Autopsy Unbelievably connected - Pulse check

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you at?

Membership Still Western stand platinum. Son sits next to me. Debating about continuing, but probably will.
Season ticket Part of the membership package.
Attending home games Been going to around 9 per year until recently. Dropped to 6 in 2023 and 5 this season. May drop to 4 in 2025. Losing the passion watching a stale, boring, featureless game plan ad nauseum., which better teams pick apart and exploit remorselessly.

Merch Still buy odds and sods, ut nothing major.
Watching on TV - Will maybe watch most of the games next season, but only bits and pieces, not entire games.
Hating everything about the club No. They still some off field things ok (Precinct, AFLW, debt reduction, museum), but anything footy related is sub par mediocre, and deserves criticism.
Abusing the club on social media Balanced perspective. Do when I feel it's warranted, which is a helluva lot more than it used to be, but can see both sides (sometimes!!!).

Time following Port - from around 1963 onwards. Member since 1979. G/grandfather and his brother played for Port. Dad born and raised in Semaphore.

I've been a Port fan since 1979, and I've never been more disengaged than I am right now. Whatever happens in 2025, I won't get remotely excited or downcast, unless by some miracle we win a preliminary final.

Where are you at?

Membership ❌
Season ticket ❌
Attending home games ❌
Merch ❌
Watching on TV - will maybe watch half the games next season
Hating everything about the club ✅
Abusing the club on social media ✅
This verbatim, although the abusing on social media is minimal as I try to ignore/not go on there

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Unbelievably connected - Pulse check

Remove this Banner Ad

Back