GIF

Not sure she should be making fat jokes. Hardly a super model. Did somebody say KFC?

That was my very first thought when she did it.

I said to my husband ‘Geez, talk about the pot calling the kettle black’
He said ‘yeah and what’s more, if the roles were reversed and Mick had said that to her, there would be hell to pay’

yze is too soft
Yep. Its not just Yze. Its Livingstone and Hartley as well. We are now run by a bunch of woke softies. No wonder standards are in the bin now. The whole culture change is now working against us. No one is ever criticised.

Compare that to the days of Balme, Leppa, Dimma and Caracella. Plus on field leaders like Cotch, Riewoldt, Rance and Grigg. People were held to account and performance was equivalent

Yep. Its not just Yze. Its Livingstone and Hartley as well. We are now run by a bunch of woke softies. No wonder standards are in the bin now. The whole culture change is now working against us. No one is ever criticised.

Compare that to the days of Balme, Leppa, Dimma and Caracella. Plus on field leaders like Cotch, Riewoldt, Rance and Grigg. People were held to account and performance was equivalent
Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end...
Good culture is easier to attain when you have both elite personnel and playas...
Right now, we are struggling just to stay in survival mode!

That was my very first thought when she did it.

I said to my husband ‘Geez, talk about the pot calling the kettle black’
He said ‘yeah and what’s more, if the roles were reversed and Mick had said that to her, there would be hell to pay’

Can you imagine lol. It would get reported as misogyny and tied into domestic violence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT recalls the game he kicked 100 goals in a season and how the umpire, the brother in law of David Cloke, gave a down field free to BT which put him 35 out, directly in front to kick his 100th goal.

After the game, BT asks why did you give me a free? Ump says he has $10 on BT at 80-1 to kick 100 in the season.

40 years later, it's clear nothing has changed.

BT recalls the game he kicked 100 goals in a season and how the umpire, the brother in law of David Cloke, gave a down field free to BT which put him 35 out, directly in front to kick his 100th goal.

After the game, BT asks why did you give me a free? Ump says he has $10 on BT at 80-1 to kick 100 in the season.

40 years later, it's clear nothing has changed.

everyone at afl house does weekly bets on carlroon, pies and scats its obvious

Back