Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that Ballan hardly ever seems to get a mention here. To be honest I feel that alot of people overlook the Ballan U/18's altogether.

i guess we'll c how ya go his week then justin..... i gaurentee that Beaufort 18's wont have their bestside playing you tho.. b interesting to see if the boys u had in the 1's continue there...

as a matter a fact we both got in the best which isnt hard coz our seniours r shit n we wont play for a while now coz few tough games comin up

I must say that Ballan hardly ever seems to get a mention here. To be honest I feel that alot of people overlook the Ballan U/18's altogether.

well to be honest ballan only have good player, 12, think its mullane..
and why not overlook a pack of snipers putting on late hits and then laughing when a bloke goes down.
shows that the boys are of great calibre.

how is your conscience???

I strongly disagree with that comment, Ballan has a core group of good players such as Daniel Eberle, Michael Jose, Scot Nicholson, Daniel Romeo etc.
And as for being a team who quote "why not overlook a pack of snipers putting on late hits and then laughing when a bloke goes down.
shows that the boys are of great calibre." end quote, is absolute rubbish because Ballan are one of the fairest teams in th CHFL if you are going to use such a comment to discribe a club it would best fit Creswick.

does romeo play on the wing?? 5??
he wasnt too bad..
but as for the rest, they arent a great deal of chop.
i was there. i saw it with my own eyes.
it was late and cheap.

(by the way, never had any sort of problems with creswick, maybe it has to do with both sides having many players that attend ballarat secondary college)

I was at the match but I did'nt see that happen.
I hope that he is alright, it took the ambulance for ever to get to the ground.

Congrats to Bunga on there win. They are a quality side and have alot of good players. The game was very close and anyones up until the last quarter, would you agree matho? With Aquilina and myself being tagged we both really struggled to play well, not that we would have won the game for us. Our kicking on goal was shocking which i think probably let us down as we could have kicked atleast 4 or 5 goals which would have given us some momentum but Bunga's accuracy was good and gave them the momentum which i think won them the game. Can't wait to play them again, it should be a good game at our home ground and hopefully our kicking on goal is alot better. I love playin you guys it is always a tuff and close game.

player who went down was braydon newell new player this year.
and number 19. daniel ereble, if thats how you spell it.

game was called off about 2 minutes into the last. and hence why the scores closer than expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he punch him, hip and shoulder, late bump or what? Yeah never liked that bloke he is a dirty player, if he tries anythin like that agianst us he better watch out.

yer learmonth boys played good considering we had about 6 out. beat springbank by 22 goals or something..

waubra 08, jimmy mayall best on again

creswick played alrite considerin 2 played seniors and mick lockyer bak makes real good up forward and swappin in the centre.....i would have loved to have watched gordon v bunga....did sum1 gte knocked out from waubra...

creswick played alrite considerin 2 played seniors and mick lockyer bak makes real good up forward and swappin in the centre.....i would have loved to have watched gordon v bunga....did sum1 gte knocked out from waubra...

gee ur awesome justin... u play seniors for worst side in the comp and u think ur top shit.. wodnt b talkin yaself up too much ya codnt even make the bests:thumbsdown:

gee ur awesome justin... u play seniors for worst side in the comp and u think ur top shit.. wodnt b talkin yaself up too much ya codnt even make the bests:thumbsdown:

haha yeah we r shit but i did get in the best after the game mate actually and wasnt talkin myself up just sayin we played seniors and we only played a quater and a half in 18z n u just got the shits coz ur 18s are shit...n not top shit but beat u 1 on 1 any day

haha yeah we r shit but i did get in the best after the game mate actually and wasnt talkin myself up just sayin we played seniors and we only played a quater and a half in 18z n u just got the shits coz ur 18s are shit...n not top shit but beat u 1 on 1 any day

haha yeh sure mate... ud end up in hospital again like wen u played Beaufort couple years ago... good effort tho.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back