Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a few paco boys in this forum.. there success will be highly dependant on there cannons players.. who i doubt wanna even play for paco given their other opurtunities. Nobody rates Jacana ??

no definatly not, paco would of rolled them by more had the umpires been watching our match.

Bad discipline after the game as well

The question was if anyone rates Jacana, not Westy:rolleyes: And yes l do rate Westy. They didnt finish on top last year, and sit on top again now for know reason. l dont actually think that l said that l dont rate Westy either......;);):D
Sydneham looking the goods atm , with a nice easy few games to come. Should win your next 4 by 10 goals + if your serious about threatening Westy...

The question was if anyone rates Jacana, not Westy:rolleyes: And yes l do rate Westy. They didnt finish on top last year, and sit on top again now for know reason. l dont actually think that l said that l dont rate Westy either......;);):D
Sorry i was sure i read somewhere that you tipped westy to finish 8th on the back of relying on about half dozen stars last year and not much coming thru from under 16s.
Funnilly enough Westy under 16s went thru undefeated last year and won the granny by about ten goals.

i dont rate westy as highly as i rate taylors lakes. But westy just finish on top. But they cant do the damage in the finals. It doesnt mean ur that good because ur first just look at sydenham last year. Finished fifth and won it.

i dont rate westy as highly as i rate taylors lakes. But westy just finish on top. But they cant do the damage in the finals. It doesnt mean ur that good because ur first just look at sydenham last year. Finished fifth and won it.
Last year Westy proved themselves the best team of the home and away winning every game bar 2,but were unable to rise to another level to be the best team of the finals.
That was Sydenham and good on them.:)
Taylors Lakes probably would have done the same thing if they had snuck in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are peoples thoughts on the team picked that played on friday night... dunno about a couple of the b grade players that got a game

naaa im not going name any names...but i was standing right next to the calder cannon scouts at the game and they were giving number 18 the kid that at fullback a big wrap..thoughts anyone

was at the game.... thought ther was a lot better playrs than him... especially when ur team wins by round 100 points it can be quite easy at full back

yeah it can be easy... but i over heard them saying theylike his style of play..when the ball came down he bet his player to the ball and pretty much got it everytime it came down rebounded very well and his kicking out is tops 50m plus kick outs

naaa im not going name any names...but i was standing right next to the calder cannon scouts at the game and they were giving number 18 the kid that at fullback a big wrap..thoughts anyone
at the game thoguht 18 was one of the worst got caught holding the ball multiple times and his played in the first quarter had about 6 shots on goal

my tips for round 8.
Airport west vs sydenham hillside. Sydenham by 15 to 20 goals
Northern saints vs keilor park. Saints by 15 goals.
Roxy vs east keilor. Roxy by 15 goals
Tulla vs hadfield. Tulla by 5 goals.
Glenroy vs valleys. In a close one glenroy by 2 goals.
Pascoe vale vs west meadows. West meadows by 10 goals
Taylors lakes vs jacana . Taylors by 5 to 10 goals

Gday guys. Its been a while but we are almost at the half way mark so does anybody want to have a go at final ladder predictions??

Taylors Lakes
Westmeadows
Roxburgh Park
Jacana
Sydenham Hillside

Hadfield
Glenroy
Pascoe Vale
Tullamarine
Northern Saints
Moonee Valley
East Keilor
Airport West
Keilor Park

Westy and Taylors are flying at the moment and l cant see anyone knocking them off the top 2 spots. Roxi is a good team but not as good as last year. Hadfield is the big improver but l still think Jacana will sneak in the finals ahead of them. Glenroy and Pacco are a shadow of what they once were but they can still beat most sides when they play well. Northern Saints, Moonee Valley and East Keilor are good sides who just lack 2 or 3 star players. Tullamarine are a huge dissapointment and lm not sure what is going on there, but all the pre season hype made people believe they would win the flag. Airport West is very ordinary. Keilor Park is not even worth mentioning. And as for Sydenham, well we are going along ok and will get better when we get a few players back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back