Under 16 Club B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

haha yeh

so hows your 'bruised rib'?

I probably should, hey.

Edited for accuracy, by the way above - pretty much all good though.

I had padding put on at half time, if you see our trainer (not the blonde one, the old guy) in the street, you can ask him :p

But yeah, pretty much over the loss by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as this has gone so off topic, Flawed, who will win your club B&F (As+Bs if possible), as well as the 16 D's league B&F?

Well. It seems that every thread turns into basically a random discussion thread anyway.

Harley McKenzie should win the Spotswood B&F for the 16A's.
For the Spotswood D's B&F, it should be Ibby Abdo, but Jack Noble & probably Mahmoud El-Hawli are threatening.

As for the D's league B&F, I can't go past Ibby Abdo again. He's a freak of nature when he decides to take it seriously, but Lyall from Altona should challenge. Callard & Manovski & Newton have played too many games in the A's to get close, and St Bernards don't really have a standout player to challenge Ibbs, so I reckon he'll win it.

you born without a brain? no im not gay, i have a girlfriend.
No Evan. I got more brains than you'll ever have. You were sticking up for unknown who is either gay or bisexual so one may assume you are alike.
Just because you have a girlfried dosen't mean your not gay Evan.
Yhe biggest ****ters in the world have lots of girlfriends, they just don.t **** them.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 16 Club B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back