Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah fair enough but its kind of weak singling out certain people from that side and having a goo at them when you probably dont even know how to kick a ball, and for your information i dont even play at west preston i just think you and that fowardpocket guy have nothing else to do with your lives.
Lol have you ever actually thought maybe it's all for shits and giggles?
And don't worry, I've got plenty else to do with my life, like sit in the forward pocket and kick snags! Seemed to be working.

Lol have you ever actually thought maybe it's all for shits and giggles?
And don't worry, I've got plenty else to do with my life, like sit in the forward pocket and kick snags! Seemed to be working.

hahah gee i wish i played in the foward pocket, you defs got heaps of talent. keep up the good work champ you might get somewhere in life you never know miracles do happen!

hahah gee i wish i played in the foward pocket, you defs got heaps of talent. keep up the good work champ you might get somewhere in life you never know miracles do happen!
Haha good to see you take my comment seriously. If you're that good tell the whole world who you are! We'll see if you're a freak.

Was that against Research? I was talking to some boys from there and they said Patto just ran riot in the last quarter.

yer kicked 6 of the 7 last qtr goals. We just can't seem to put 4 qtrs together which is annoying because winning a game on a qtr of footy is not as fun as it sounds, go search

Was that against Research? I was talking to some boys from there and they said Patto just ran riot in the last quarter.

****ing oath he did, us West Preston got cocky, though we'll take this out and our midfield went loose, our backline weakened, Patto was there and he sure did run riot, he kicked 6 goals in that quarter alone.

I don't hate anyone mate, and no you're clearly not from West Preston..... I'm all for gags though.
seems all the games went to plan, apart from a couple of scares, and plenty road morangs getting over the doggies.

so pocketer , any chance the teams who won the 2nd semi will play the same team in the granny or will there be upsets ?
surely the bats wont come within a bulls roar of monty ?
wallan dissapointing all year not to touch the doggies ?
can the stars punch up the preston crew and whoever wins have players missing for the granny ?
or can the tonners clean up the bats for another crack at the searchers.

for me the flags were decided last week !

comments ?:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems all the games went to plan, apart from a couple of scares, and plenty road morangs getting over the doggies.

so pocketer , any chance the teams who won the 2nd semi will play the same team in the granny or will there be upsets ?
surely the bats wont come within a bulls roar of monty ?
wallan dissapointing all year not to touch the doggies ?
can the stars punch up the preston crew and whoever wins have players missing for the granny ?
or can the tonners clean up the bats for another crack at the searchers.

for me the flags were decided last week !

comments ?:thumbsu:
Impartial, I think all grand finals will be replays of the 2nd Semis except for maybe Div 2 if Hooper plays, Mont will get up in Div 1 and Preston v Lalor will be close I reckon in 3rd Divvy. Punchups in that one guaranteed.

Depends which wallan turn up. the confident team that can take it up to alot of teams. or well we know the other 1

Impartial, I think all grand finals will be replays of the 2nd Semis except for maybe Div 2 if Hooper plays, Mont will get up in Div 1 and Preston v Lalor will be close I reckon in 3rd Divvy. Punchups in that one guaranteed.

mate since the start the year RSL have pulled there heads in,
and have only had 1 big fight witch was against greenzy a few week's back, since then there has been nothing, so0o you wont see any fights this week started bye RSL.

GO TONNERS!!!

and have only had 1 big fight witch was against greenzy a few week's back, since then there has been nothing, so0o you wont see any fights this week started bye RSL.

GO TONNERS!!!

Drummo was tellin me that your number 23 loves the yellow card and may not be able to play this weekend ????? any truth ?????

GO TONNERS!!!
that doesn't mean you won't get people sent off, you're gonna need a big case at the game to fit that sniper in.

haha nice JDfreak, pity whittlesea cant get a gig at finals time ;)

haha jai..... how happy are you that whittlesea played division 1 this year. it really does show how much of a gap there is.
cos i remember playing against you guys in the praccy match, we played terrible with a depleted, disorganised side and still managed to belt you blokes by 7 goals and kicked 12 goals 19 in the process.
i really wish we were div 2, wouldve shown you blokes how to do it ;)

haha jai..... how happy are you that whittlesea played division 1 this year. it really does show how much of a gap there is.
cos i remember playing against you guys in the praccy match, we played terrible with a depleted, disorganised side and still managed to belt you blokes by 7 goals and kicked 12 goals 19 in the process.
i really wish we were div 2, wouldve shown you blokes how to do it ;)

well yeah i spose but all i gotta say Grand Final :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back