under 16s

Remove this Banner Ad

just wondering.
have afew mates that play in the EDFL.
But dont know much about it since im from Wagga Wagga.
who are the better players from each side?
isnt the EDFL a strong competion?

just wondering.
have afew mates that play in the EDFL.
But dont know much about it since im from Wagga Wagga.
who are the better players from each side?
isnt the EDFL a strong competion?

EDFL is a strong competition
Under 15's Rep Sqaud came runners up in state to Yarra

There are clearly stand outs from each side
do you want to know names?

16A's 09 Good To Stand Out Players

Doutta- Blair Cronin, Nathan Kazuro
Keilor- Paul Shalberg, Thomas Demrijan, Aaron Aqualina
Greenvale-Michael Tahlia, Nick Maric, Brett Stillman
Strathmore- William Becker, Luke (Ruckman)?
Craigieburn-Luke Roach, Damien Budgeja, Jake Woods
Aberfeldie-Francis Keely
Pascoe Vale- Brendon Meroli, Troy Coventry

Anyone got any changes, or ads to that?

luke marum from the mores promising talent
troy coventry (brother of the great under 18 b grade champion dean coventry) also been good since the move
then your regs tahlia maric kazuro couple doutta blokes so on

definately forgot Matthew Watson inparticular, probaly one of the best U16's players in the comp, represented Vic Metro recently. Also Jared Tydell, has showed some talent, both at Paco..

few other mores players could definitely be noted.

Im talking about Next Years, 16 A's

This Year 16A's Top Age
Keilor- Chris Raf, Jack Duncan
Doutta- Jake Linardon,
Craigieburn- Steven Boyall, Lachlan Vella, Corey Viani
Pascoe Vale- Matthew Watson, Tydell
Greenvale- Tallan Wright, Dion Prestia
Aberfeldie-
Strathmore- Jonathon Goldsworthy

16A's 09 Good To Stand Out Players

Doutta- Blair Cronin, Nathan Kazuro
Keilor- Paul Shalberg, Thomas Demrijan, Aaron Aqualina
Greenvale-Michael Tahlia, Nick Maric, Brett Stillman
Strathmore- William Becker, Luke (Ruckman)?
Craigieburn-Luke Roach, Damien Budgeja, Jake Woods
Aberfeldie-Francis Keely
Pascoe Vale- Brendon Meroli, Troy Coventry

Anyone got any changes, or ads to that?

i have gerd a lot about Michael Tahlia and Nick Maric.
Is that maric any relation to aadam?
he good?
do both of them go to ACK?
or does michael have a scholarship cos i was readin around and he seems like a very good player

Nick And Adam Maric are both brothers
Nick and Michael both go to ACK but aren't on scholarships. They both made the All Australian Team for Under 15's

Nick is a very good player, continuously gets loose, and manages to get alot of space, i played against him the week before the granny, great player

Nah, he usually bounces back up. When i played him a couple of weeks ago, in the finals ( i play for keilor ) he wasn't so much in an under, on a few occassions he was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pretty quick, not sure about both feet, didnt really take notice while i was out there.
Not sure about michael mate.

Did you watch the Grand Final between us (keilor) and stratty ?

Yeah pretty quick, not sure about both feet, didnt really take notice while i was out there.
Not sure about michael mate.

Did you watch the Grand Final between us (keilor) and stratty ?

na couldnt make it.
who is in the finals and stuff?
who fav?
better players on both sides etc

Under 16 grand final has been played, was played last week at windy hill.

We (keilor) stayed with them up until half way through the 3rd quarter, then we just ran out of legs, we had many injuries, the bench wasn't used effectively, J. Goldsworthy kicked 6, and won BOG.

We only lost one game in the regular season, and lost in our first finals game to Strathmore by 4 points.

Im talking about Next Years, 16 A's

This Year 16A's Top Age
Keilor- Chris Raf, Jack Duncan
Doutta- Jake Linardon,
Craigieburn- Steven Boyall, Lachlan Vella, Corey Viani
Pascoe Vale- Matthew Watson, Tydell
Greenvale- Tallan Wright, Dion Prestia
Aberfeldie-
Strathmore- Jonathon Goldsworthy

could any1 give me some information on all these players? like how they play and what position and stuff?

Chris Raf- Tall Solid Midfielder. Gets easy/lots possesions. Great Kick. Bit of temper about him. At Western Jets, i think?

Steven Boyall- Short, really fast. Can play just about anywhere on the feild. Terrific ball skills, can hack any pressure given. Made Debut for Craigieburn Seniors.

Lachlan Vella- Made EDFL side, played really well. Good Ruckman. Unlucky to make Calder Sqaud due to injury. Can run all day.

Corey Viani- Not a very hard worker. But is magic when it comes to getting ball, does some magic. Small also. Apprently won Craigieburns BNF comfertbaly. Unlucky to make EDFL Side.

Jonathon Goldsworthy- Big Solid boy. Havent seen much of him. Little slow. But can produce at Forward line with the ball.

Tydell- Tall ruckman. Great leap, great kick, great mark. I noticed he carried Pascoe Vale a little this year. Temper can get him on the bad side.
Not sure if he's in Calder.

FORGOT TO ADD POSITIONS

Chris Raf- Tall Solid Midfielder. Gets easy/lots possesions. Great Kick. Bit of temper about him. At Western Jets, i think? MID

Steven Boyall- Short, really fast. Can play just about anywhere on the feild. Terrific ball skills, can hack any pressure given. Made Debut for Craigieburn Seniors. FP, MID, BP

Lachlan Vella- Made EDFL side, played really well. Good Ruckman. Unlucky to make Calder Sqaud due to injury. Can run all day. RUCK, CHF

Corey Viani- Not a very hard worker. But is magic when it comes to getting ball, does some magic. Small also. Apprently won Craigieburns BNF comfertbaly. Unlucky to make EDFL Side. WING, MID, BP

Jonathon Goldsworthy- Big Solid boy. Havent seen much of him. Little slow. But can produce at Forward line with the ball. FF, MID, RUCK?

Tydell- Tall ruckman. Great leap, great kick, great mark. I noticed he carried Pascoe Vale a little this year. Temper can get him on the bad side. Not sure if he's in Calder. RUCK, CHB, FB

:eek:
FORGOT TO ADD POSITIONS

Chris Raf- Tall Solid Midfielder. Gets easy/lots possesions. Great Kick. Bit of temper about him. At Western Jets, i think? MID

Steven Boyall- Short, really fast. Can play just about anywhere on the feild. Terrific ball skills, can hack any pressure given. Made Debut for Craigieburn Seniors. FP, MID, BP

Lachlan Vella- Made EDFL side, played really well. Good Ruckman. Unlucky to make Calder Sqaud due to injury. Can run all day. RUCK, CHF

Corey Viani- Not a very hard worker. But is magic when it comes to getting ball, does some magic. Small also. Apprently won Craigieburns BNF comfertbaly. Unlucky to make EDFL Side. WING, MID, BP

Jonathon Goldsworthy- Big Solid boy. Havent seen much of him. Little slow. But can produce at Forward line with the ball. FF, MID, RUCK?

Tydell- Tall ruckman. Great leap, great kick, great mark. I noticed he carried Pascoe Vale a little this year. Temper can get him on the bad side. Not sure if he's in Calder. RUCK, CHB, FB

thx 4 that :thumbsu: how do you kno so much about all these players? which ones would you say have the biggest chance of getting somewhere in football?

dont worry about how i know so much about these players.

I don't believe any othese highlighted players will play AFL. VFL is a huge possibility, and playing high senior club football.
The AFL prospects i believe that are Under 16's at EDFL is Josh Toy, Dion Prestia, Blair Cronin and Matthew Watson.

dont worry about how i know so much about these players.

I don't believe any othese highlighted players will play AFL. VFL is a huge possibility, and playing high senior club football.
The AFL prospects i believe that are Under 16's at EDFL is Josh Toy, Dion Prestia, Blair Cronin and Matthew Watson.

okay thanks for that.
yeh those four are very good players i have heard alot about them..

yerrr, if steven boyall was only another 10 cm taller he would be in there for sure. His height has decimated his AFL career. Standing at only 169 cm.

yerrr, if steven boyall was only another 10 cm taller he would be in there for sure. His height has decimated his AFL career. Standing at only 169 cm.

yeh i heard alot about steven boyall, it really disheartens me how AFL clubs only go for the taller players these days, because there are some brilliant players who dont make it because they are short.

Remove this Banner Ad

under 16s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back