Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes im on brodie, put ive got nothing to say, we were beaten by the better side, they were just so hard at the footy its not funny, well ay there is always next week.
ahahaha south morang lost by 9 goals to north heidelberg?
if you can't beat a mediocre div 2 side like North then you really shouldn't be ranting and raving about how good you are.

no1 cares about your div1 big movers
look at southy for example
come out of div3
undefeated on top of div2 ..
just a great side

bet you regret this quote now after having your ass kicked by north today at your home groud too.
Your first game against a div 2 side and you only managed to kick 2 goals to half time, and if it wasn't for that fat prick of an umpire you would have struggled to kick 2 more for the game.
Welcome to reality south morang and welcome to Div 2

ahahaha south morang lost by 9 goals to north heidelberg?
if you can't beat a mediocre div 2 side like North then you really shouldn't be ranting and raving about how good you are.

from what i have heard mate u play for eltham?
are u blokes 1-5 or 0-6?
not sure but either way from what i have seen south morang play a better brand of footy then u i think?

what are peoples thoughts on each division who will be the to teams to play off in the grandfinal
Still hard to determine at this stage, maybe in the next few rounds everyone will get a clearer view on it.
Div 1 : Mont and Boro
Div 2 : North Heidleberg and Wallan
Div 3 : Greensy and Preston RSL
Div 4 : Research and West Preston

thoughts?

Still hard to determine at this stage, maybe in the next few rounds everyone will get a clearer view on it.
Div 1 : Mont and Boro
Div 2 : North Heidleberg and Wallan
Div 3 : Greensy and Preston RSL
Div 4 : Research and West Preston

thoughts?

got to be kidding !

Div 2 the Gold will bounce back and take the flag:)
Div 3 ; West Lalaor are the team to beat :cool:

Played Eltham Green this week, they are the side to 'smash' in this competition and we sure did smash them. We won by 25 goals, we kicked 27 and they kicked 2 goals.

I was off for the first quarter, came on in the second one, and played the half the third and played all the fourth quarter. Happy with 2 and half quarters.

Beaumont kicked 7 goals.

from what i have heard mate u play for eltham?
are u blokes 1-5 or 0-6?
not sure but either way from what i have seen south morang play a better brand of footy then u i think?

from what you have seen how could you watch eltham while playing at south morang at the same time. do your research eltham in the 5 loses have played research (last years bottom age runners up) greensy twice (premiers) and almost beat them the second time. which is a huge effort considering they are the best team by far and also monty twice(runners up lost to greensy last year) so in five loses they have played the top 3 teams. i would not be suprised if they didnt lose another game untill finals. if that team can almost beat greensy imagine what they would do to south morang

assume all you want you south morang drop kicks.
either way if you think north heidleberg are a decent side you've been living under a rock

i agree lenarj there is no way that this side could even beat the likes of yarrambat and west preston then they are obviuosly *******s who cant cut it in div 1 the best team div 2 have to offer have been destroyed and combined have only won one game out of four and in those game have had over 350 points against them greensy wipped yarrambat by116 and monty smashed west by 101 points they should combined teams and they might be able to cut it with the big boys and maybe not lose by over 100 points every second game they dominated div 2 maybe they shouldv'e stayed there and won well i guess u could call it a premiership even tho there is a whole division above that could beat them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway moving on to the real talk div 1 what is the thoughts on each game
y not make ur own div 1 thread?
and i didnt say i went to watch eltham lol coz i play at sth morang
the only reason they got close to greensy 1's is bcoz they had 4 blokes on lucy williams who kicks the majority of there goals? ;)

here come the tonners smashing keon park by 115 points were a bit stiff last week with limited rotations but next time we will give those greensborough slime a thumping!! Tonners 09!:D

y not make ur own div 1 thread?
and i didnt say i went to watch eltham lol coz i play at sth morang
the only reason they got close to greensy 1's is bcoz they had 4 blokes on lucy williams who kicks the majority of there goals? ;)

well for a start eltham had one guy on lucy he jst had an off day and if they did (which they didnt) doesnt that mean there would be 3 loose players to kick goals. that would make it harder for eltham but it jst shows how much any div 2 side would get smash by any div 1 side

well for a start eltham had one guy on lucy he jst had an off day and if they did (which they didnt) doesnt that mean there would be 3 loose players to kick goals. that would make it harder for eltham but it jst shows how much any div 2 side would get smash by any div 1 side
Apparently Lachy "the surgeon" Merkel played on Lucy and he didn't kick one goal. Not ONE?!
Geez that's gotta be the first that's happened since under 10's surely.

here come the tonners smashing keon park by 115 points were a bit stiff last week with limited rotations but next time we will give those greensborough slime a thumping!! Tonners 09!:D
shutup idiot, you blokes lost to a teams second side didn't you.
between monty and greensborough it should be a raelly close game. Whos home ground is it at, It'll be interesting to see the results of that game because both teams have some really good players, rematch of last years grand final.

well as far as i know a friend told me you guys came back but the boro were to fit in the end and ran u guys off your legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back