Where are you at?

Membership ❌
Season ticket ❌
Attending home games ❌
Merch ❌
Watching on TV - will maybe watch half the games next season
Hating everything about the club ✅
Abusing the club on social media ✅

Time following Port - had a port magpies jumper in about 1990 when I was 6. Alternatively, when Port entered the AFL. 34 years or 27.

Well done kern and kock.

Where are you at?

Membership ❌
Season ticket ❌
Attending home games ❌
Merch ❌

Time following Port - had a port magpies jumper in about 1990 when I was 6. Alternatively, when Port entered the AFL. 34 years or 27.

Well done kern and kock.
Membership ✅
Attending home games ✅
Merch ✅
Hating everything about the club: ❌ just Hinkley and Koch
Abusing the club on social media ❌ that achieves 0.

Unfortunately I love the club to much to just not attend and give up on it. Hopefully 2025 is the last year with Hinkley but I've been saying that since 2018.

Where are you at?

Membership
Season ticket
Attending home games
Merch
Hating everything about the club
Abusing the club on social media

Well done kern and kock.

Membership - retained a non ticketed membership for voting

Season ticket - cancelled. first time since we joined the afl that i dont have one

Home games - will pick 2-4 games to go to

Merch - havent bought any in 3 years

Watching on tv - didnt watch 5 games at all this year, i assume a similar number next year

Hating everything - an increasing amount yes

Abuse - no

Time following Port - have followed intently since 1987. This is by far my most disengaged since 1987

Hate to break it to you guys but the fans that feel this way are a tiny minority. You are swamped by literally tens of thousands of newer fans who have never known a successful club and are perfectly happy, even delighted, with what the current regime serves up. Their money is as good as your money and they're much easier satisfied than you are, so that's where the club's focus lies.

Where are you at?

Membership ❌
Season ticket ❌
Attending home games ❌
Merch ❌

Well done kern and kock.
*No membership.
*Not attending games.
***** no merch.
*Tv 🤔 only watched 5 games last season in full. Doubt I will even do that next season.
*Hate the franchise.
*Sack Hinkley's to anyone who will listen.

Been ports supporter since 1990.

Hate to break it to you guys but the fans that feel this way are a tiny minority. You are swamped by literally tens of thousands of newer fans who have never known a successful club and are perfectly happy, even delighted, with what the current regime serves up. Their money is as good as your money and they're much easier satisfied than you are, so that's where the club's focus lies.
Up until a day ago you were saying Hinkleys future was 50/50 pending the super secret Sack Hinkley Christmas board meeting.

Now its just the tiny minority on Big Football that want him sacked?

Membership ✅
Season ticket ✅(mostly to hang out with friends)
Attending home games - ✅ I've been attending probably 6-7 games a season for the past few seasons.
Merch ❌
Watching on TV ❌ I actually don't enjoy AFL on TV anymore.
Hating everything about the club ❌ I don't care enough to hate anything anymore. I very much dislike some important aspects of the current culture and administration.
Abusing the club on social media ❌ I stopped following the club in socials after the last Hinkley re-sign. Also, I dropped a lot of social media engagement overall (not on X/Twitter anymore, not in tiktok, minimal Insta engagement).

Where are you at?

Membership ❌
Season ticket ❌
Attending home games ❌
Merch ❌

Well done kern and kock.

-No membership since 2019 (although was forced to take a free AFLW membership to enter some stupid competition)
-No season ticket (never had - interstate)
-Live interstate, but always attend the one game we get here (lucky it's against Norf)
-Bought a guernsey in the last 12 months. Wish I hadn't. But I've actually sold quite a bit of merch on eBay recently.
-Struggle to watch live games (get too angry) watch maybe half on replay. Did watch the prelim live for the lols though
-Hate most stuff. Hold Koch and Richardson ultimately responsible.
-Have had a couple of barbs on socials (nothing abusive). Club just ignores.

3rd gen supporter (at least, unsure about great grandparents... Possibly too old). Turn 40 next year and have followed Port since early '90s. Hate the club now more than any other time in my life. Primus years hurt less.

Membership -I cancelled my auto renewal but essentially they give you until January/February to change your mind.

Attending home games - Dare I say I will probably still go to a couple of games. More so to socially catch up with people. Generally isn't an issue getting a ticket and I don't actually save a lot of money by paying for a full club membership. But I have mentally checked out and don't think I actually have the energy, interest or care to go to every game to support a club that treats us with absolute disdain.

Merch- Not purchased any for sometime. I used a voucher from the last membership, that was about it.

Watching on TV - I will still tune in but I watch the majority of games or at the very least highlights each week.

Hating everything about the club- I don't have everything, but it is certainly a high percentage. :D

Abusing the club on social media- I don't really abuse the club on social media. I often make jokes which is perhaps a coping mechanism to the ludicrous situation we find ourselves in. I often use facts and figures in discussion and debate which is essentially seen as abusing the club if you are not drinking the kool aid by the true believers and cult of Ken.

Time following Port - From the day I was born so 40 years.

Essentially I am not someone the club actually wants as a member. As I analyse performance and benchmark our results against the rest of the competition. If I pay my money, shut up, wave my scarf. provide 100% praise of all operations of the club and buy the newest t-shirt with new colours at the club shop then they would certainly like me onboard. This is the new Port Adelaide.

Last edited:
Membership - Not since 2017 when Ken lost the EF vs WCE
Season ticket - Was part om my membership
Attending home games - The only game I have been to since the 2017 EF was the 2024 QF. I wouldn't even go in 2025 if I got free tickets
Merch - I bought a white away guernsey when it was on clearance from Rebel in 2016, 2x beanies and a polo from the clubs online store at a end of season sale in 2018 but not a dollar spent since then.
Watching on TV - I havnet watched a single AFL game for a couple of years. The AFL TV coverage is sooo shit
Hating everything about the club - Not quite everything, but lets say 95%
Abusing the club on social media - Other than this board I dont have much to do with the club on social media these days
Time following Port - Since they entered the AFL when I was 6.

**** you Port you weak campaigners!!

This seems to come up somewhat often and is probably just as wrong as those that think every Port supporter rabidly wants Hinkley gone. Tredders referendum vote was just about split down the line and there's been another season of failure since that point.

There is the odd "Linda on facebook" who thinks Kern Hinkley is doing a great job and that nasty Warren Treadray just needs to shut up... but I'd wager the middling Port fan wants Hinkley gone and wants success but also isn't going to let that stop them enjoying the club or actively hating him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old soldiers never die
Never die, never die
Old soldiers never die
They just fade away

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Unbelievably connected - Pulse check

Remove this Banner Ad

Back