Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, those are terrible predictions except for the first game.
Research beating Greensy ????????
Whittlesea winning a game ??????????
R u sure ur feeling alrite ????????

never said we were going to win i said 'if' we are capable of beating them then we will win.

all i was saying is we werent going to give them the game and we didnt we fought the whole game out today

Merkel from eltham has been playing very well in these first 3 games..

if hes not careful he might just get picked up by knights and become a draft prospect!!

Greensy today smashed research by 90, plenty of hype about it which soon died off. research were kept to only 3 goals gud effort by the boro boys.

Just some SuperCoach scores taken for the Boro players.
Williams - 116 (8 goals 4, with an out on the full)
McDowell - 100 (racked em all day)
Forster - 99 (had infinite hardball gets)
Pritchard - 82 (uses it sublimely)
Clark - 82 (efficient as)
Cisek -1 (lmao had only one possession and gave away 2 frees)

the rest were around the 30-50 mark, consistent effort

Greensy today smashed research by 90, plenty of hype about it which soon died off. research were kept to only 3 goals gud effort by the boro boys.

Just some SuperCoach scores taken for the Boro players.
Williams - 116 (8 goals 4, with an out on the full)
McDowell - 100 (racked em all day)
Forster - 99 (had infinite hardball gets)
Pritchard - 82 (uses it sublimely)
Clark - 82 (efficient as)
Cisek -1 (lmao had only one possession and gave away 2 frees)

the rest were around the 30-50 mark, consistent effort

What sort of a mippet would do that ?????
Think u need 2 get a life.
i bet your not even that good at super coach any way

Northcote got done by West Preston by 20 points yesterday in the Silvers.

We were down by 18 points at half time, and to win the game at the end, was just good. It was the tense last 5 minutes when Northcote was 3 points behind us, especially when you are playing back pocket but kicked around 3 goals in that 5 minutes to win.

well considering knights is 18 and not 19s how was he meant to know what the hell you were talking about?

Was just reading through the pages and saw this, If you knew anything, anything at all about the TAC Cup competition or the Northern Knights you would know that the rules enable clubs to play several players at or over the age of 18, effectivly making it an under 19 competition... You are, A Muppet

There has been lots of talk suggesting Greensborough will take out the division 1 flag easily this year, I play for Research and on the weekend we simply play bad, Greensborough were soft, cheap and lacked skill, they may have got the better of us on the day but with the likes of Barden and Macca coming back in to our sides, we will be the team to beat without a doubt, the umpires on their side all day didnt help either...

There has been lots of talk suggesting Greensborough will take out the division 1 flag easily this year, I play for Research and on the weekend we simply play bad, Greensborough were soft, cheap and lacked skill, they may have got the better of us on the day but with the likes of Barden and Macca coming back in to our sides, we will be the team to beat without a doubt, the umpires on their side all day didnt help either...
I liked your previous post "Morahan", however not this one.
I was informed by a source that search were soft at the pill, and became scared of the boro boys after a few hard contests, can any elaborate?

Pretty sure if boro were cheap, lacking skill and being soft they wouldnt have won by 15 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are everyones thoughts on whos going to come up and down?
id like to hear all the divisions even though everyone besides divvy one suck

Division 3,
Wallan and South Morang to go up
Keon Park and West Lalor to drop down
Not sure about Lalor Stars? They made Keon Park and Wallan look rediculous but got belted by Wallan?

With Division 3 to be
Preston RSL
Lalor Stars
Epping
Lalor
Research
Greensborough

Dunno if it is possible for either Research or Greensborough or both to go straight to division 2? considering how much they dominated division 4? If they both went straight to Division 2 that would bring down 4 teams from div 2 the ones mentioned above and Northcote and Hurstbridge. I think Division 3 will be pretty competative either way.

what are everyones thoughts on whos going to come up and down?
id like to hear all the divisions even though everyone besides divvy one suck
Div 1, Down: Whittlesea Up Yarrambat
Div 2, Down: Lalor, Up Wallan
Div 3, Down:Keon Park, Up research

also i heard about a certain research player who cried on the weekend after some physical contact, can any greensborough players share about what happened????? plz

Division 3,
Not sure about Lalor Stars? They made Keon Park and Wallan look rediculous but got belted by Wallan?

With Division 3 to be
Preston RSL
Lalor Stars
Epping
Lalor
Research
Greensborough

Dunno if it is possible for either Research or Greensborough or both to go straight to division 2? considering how much they dominated division 4? If they both went straight to Division 2 that would bring down 4 teams from div 2 the ones mentioned above and Northcote and Hurstbridge. I think Division 3 will be pretty competative either way.

on the weekend
i spoke to an umpire who told me that all divisions would be staying the same?
can anyone find out about this 4 me?

Division 3,

With Division 3 to be
Preston RSL
Lalor Stars
Epping
Lalor
Research
Greensborough

Haha how did lalor stars make wallan look rediculous. wallan won by 13 goals and look rediculous:rolleyes:

yeah south morang dont deserve to go up

well obviously we do deserve to go up, but i dnt think we will cop if we go up mate,how dnt we deserve it, we obviously must if we are 3-0 mate, and you whittlesea "superstars" are 0-3, and yes i know yous will use the old yous play div 3 trick but mate use talk it up yous are so good so it shouldnt matter what div yous are in and the same with us cause we are "that bad":thumbsu:

well obviously we do deserve to go up, but i dnt think we will cop if we go up mate,how dnt we deserve it, we obviously must if we are 3-0 mate, and you whittlesea "superstars" are 0-3, and yes i know yous will use the old yous play div 3 trick but mate use talk it up yous are so good so it shouldnt matter what div yous are in and the same with us cause we are "that bad":thumbsu:
lol at the south morang establishment.
Yeah mate just keep jawing off you virgin, pretty sure the only team that deserves to go up from Div 3 is wallan.
noones heard of any of your players outside of your club.

if merkel plays afl the will be the biggest joke since fiora going before pavlich in the draft or tambling going before buddy

merkel did stuff all on the weekend against Mont i didnt even know he was out there untill i looked at the team scores on the NFL site after the game
lol nothing that a few $100 bills into pagans account can't fix!
though the rumour on the street is he is experiencing an outbreak of swine flu in the eltham region, hence his lack of output on the field so far.

Pocketer out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back