Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...this weeks tips???
Not that I really know to much about all the teams yet, but I'll have a crack.

Buninyong to beat Ballan
Hepburn to beat Newlyn
Creswick to beat Daylesford
Beaufort to beat Clunes
Gordon to beat Waubra
Bungaree to beat Springbank
Dunnstown to beat Learmonth

Seems like a straight forward round.

So...this weeks tips???
Not that I really know to much about all the teams yet, but I'll have a crack.

Buninyong to beat Ballan
Hepburn to beat Newlyn
Creswick to beat Daylesford
Beaufort to beat Clunes
Gordon to beat Waubra
Bungaree to beat Springbank
Dunnstown to beat Learmonth

Seems like a straight forward round.

yer well we beat dunnstown and we played average at best

disappointing start to the season for our boys. but i think we'll hit some form in the upcoming weeks and push finals this year:thumbsu:

dont kid yourself m8 your not going to be anywhere near finals. the draw is just going to get harder and harder for use. waubra is a sh it team and doesnt deserve to make finals and wont make them. its going to be a tough top 5 in finals and i just dont think use have it by a long shot

dont kid yourself m8 your not going to be anywhere near finals. the draw is just going to get harder and harder for use. waubra is a sh it team and doesnt deserve to make finals and wont make them. its going to be a tough top 5 in finals and i just dont think use have it by a long shot

yeh waubra won't make finals... improvment on last year how ever wont make finals... bomber boys im interested to hear who you think will make top 5.. for me in no particular order i think

Bunga
Buninyong
Hepburn
Creswick
Gordon
Your thoughts

yeh waubra won't make finals... improvment on last year how ever wont make finals... bomber boys im interested to hear who you think will make top 5.. for me in no particular order i think

Bunga
Buninyong
Hepburn
Creswick
Gordon
Your thoughts

Im obviously not bomber boys - but - yeah that looks right i think.... although i after sat, i thought maybe Learmonth might be a surprise packet. Then again how good are Dunnstown?

i would suggest that dunnstown wont b that good, the top 5 will b tight for about 8 sides. i think Gordon, Buninyong, Hepburn in no particular order will b there... then the last 2 spots could go to Creswick,Bunga, Beaufort or us

Bunga
Buninyong
Hepburn
Creswick
Gordon
Your thoughts

yea probly same as yours m8. who is this waubra clown thinking they will make finals can anyone tell me he is an absolute tool waubra wont make finals for 5 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jimmy mayall ud have to b the biggest sheepfog in the league...
go in for the hard ball for once. ur a shit player

whats that your a cumwad..his the best player in the team will take out our bf. goes in harder then anyone i know in the team. and you must be just the best player.. yer mate this sheep dog must be shit if his gonna win best and fairest..

whats that your a cumwad..his the best player in the team will take out our bf. goes in harder then anyone i know in the team. and you must be just the best player.. yer mate this sheep dog must be shit if his gonna win best and fairest..

You raise a fair point there little man

i would suggest that dunnstown wont b that good, the top 5 will b tight for about 8 sides. i think Gordon, Buninyong, Hepburn in no particular order will b there... then the last 2 spots could go to Creswick,Bunga, Beaufort or us

Thanks Waubra08, I guess its good to have that sort of confidence in yourself, I just hope for ur sake its not misplaced.
From what I can gather - Bungaree probably have their weakest side in recent history, correct??

From what I can gather - Bungaree probably have their weakest side in recent history, correct??[/quote]

i disagree, i think they are about on par with last years side theyve picked up some handy recruits, probably lack a key forward which they have had the last 3 years but depth is excellent with as good a midfield as the last 3 years and very strong halfback line
without a doubt it will be gordon, bunga and buninyong as top 3, any order and hepburn will slot into 4th. dont rate beaufort yet they have had a very easy draw learmonth and dunnstown are probably in the 5-8 bracket same for daylesford. expect waubra to finish about 8th-9th with a few upsets to there name. creswick are peobably the dark horses for the 5th spot this year, any big pickups from last year there??

on ya mate... put a decent opponent on him and he is nothing..
cant perform with pressure

thanks spud farmer.

yer everyweek his had taggers on him you idiot. get your head out off your ass.

well just wait a second we played bungaree didnt we.hmm there good and lots of pressure definetly a lot in the middle where he was but just wait a second.. whats that he got best on ground for us haha yes mate your right cat perform under pressure.

i suggest you stop taking so much notice of him.. and start taking notice of how too win matches on saturdays

From what I can gather - Bungaree probably have their weakest side in recent history, correct??

i disagree, i think they are about on par with last years side theyve picked up some handy recruits, probably lack a key forward which they have had the last 3 years but depth is excellent with as good a midfield as the last 3 years and very strong halfback line
without a doubt it will be gordon, bunga and buninyong as top 3, any order and hepburn will slot into 4th. dont rate beaufort yet they have had a very easy draw learmonth and dunnstown are probably in the 5-8 bracket same for daylesford. expect waubra to finish about 8th-9th with a few upsets to there name. creswick are peobably the dark horses for the 5th spot this year, any big pickups from last year there??[/quote]

yeah creswick have got a fair few new recruits and have been playin with injuries for the first 3 games......

without a doubt it will be gordon, bunga and buninyong as top 3, any order and hepburn will slot into 4th. dont rate beaufort yet they have had a very easy draw learmonth and dunnstown are probably in the 5-8 bracket same for daylesford. expect waubra to finish about 8th-9th with a few upsets to there name. creswick are peobably the dark horses for the 5th spot this year, any big pickups from last year there??[/quote]

How can u say Beauforts had an easy draw and yet they beat Daylesford (which u expect to b positioned 5-8) in windy as f**k conditions???

creswick will finish in the top 3 this year.. my prediction??

gordon
creswick
bunga
buninyong
hepburn or beaufort or dunstown 4th and fifth will change all year i reckon....and creswick this week have got caleb hepworth and justin ellis playin in the 1"s for the wickers and i see joel mahr in the outs for bunga 1"s

How can u say Beauforts had an easy draw and yet they beat Daylesford (which u expect to b positioned 5-8) in windy as f**k conditions???[/quote]

daylesford are the only quality side the have played as of yet and they havent played any of the likely top 4 sides. creswick are still a bit of a wildcard so there position in the 5 could be justifyed just have to wait til we see a few more results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back