tips for the flags in each div?
div1- Boro
div2- Morang, North, Wallan?
div3- Boro, Lalor Stars?
div4- Research

div1- Boro, runner up - Monty
div2- Wallan, runner up - Morang
div3- Boro, runner up - Lalor Stars
div4- Research, runner up - West Preston?

div1- Boro, runner up - Monty
div2- Wallan, runner up - Morang
div3- Boro, runner up - Lalor Stars
div4- Research, runner up - West Preston?

Hey Macca 93 !

Who cares about runners up.

I think you have all the winners there, only problem is that any team west of Plenty Road may have swine flu and be depleted !!
So maybe Wallan are under the watchful eye of the medical teams !

hey macca 93 !

I think you have all the winners there, only problem is that any team west of plenty road may have swine flu and be depleted !!
So maybe wallan are under the watchful eye of the medical teams !
mate what the **** are you talking about you absolute twat!

Hey Macca 93 !

I think you have all the winners there, only problem is that any team west of Plenty Road may have swine flu and be depleted !!
So maybe Wallan are under the watchful eye of the medical teams !
i think weve found out that in the last couple of weeks wallan are nothin without hooper(s)

i think weve found out that in the last couple of weeks wallan are nothin without hooper(s)
lol we are playen with 15-16 players mate. 4 will be back afta the break 3 of them are really good midfielders and we can finally start getting our structure back. The best is yet to come!

Just want to say that i saw suban play on the weekend against diamo and although he does talk himself up occasionally he can back it up as he is not a bad player :thumbsu:

Just want to say that i saw suban play on the weekend against diamo and although he does talk himself up occasionally he can back it up as he is not a bad player :thumbsu:
to bad diamo was to good for us. there a well drilled team down there. i dont know if it was our lack of pressure but the diamo boys field kicking was top class.

Gunna have to lift your game Wallen lads, cause you might slip out of the 4 , that would be embarrassing.
Me exposing you to the world now that would be embarassing !
And if people believe Diamo are a decent team well maybe theyve been watching Richmond play too much :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me exposing you to the world now that would be embarassing !
And if people believe Diamo are a decent team well maybe theyve been watching Richmond play too much :D
How could you do that when i havent mentioned who i play with or follow in the NFL.

I am just impartial and scan the league for interesting things and watch who is and isnt performing !!

Like you fwd pocketer !!!

Have you had a kick lately , if you play at all ???:D

does anyone know of any players meant to be playing under 15s that made 16s development squad apart from david worthington (lalor stars) and conor burns (northcote)

Surprising to see that people arnt giving Preston RSL much of a chance in division 3. Went down to Greensborough by 27 points with 4 good players out and Greensborough only beat West Lalor by 39, where RSL beat them by 34 in a pretty shocking game played by RSL and only the second game played together.

Preston RSL has also appointed a new coach, Darren Turner from the Fitzroy Stars, his passion, enthusiasm and football knowledge and skill has prompted the Preston RSL boys to work alot harder on the training track, i think the Preston RSL side we see after the 2 weeks break will be a much stronger, fitter, smarter and more disciplined side than what was possible under the previous coach. Also good to see the Stars players coming to RSL training and giving a hand with training and teaching the players some valuable football skills and knowledge. And i think big is going to come out of all this at the end of the season.

Surprising to see that people arnt giving Preston RSL much of a chance in division 3. Went down to Greensborough by 27 points with 4 good players out and Greensborough only beat West Lalor by 39, where RSL beat them by 34 in a pretty shocking game played by RSL and only the second game played together.

Preston RSL has also appointed a new coach, Darren Turner from the Fitzroy Stars, his passion, enthusiasm and football knowledge and skill has prompted the Preston RSL boys to work alot harder on the training track, i think the Preston RSL side we see after the 2 weeks break will be a much stronger, fitter, smarter and more disciplined side than what was possible under the previous coach. Also good to see the Stars players coming to RSL training and giving a hand with training and teaching the players some valuable football skills and knowledge. And i think big is going to come out of all this at the end of the season.
my tip is that greenzy are leading the pack in that division, closely followed by by Preston and lalor stars but. the vibe from the boro boys was that they could have blown the game out in the last quarter but west lalor kicked lyk 5 goals, because players were rsted etc...

Love your enthusiasm about your team and the aspirations.

Just be careful that i understand after speaking to a couple of the greensy guys that they had 11 players out, 5 who walk into their first team and the others who are on the border between the two teams. so it seems they have improving to do also.
only time will tell, but RSL have to get over the "stars" first to see where they are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back