Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who got red carded?

Micheal Locier and Ben Hughes were yellowed at the same time but Creswick's runner swore at the umpire and Lockier got another 15 minutes. I think it was number 3 from Creswick who got the red card. Creswick are a good side, just very undisciplined.

its interesting to see how many buninyong people are prepared to come on here and blow their trumpet saying how good they are and how unselfish and strong their team is.. so far they have beaten Springbank (14th), Ballan(11th), Newlyn(12th), Daylesford(10th), Clunes(13th), Beaufort(8th) and lost to Gordon(5th)... They've had the best draw out of anyone which isn't their fault cause they can only play the teams presented to them but those stats show the only real team they've played that may make top 5(gordon) they lost to although people have said that they had players out.. their big test will come against creswick, hepburn and bunga and to a lesser degree dunnstown, learmonth and waubra who are middle of the range sides.. so far i rate bunga and hepburn the 2 best sides with buninyong, creswick and gordon chasing... others to challenge for the top 5 would be learmonth and waubra but it will be hard for them to make it...

bunninyong with a very nice win.
after the break bunninyong vs. crewick will be a game watched with alot of interest.
creswick having a very simialar draw to bunninyong and with their loss yesterday to hepburn by 41 but with the scoreboard showing 18 more shots. so could have been worse, my question, there are a few 18s from creswick that play seniors...
did they play in the 18s?
if so how many quarters?

looking at creswicks draw.
ballan newlyn daylesford clunes beaufort dunnstown hepburn
6 of bottom 7.
that being said beaufort and dunnstown arent the worst sides and those wins do have some merit.

Creswick held strong up until the 4th quater showing players fatigued with only having 16 players on the ground in the thrd quater they where pressured in the back line, but had the very good play down the ground should of kick the goals they had a oppurtunity at to bring the score closer to even.. hepburn just used there legs to burn the creswick in the last quater by scoring some goal to sircure their win. it will be interesting the next time they play.

its interesting to see how many buninyong people are prepared to come on here and blow their trumpet saying how good they are and how unselfish and strong their team is.. so far they have beaten Springbank (14th), Ballan(11th), Newlyn(12th), Daylesford(10th), Clunes(13th), Beaufort(8th) and lost to Gordon(5th)... They've had the best draw out of anyone which isn't their fault cause they can only play the teams presented to them but those stats show the only real team they've played that may make top 5(gordon) they lost to although people have said that they had players out.. their big test will come against creswick, hepburn and bunga and to a lesser degree dunnstown, learmonth and waubra who are middle of the range sides.. so far i rate bunga and hepburn the 2 best sides with buninyong, creswick and gordon chasing... others to challenge for the top 5 would be learmonth and waubra but it will be hard for them to make it...

mate are you serious you can't have a go at buninyong and question how good they are because i am pritty sure they played yous in a practice match when yous had players from bfl and pritty sure buninyong rapped you so if ya want to talk us down then you need to get some bases for your remarks.

mate are you serious you can't have a go at buninyong and question how good they are because i am pritty sure they played yous in a practice match when yous had players from bfl and pritty sure buninyong rapped you so if ya want to talk us down then you need to get some bases for your remarks.

yes i am serious because who i play for didnt play buninyong in any practice matches and have never had bfl players play for them...i'm not as such having a go just creating discussion... was just simply stating it will be interesting to see how buninyong go againt quality opposition which they will face in the next few weeks.. i just believe their blowing their trumpet a bit and getting arrogant infact...

yes i am serious because who i play for didnt play buninyong in any practice matches and have never had bfl players play for them...i'm not as such having a go just creating discussion... was just simply stating it will be interesting to see how buninyong go againt quality opposition which they will face in the next few weeks.. i just believe their blowing their trumpet a bit and getting arrogant infact...

there is no arrogance at buninyong we havn't even talked about finals so instead of calling us arogant how about you just stop starting stuff.

all reports out of creswick seem 2 suggest that their a dirty pack of snipers is this tru?
And i believe that beauford r alot beta than warbra learmonth and dunnstown

gothelakers has an element of truth in what hes saying, besides bomber boys noone has provided an input into the forum til the last few weeks where theres been heaps of people, buninyong players im guessing coming into say how good a side they are. just a view from the side.
creswick pretenders or hepburn very underated still?
jackson murphy going to win the leading goalkicking playing chb every second week?
gordon going under the radar?

gothelakers has an element of truth in what hes saying, besides bomber boys noone has provided an input into the forum til the last few weeks where theres been heaps of people, buninyong players im guessing coming into say how good a side they are. just a view from the side.
creswick pretenders or hepburn very underated still?
jackson murphy going to win the leading goalkicking playing chb every second week?
gordon going under the radar?

Yesi believe that hepburn r the best side in the league and r completely underrated. I dont rate bunga as high because murphy is thier only 4ward so who is going 2 kick thier goals against good teams wen he is chb. Also gordon r a very good side :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesi believe that hepburn r the best side in the league and r completely underrated. I dont rate bunga as high because murphy is thier only 4ward so who is going 2 kick thier goals against good teams wen he is chb. Also gordon r a very good side :)

yeh i rate hepburn and bungaree as the teams to beat... bungaree still manage to get enough goals but your point is valid i guess... still yet to decide how good gordon are...

the creswick buninyong match should b very interesting as we will really get 2 c how good both sides r. I rate them both as top 5 but it will b a good test my pick is creswick just wat does every1 else think

Micheal Locier and Ben Hughes were yellowed at the same time but Creswick's runner swore at the umpire and Lockier got another 15 minutes. I think it was number 3 from Creswick who got the red card. Creswick are a good side, just very undisciplined.

use are a very good sidd yes we r n if we wont 2 b a good side need 2 ____ the undisipline out

the creswick buninyong match should b very interesting as we will really get 2 c how good both sides r. I rate them both as top 5 but it will b a good test my pick is creswick just wat does every1 else think

i agree 100% with you there m8 it should be the game of the round i reckon with both us and creswick wanting to be top 5 or even top 3 it will show how both teams are travelling and will be a good contest for us as we have played average teams at the start now we are really starting to get into the harder teams will be good to see how we go. we played beaufort on the weekend i wouldnt say they are a bad team they played pritty well actually.

yeh i rate hepburn and bungaree as the teams to beat... bungaree still manage to get enough goals but your point is valid i guess... still yet to decide how good gordon are...

yes i agreewith you there on current form hepburn and bungaree really do seem to be the teams to beat. i would rate buninyong and gordon as the two teams capable of beating these two and seem to be getting much better as the season progresses. i really wouldnt be surprised to see buninyong knock off hepburn or bungarree when they play them shortly as there recent form and winning margins have been pretty large against some not too bad teams such as beufort and daylesford.

what are peoples thoughts on the top 5???
is it pretty safe to say only the top 7 can make it?
ladder at the break:
bunga 28
hepburn 28
buninyong 24
creswick 24
gordon 20

learmonth 20
waubra 20

with beaufort next on 12 points...

who is everyones top 5 predictions?
does anyone think the roughies learmonth and waubra can challenge and if so, make finals?

what are peoples thoughts on the top 5???
is it pretty safe to say only the top 7 can make it?
ladder at the break:
bunga 28
hepburn 28
buninyong 24
creswick 24
gordon 20

learmonth 20
waubra 20

with beaufort next on 12 points...

who is everyones top 5 predictions?
does anyone think the roughies learmonth and waubra can challenge and if so, make finals?

my top five is the top five as is i reckon. it will be hard for learmonth to get in as it will be a hard run from now for them. also waubra will start playin tough opposition so will be hard for them to

top 5 is well and truly settled imo the order will be the question but i think it will end up something like
Bungaree 60
Buninyong 60
Hepburn 60
Gordon 52
Creswick 48

top 3 will vary on % as well as clashes between any top 5 side
Creswick appear to be a bit weaker than the other 4 sides at the moment and Gordon may finish worse than ability would suggest.

my top five is the top five as is i reckon. it will be hard for learmonth to get in as it will be a hard run from now for them. also waubra will start playin tough opposition so will be hard for them to

we (learmonth) should go alrite from now on as we are starting to play a good style of footy but we need to stop this playin our own game thing and start playin as a team but we should go all rite against the top sides if we work as a team

we (learmonth) should go alrite from now on as we are starting to play a good style of footy but we need to stop this playin our own game thing and start playin as a team but we should go all rite against the top sides if we work as a team

sorry mate but u got craig aston so that will not happen
also i believe top 5 is locked in any of the 5 teams could win it on thier day

sorry mate but u got craig aston so that will not happen
also i believe top 5 is locked in any of the 5 teams could win it on thier day

i agree with ya even though learmonth might be getting better i reckon it will be very tough for other sides to crack into the top five it seems that there is a bigger gap between teams this year unlike past years.

top 5 is well and truly settled imo the order will be the question but i think it will end up something like
Bungaree 60
Buninyong 60
Hepburn 60
Gordon 52
Creswick 48

top 3 will vary on % as well as clashes between any top 5 side
Creswick appear to be a bit weaker than the other 4 sides at the moment and Gordon may finish worse than ability would suggest.

is that looking at the draw at all??
and do any sides lose to learmonth and waubra??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back