under 16s

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coburg had a couple of good players

Dylan Francis
Setanta Mac aodha
many more.

and many more i dont see why not alot of these boys are mentioned some play calder and u never seem to see them.

this is my list in no order. just top ten.
belal mustapha
taylor nidzebelis
Rory atkins
jack soloman
Jesse sawdbridgeworth
harley short
nicholas heales
scott taylor
moushen maihoub

and trav from tulla

oh no you know who i am?? :s (sarcasim)
nd as at the end of my last post it says dont think he shuld be in top 10.
he hasnt played on many good forwards except for jack soloman.
if your good enough, why not?
weve gone through this silvermagpie i dont care if you know me.
are you gunna let everyone know who you are?
i know you go on big cricket and thats how you have found me on big cricket.
stop hiding behind your allias.
much better club down at westy.

this is my list in no order. just top ten.
belal mustapha
taylor nidzebelis
Rory atkins
jack soloman
Jesse sawdbridgeworth
harley short
nicholas heales
scott taylor
moushen maihoub

and trav from tulla
tell me about his belal kid, how does he play? is he big for his age, he shuld play for an a grade club nxt year.

tell me about his belal kid, how does he play? is he big for his age, he shuld play for an a grade club nxt year.

He has enormous potential.

A great mark, long kick, good vision, and a nice kid to boot.

Another 10 goals yesterday taking his total for the year to 114.

Hopefully he sticks with the club as he continues to develop, although the lure of "A" grade is an enticing one for all good players.

huuuuge win by keilor. were down by 32 points at 3/4 and came home like the 8:30am going to flinders st. awesome kicking for goal by keilor in the last quarter under pressure. goodbye doutta u should be absolutely guttered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say the best player in the league would have to be Nick Robertella by far. The kid is unbelievable at times. MV have a few good players in Nick and the blonde dude Robbie Ball two great players, however they have some overrated players in their team as well such as No.5 he is a hack that some how finds the ball. Theres a player from Haddy that is a gun but not sure what his name is. Who do you think is the best player in the comp fevshow?

I'd say the best player in the league would have to be Nick Robertella by far. The kid is unbelievable at times. MV have a few good players in Nick and the blonde dude Robbie Ball two great players, however they have some overrated players in their team as well such as No.5 he is a hack that some how finds the ball. Theres a player from Haddy that is a gun but not sure what his name is. Who do you think is the best player in the comp fevshow?

yeh good one donnie vitacca number 10 for moonee valley under 18s :D

EDFL umpire votes on EDFL web site under development. William Becker won 16 Div 1

interesting...ive never seen him play a 4 quarter dominant game where he is involved in everything. tends to win bits of the ball here and there, lurks in centre rather than pushing up to next contest

interesting...ive never seen him play a 4 quarter dominant game where he is involved in everything. tends to win bits of the ball here and there, lurks in centre rather than pushing up to next contest

You obviously weren't watching the semi final against Abers last Sunday. Not only gets the ball, but tackles as hard as anyone I have seen this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

under 16s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back