Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard today that in the Hurstbridge and North Heidleberg game, there was an all in brawl, apparently a nrth heidleberg player headbutted a hurstbridge player, so the hursty player sat on top of him and hit him about 10 times, and then all the north heidleberg players ran in and were kicking and stomping on his head....

surely that would have to be their last chance, the same things happen every year.

I heard today that in the Hurstbridge and North Heidleberg game, there was an all in brawl, apparently a nrth heidleberg player headbutted a hurstbridge player, so the hursty player sat on top of him and hit him about 10 times, and then all the north heidleberg players ran in and were kicking and stomping on his head....

surely that would have to be their last chance, the same things happen every year.
you would think so woudlt u lol
morang had a good win against pingers

they are scum as

i heard that lalor stars get the points because some1 from RSL has the swine flu?

Lalor Stars abandoned the game because a member of their under 17's had the Swine Flu. There is a member of Preston RSL that also tested positive, but this member did not cause any games to be abandoned. 3 weeks off for Preston RSL (This week (Swine Flu), Next week (Queens Birthday), Following week (Bye)). RSL should be well placed to run out the rest of the season with this mid-season break

they have 2

Just because two players were picked to try out does not mean they are "representative" players hence they are not yet "representing" the NFL...
This just shows how new you are to the representation selection program..

Until these two boys pull on a jumper to represent the NFL (Which I Doubt They Will) They'll still only be shit hacks from some dud division...

Keep trying guys:thumbsu:

what a crop of sh.t, if you are going to tell a story get your facts straight first.
Yes there was a fight which broke out in the second quarter and the players did run in from both teams, but in as far as staying it was an all in brawl is a joke.
There was no headbutt the north player ( brown ) who stands 5.4 got clipped by ( worsfield ) from Hurstbridge who stands 6.1, (so it must have been a jumping headbutt if there was one) when brown grabbed him worsfield hit him about 6 times in the face and then about another 6 to 8 while he was on the ground on top of him. No other punches where thrown and the only player reported or carded was worsfield. He is a low dog for what he did and a real tuff C... for smashing the smallest player on the field. And the NFL umpires are a joke for offering him a set penilty of 2 weeks. What a joke... Smash someone 10 to 12 times in the face in front of an umpire and only get two week.....
Browns face was cut open and his eye was nearly closed. But to his credit come back on in the thrid and played well and set up the winning goal in the last quarter, to stick it up them.

So stop putting down clubs when you have no idea what happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back