Under 16 2008, the story so far!

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd you a Parker im guessing.
If you are at what stage did the score get wiped?

DP's score was wiped about 2-4 mins into the third quarter
6 goals 6 behinds were wiped to roughly 3.6 at the time.
at the end of the third quarter DP were 22 points down and losing points or not, still should have won, having numerous opportunities late in the game and being a side that's far better.

Thankyou

B Grade - North Sunshine, Werribee Juniors & Albion the only 3 contenders for the flag. We play Werribee Junior's next week should be interesting after smashing St.Albans by 50 points then St.Albans beating Werribee by 12 points we should a good chance of pulling off a win.

yer trent did kick 13 goals and gave about 4 off too.
and the thing about me is a joke so calm down.you mustent have seen me play.

st bernards will be one of the best and same with werrible but willy will pick up training soon and be very high contenderes.

willy have some young talent who will get invited to jets this year.
names are jordan mead(good runner with the ball,nice kick,smart and good under preasure,,phil jonston(freaK,hardest player in the 16s.will do any thing to get that ball then feed it out.gets the hard ball every time!
scott west like.he should get picked up byut the jets for sure.nath sambezie is playing alright footy.(bit flashy and dose a bit to much with the footy but if he works on it should improve.got some pace.)

werrble have alot of good players but i onl think 2 of them stand up every game.player to watch HUX.hard,run,nice kick.will hurt if not taken.

grats.

how about harry :)

U16 D's might not be the best in the league but at the moment it seems there will be a few close matches comming up.

five teams which will verse each other over the next few weeks; hoppers, wyndamvale, altona, point cook and werribee.

they all came within at most 14 points of each other wen they versed. it will be interesting for us to see how it all plays out this time around. i play hoppers and we smashed altona, lost to werribee by a couple or something. but altona beat point cook by 2 and point cook came within 7 points of werribee and we(hoppers) almost beat wyndamvale but they kicked a goal just b4 the siren to win by 2 points!

we all still in finals hopes. if we beat all three of the other teams (pt cook, wezza and altona.) we make it in i think.

but willy and spotty in a league of their own right now hahaha.:thumbsu:

U16 D's might not be the best in the league but at the moment it seems there will be a few close matches comming up.

five teams which will verse each other over the next few weeks; hoppers, wyndamvale, altona, point cook and werribee.

they all came within at most 14 points of each other wen they versed. it will be interesting for us to see how it all plays out this time around. i play hoppers and we smashed altona, lost to werribee by a couple or something. but altona beat point cook by 2 and point cook came within 7 points of werribee and we(hoppers) almost beat wyndamvale but they kicked a goal just b4 the siren to win by 2 points!

we all still in finals hopes. if we beat all three of the other teams (pt cook, wezza and altona.) we make it in i think.

but willy and spotty in a league of their own right now hahaha.:thumbsu:

I've played some games in the D's this year and Williamstown & Spotswood haven't played each other yet - arguably the two best teams in the competition don't face each other till Round 12.
St Bernards might challenge for the 3rd spot & maybe finals - but from there it's a 5-horse race for the teams needed to make finals. Werribee are nothing special, Point Cook are about at Werribee's level - Wyndhamvale are probably above those two teams but are still a long way behind the top two. I have't played against Hoppers or Altona, so I can't comment on them.
Spotswood V Williamstown GF.

I've played some games in the D's this year and Williamstown & Spotswood haven't played each other yet - arguably the two best teams in the competition don't face each other till Round 12.
St Bernards might challenge for the 3rd spot & maybe finals - but from there it's a 5-horse race for the teams needed to make finals. Werribee are nothing special, Point Cook are about at Werribee's level - Wyndhamvale are probably above those two teams but are still a long way behind the top two. I have't played against Hoppers or Altona, so I can't comment on them.
Spotswood V Williamstown GF.

yeah its pretty even between us but yesterday we(hoppers) smashed altona. Hoppers 132 to altona 24, biggest win of the round.
we came close 2 werribee and lost by only a couple. point cook lost to altona but came closer than us 2 werribee. we should beat wyndhamvale, it will b a really good close match. we also have the ability to beat st bernards, last time we squared off, they didnt score the 1st quater. then we got cocky and didnt score the rest of the game.

i really wish spotty and/or willy get knocked out in the finals b4 the granny. doubt it tho.

who u play 4 flawed genius?

B Grade - North Sunshine, Werribee Juniors & Albion the only 3 contenders for the flag. We play Werribee Junior's next week should be interesting after smashing St.Albans by 50 points then St.Albans beating Werribee by 12 points we should a good chance of pulling off a win.

Are you Nth Sunshine? I figure.

I rate you the best we have played, Werribee can cheat as they can drop some A players down to win a close one. I guess they didnt as you won by 26 points!

yeah its pretty even between us but yesterday we(hoppers) smashed altona. Hoppers 132 to altona 24, biggest win of the round.
we came close 2 werribee and lost by only a couple. point cook lost to altona but came closer than us 2 werribee. we should beat wyndhamvale, it will b a really good close match. we also have the ability to beat st bernards, last time we squared off, they didnt score the 1st quater. then we got cocky and didnt score the rest of the game.

i really wish spotty and/or willy get knocked out in the finals b4 the granny. doubt it tho.

who u play 4 flawed genius?

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out mate :p
St Bernards beating Spotswood yesterday by 13 points, my "sources" tell me that Spotswood lead all day before giving it up in the last quarter. Spotswood missing a co-captain and a couple of their best players.

My ladder personally for the D's:

1. Spotswood
2. Williamstown
3. St Bernards
4. Wyndhamvale
5. Werribee
6. Hoppers
7. Altona
8. Point Cook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fact is mate, we never have dropped a players down for a close match.. and i dont think this year will be any different, our players only ever stay in the 16's team or play for our 18's..:)

bennyl1 & colts4life

calm down ladies.

oh colts, I like how you can the color of your font!

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out mate :p
St Bernards beating Spotswood yesterday by 13 points, my "sources" tell me that Spotswood lead all day before giving it up in the last quarter. Spotswood missing a co-captain and a couple of their best players.

My ladder personally for the D's:

1. Spotswood
2. Williamstown
3. St Bernards
4. Wyndhamvale
5. Werribee
6. Hoppers
7. Altona
8. Point Cook

ahh a spotty player?
mate results 4 round 1 for the "race for fourth place"
hoppers 1. werribee 1. wyndhamvale 0
we sit happily at fourth and will face point cook this weekend. hopefully a win.:D

while werribee face spotty, hopefully a loss 4 werribee

and wyndhamvale play st bernards, st bernards should win:cool:

Lets see if i have this right, and please make any corrections if im wrong

Port Colts: colts4life

Hoppers Scumming: Chaddy#6

Werribee: ThoMz#37, ablett#15, benny1

????????: flawed genius

did i miss anyone?

ahh a spotty player?
mate results 4 round 1 for the "race for fourth place"
hoppers 1. werribee 1. wyndhamvale 0
we sit happily at fourth and will face point cook this weekend. hopefully a win.:D

while werribee face spotty, hopefully a loss 4 werribee

and wyndhamvale play st bernards, st bernards should win:cool:

Never said I was a Spotty player.

where are you from/play for wastefarmer?

Wastefarmer plays for St Bernards. He's the only illiterate one.
So if you play them and you see a kid running around who looks like his head's too big for his shoulders, that'll be your good mate wastefarmer. If you say hi to him, he'll come up & slobber on your shoulder, whilst mumbling incoherent sentences that mean nothing to anyone except him.

Wastefarmer plays for St Bernards. He's the only illiterate one.
So if you play them and you see a kid running around who looks like his head's too big for his shoulders, that'll be your good mate wastefarmer. If you say hi to him, he'll come up & slobber on your shoulder, whilst mumbling incoherent sentences that mean nothing to anyone except him.
im autistic :D dadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 16 2008, the story so far!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back