Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what is evryones thoughts of preston r.s.l getting a under 17's side

and how will they go this week round 1 vs south morang????:):)

what is evryones thoughts of preston r.s.l getting a under 17's side

and how will they go this week round 1 vs south morang????:):)

Great to see RSL fielding an under 17's after years without, congratulations to the club for attracting so many new players. Alot of indigenous players in the side, the Fitzroy Star's coming on as the senior club of Preston RSL in 2009 seems to be a great thing for RSL.

Preston RSL have yet to have a game together, and i think it will take a couple games for everyone to get in the groove. Not sure what to expect from South Morang, lets hope for a good, clean, close game.

Well done to everyone at Preston RSL, who have got the under 17's back in action.

Great to see RSL fielding an under 17's after years without, congratulations to the club for attracting so many new players. Alot of indigenous players in the side, the Fitzroy Star's coming on as the senior club of Preston RSL in 2009 seems to be a great thing for RSL.

Preston RSL have yet to have a game together, and i think it will take a couple games for everyone to get in the groove. Not sure what to expect from South Morang, lets hope for a good, clean, close game.

Well done to everyone at Preston RSL, who have got the under 17's back in action.

hey mate any big name players down at the rsl for season 09?

Whittlesea to beat reigning premiers greensborough in round one on sunday!!!

I highly doubt that. we are in div 2 and we would beat Whittlesea. My tip is that Greensy will get back to back flags and nobody will get near them. Hopefully we will win the grading games nd get moved up ????? anyone no whats going on there ???? surely not only 6 teams in div 1

I highly doubt that. we are in div 2 and we would beat Whittlesea. My tip is that Greensy will get back to back flags and nobody will get near them. Hopefully we will win the grading games nd get moved up ????? anyone no whats going on there ???? surely not only 6 teams in div 1

I think its just goin to be a 6 team comp only because they have done a fixture already and if there are any team changes the team coming up will just slot into team going down spot accordingly
i guess a best of the best comp

I played greensy today and they just destroyed us bad, by like 110 points.
they have some seriously talented players i doubt any team will get close to them.

I played greensy today and they just destroyed us bad, by like 110 points.
they have some seriously talented players i doubt any team will get close to them.

well if whittlesea have janan daniel running around for them they are struglling bad....
South Morang Good Start to the season, were to good for preston rsl beating then by 4-5 goals.
But preston have some good signs, have a few very talented players.

well if whittlesea have janan daniel running around for them they are struglling bad....
South Morang Good Start to the season, were to good for preston rsl beating then by 4-5 goals.

hopefully that janan daniel comment was just a joke because he was our best player today,
And all i have to say is you play for a division 3 club you will get beaten by wallan and stay there all year,
your seniors are useless and will also be div 3 this year.

so keep your mouth shut and stop talking shit

are u sayin im him :S.
btw morang are terrible, come up to divvy 1 and we'll see where you're at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are u sayin im him :S.
btw morang are terrible, come up to divvy 1 and we'll see where you're at

haha i no your janan mate, and that comment was as a joke. cause youse didnt really beat us by that much and didnt look like that good of a side. Because if youse would be happy with a 5 goal win against us so called division 3 *******s i dno what yas are thinking

haha i no your janan mate, and that comment was as a joke. cause youse didnt really beat us by that much and didnt look like that good of a side. Because if youse would be happy with a 5 goal win against us so called division 3 *******s i dno what yas are thinking

well we didnt play that well,

and im pritty sure janan would be at deb practice when JDfreak wrote that

Round 1, Division 1 results from the weekend...
Mont easily accounted for the poor Mill park outfit, winning by ten goals with woodhouse deylen and higgins dominating mill park. How that bloke from mill park is playing Knights I don't know.

pumped up whittlesea got smashed by greensy by over 100 points looks like a warning sign to the comp unfortunately. williams, the recruit shaw and knights player riddle were in the best. early it looks like whittlesea to drop down to divvy 2

After being close at 3QT research ran away from eltham with henderson kicking a goal from the back pocket. buller, hibberd among the best. the Search will have to dig deep this year seeing as barden will be at the knights.

thoughts?

Round 1, Division 1 results from the weekend...
Mont easily accounted for the poor Mill park outfit, winning by ten goals with woodhouse deylen and higgins dominating mill park. How that bloke from mill park is playing Knights I don't know.

pumped up whittlesea got smashed by greensy by over 100 points looks like a warning sign to the comp unfortunately. williams, the recruit shaw and knights player riddle were in the best. early it looks like whittlesea to drop down to divvy 2

After being close at 3QT research ran away from eltham with henderson kicking a goal from the back pocket. buller, hibberd among the best. the Search will have to dig deep this year seeing as barden will be at the knights.

thoughts?

Mont should have won by more poor goal kicking and relaxed attitude in the last 1/4 allowed mill park to kick a score

eltham played with less then 18 so ive heard as well? is that true??

Boro looks the part unless whittelsea r just that poor?

who ever was the bloke who said watch out for Tay luckman this year is an idiot, played in a elthams seconds and they got flogged, he must be one of those untapped superstars that will never b good

Mont should have won by more poor goal kicking and relaxed attitude in the last 1/4 allowed mill park to kick a score

who ever was the bloke who said watch out for Tay luckman this year is an idiot, played in a elthams seconds and they got flogged, he must be one of those untapped superstars that will never b good
ibelive one adam suban had a game on the weekend how did YOU go mate?

no eltham didnt play with less than 18.

how do ppl reckon rsl played in there first game together and jus loosing bye 20 points how will they go for the season

they werent to bad if they life their intencity and they need to be a bit more on the phsyical side got some big boys in there team
i watched them on the weekend i think they did ok
but morang looked pretty good 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back